To save the most money, the best way to save on Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG insurance in Mesa is to begin comparing prices regularly from providers who provide car insurance in Arizona. You can shop around by following these guidelines.
- Step 1: Read and learn about how insurance works and the factors you can control to keep rates in check. Many rating factors that cause rate increases such as speeding tickets, accidents and poor credit can be eliminated by making lifestyle changes or driving safer.
- Step 2: Request price quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can give quotes from a single company like GEICO or State Farm, while agents who are independent can provide prices for a wide range of insurance providers.
- Step 3: Compare the price quotes to the price on your current policy and determine if cheaper SLS AMG coverage is available in Mesa. If you find a lower rate quote and make a switch, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
An important part of this process is that you’ll want to compare the same amount of coverage on each quote request and and to get prices from every insurance company. Doing this guarantees an apples-to-apples comparison and the most accurate and complete price analysis.
Everyone knows that insurance companies don’t want policyholders to compare prices from other companies. People who compare other rates will most likely buy a new policy because there is a good probability of finding a lower-priced company. A study showed that people who faithfully checked for cheaper rates saved on average $860 a year as compared to drivers who don’t regularly compare prices.
If finding the lowest rates on auto insurance in Mesa is the reason for your visit, learning how to shop for coverage rates can make it easier for you to save money.
How to buy Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG insurance online
When comparison shopping, there are several ways to compare rate quotes from many available auto insurance companies in Arizona. The recommended way to comparison shop is to perform an online rate comparison.
When price shopping your coverage, comparing more prices helps you find the best offered rates. Some companies don’t provide rate quotes online, so you need to compare rates from them, too.
The auto insurance companies shown below have been selected to offer price quotes in Arizona. If you want to find the best cheap car insurance in Mesa, it’s a good idea that you compare several of them to get the best price comparison.
Companies offer money-saving discounts on Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG insurance in Mesa
Car insurance is not an enjoyable expense, but discounts can save money and there are some available that many consumers don’t even know exist. Certain discounts will be applied when you purchase, but some must be requested specifically before you will receive the discount.
- First Accident Forgiveness – Not a discount per se, but a few companies such as GEICO and Liberty Mutual permit an accident without the usual rate increase as long as you don’t have any claims for a certain period of time.
- Good Student – Performing well in school can earn a discount of 20% or more. This discount can apply well after school through age 25.
- Fewer Miles Equal More Savings – Keeping the miles down on your Mercedes-Benz could be rewarded with lower rates on the low mileage vehicles.
- Discounts for Government Workers – Having worked for a branch of the government could qualify for a slight premium decrease but check with your company.
- Driver’s Ed – Have your child participate in a local driver’s education class in school or through a local driver safety program.
- Telematics Data Discounts – Policyholders that allow their company to analyze their driving habits remotely such as Progressive’s Snapshot and State Farm’s In-Drive could possibly reduce rates as long as the data is positive.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Not all insurance carriers offer life insurance, but some may give you a discount if you purchase a life insurance policy as well.
As a disclaimer on discounts, many deductions do not apply to your bottom line cost. Some only apply to individual premiums such as collision or personal injury protection. Just because it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, it’s just not the way it works.
A list of companies and some of their more popular discounts are included below.
- Farm Bureau has discounts for good student, multi-policy, youthful driver, renewal discount, and driver training.
- State Farm may offer discounts for accident-free, defensive driving training, multiple autos, driver’s education, and multiple policy.
- Progressive discounts include online signing, multi-policy, good student, homeowner, multi-vehicle, online quote discount, and continuous coverage.
- Allstate policyholders can earn discounts including premier plus, anti-lock brakes, safe driver, teenSMART discount, anti-theft, defensive driver, and new car.
- Nationwide offers discounts including multi-policy, defensive driving, easy pay, accident-free, Farm Bureau membership, business or organization, and good student.
- MetLife may have discounts that include good student, accident-free, claim-free, good driver, multi-policy, and defensive driver.
When comparing rates, check with every insurance company the best way to save money. Depending on the company, some discounts may not apply to policyholders in your state. If you would like to see a list of providers that offer discounts in Mesa, click this link.
Choosing the best vehicle insurance in Arizona is an important decision
Despite the potentially high cost of Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG insurance, auto insurance may not be optional for several reasons.
- The majority of states have mandatory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to carry a specific level of liability coverage if you don’t want to risk a ticket. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your vehicle has a lienholder, almost all lenders will stipulate that you buy insurance to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totaled. If coverage lapses or is canceled, the lender will be forced to insure your Mercedes-Benz at a significantly higher premium and require you to fork over much more than you were paying before.
- Insurance protects not only your vehicle but also your financial assets. It will also reimburse you for hospital and medical expenses for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, will also pay to defend you in the event you are sued. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, your policy will cover the repair costs.
The benefits of insuring your car are without a doubt worth the cost, particularly when you have a large claim. As of last year, the average driver in Arizona is overpaying more than $865 each year so it’s recommended you shop around every year to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Auto insurance can be complex
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing your policy for your vehicles, there is no best way to insure your cars. Everyone’s situation is unique so this has to be addressed.
For instance, these questions could help you determine if your situation might need professional guidance.
- What is no-fault insurance?
- What is the rate difference between pleasure use and commuting?
- Am I covered if I back into my garage door?
- Is my Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG covered for flood damage?
- Which is better, split liability limits or combined limits?
- Am I covered when driving a rental car?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area.
Insurance is available from local agents
Some consumers still like to talk to an insurance agent and that is just fine! A good thing about comparing rates online is you may find better rates but also keep your business local. And providing support for small agencies is still important in Mesa.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this form (opens in new window), your insurance coverage information gets sent to agents in your area who can give free rate quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. There is no reason to contact any insurance agencies due to the fact that quote results will go immediately to your email address. You can find better rates and work with a local agent. If you wish to quote rates from a specific company, you can always jump over to their website and complete a quote there.
If you prefer to buy insurance from a reputable agency, there are two different agency structures that you can select. Insurance agencies are categorized either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer.
Independent Insurance Agents (or Brokers)
These agents do not write with just one company so they have the ability to put coverage through many companies and find you the best rates. If you are not satisfied with one company, the business is moved internally and you won’t have to switch agencies.
When comparing rates, we recommend you include rate quotes from independent agents to get the best comparison. Many can place coverage with different regional companies which could offer lower prices.
Listed below is a small list of independent insurance agents in Mesa who can help you get free price quotes.
- AALL Insurance
354 N Country Club Dr – Mesa, AZ 85201 – (602) 233-3333 – View Map
- The Adams Agency
3851 E Main St – Mesa, AZ 85205 – (480) 924-2600 – View Map
- Cook Insurance Inc.
7255 E Hampton Ave #107a – Mesa, AZ 85209 – (480) 986-1117 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
These type of agents normally can only provide a single company’s rates and some examples include AAA, Allstate, State Farm, or Farmers Insurance. Exclusive agents cannot provide other company’s prices so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive insurance agents are trained well on their company’s products which aids in selling service over price. Consumers often use the same agent partially due to the prominence of the brand rather than having low rates.
Below are exclusive insurance agents in Mesa who can help you get rate quotes.
- Vandy Ford – State Farm Insurance Agent
6938 E Parkway Norte #2 – Mesa, AZ 85212 – (480) 497-3933 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Wayne Smith
1901 E University Dr Ste 301 – Mesa, AZ 85203 – (480) 464-8766 – View Map
- American Family Insurance – Mike Stapley
4850 E Baseline Rd Ste 101 – Mesa, AZ 85206 – (480) 503-4400 – View Map
Selecting an car insurance agent should depend on more than just the price. The questions below may impact your decision as well.
- If your car is in the repair shop, do you have coverage for a rental car?
- Which company do they place the most coverage with?
- What will you get paid if your car is a total loss? How is that amount determined?
- Is the agent and/or agency licensed to do business in Arizona?
- Which companies can they place coverage with?
- Does the company use OEM repair parts?