If you want to save the most money, the best way to get the cheapest Volvo C30 insurance is to compare quotes once a year from companies that sell auto insurance in Mesa.
- Take a few minutes and learn about what is in your policy and the measures you can take to drop your rates. Many policy risk factors that cause high rates like at-fault accidents and a not-so-good credit score can be amended by paying attention to minor details. Read the full article for more information to help reduce prices and get discounts that may be overlooked.
- Compare price quotes from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only give rate quotes from a single company like Progressive or Allstate, while agents who are independent can quote prices from multiple companies.
- Compare the new rates to your existing coverage to see if a cheaper price is available. If you can save money and make a switch, make sure there is no lapse between the expiration of your current policy and the new one.
A good tip to remember is that you’ll want to make sure you compare the same physical damage deductibles and liability limits on each price quote and and to get rate quotes from every insurance company. Doing this enables the most accurate price comparison and many rates to choose from.
Everyone knows that car insurance companies want to keep you from comparing prices. Consumers who shop rates annually are very likely to move their business because the odds are good of finding better rates. A recent survey discovered that consumers who compared rates annually saved as much as $860 a year as compared to drivers who never shopped around for better prices.
If finding budget-friendly rates on car insurance is your goal, knowing how to get rate quotes and compare insurance can save money and time.
Keep in mind that more quotes helps you find lower pricing.
The companies shown below are our best choices to provide quotes in Arizona. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you visit as many as you can to find the cheapest auto insurance rates.
Save money by receiving discounts
Car insurance is neither fun to buy or cheap, but there’s a good chance there are discounts to cut the cost considerably. Some discounts apply automatically at the time of quoting, but occasionally some discounts must be requested specifically before being credited.
- Driver Education Discount – Teen drivers should successfully complete driver’s ed class if it’s offered in school.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Cars, trucks, and SUVs equipped with ABS or steering control can reduce accidents and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Accident-Free Discounts – Drivers who don’t have accidents pay less when compared with frequent claim filers.
- Theft Prevention System – Cars and trucks with anti-theft systems can help prevent theft so companies will give you a small discount.
- Discounts for Government Workers – Being employed by or retired from a federal job may qualify for a discount when you quote Mesa auto insurance depending on your company.
As a footnote on discounts, most discounts do not apply to the entire cost. The majority will only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as collision or personal injury protection. So even though they make it sound like it’s possible to get free car insurance, it just doesn’t work that way. Any amount of discount should help reduce your car insurance premiums.
The information below shows the difference between Volvo C30 car insurance costs with and without discounts being applied to the rates. Data assumes a female driver, no claims or driving citations, Arizona state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $500 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-car, homeowner, multi-policy, marriage, claim-free, and safe-driver discounts applied.
Popular car insurance companies and a summarized list of policyholder discounts are shown below.
- Progressive offers discounts for online signing, online quote discount, good student, continuous coverage, homeowner, and multi-policy.
- GEICO includes discounts for multi-vehicle, good student, multi-policy, membership and employees, air bags, emergency military deployment, and defensive driver.
- State Farm discounts include Steer Clear safe driver discount, student away at school, passive restraint, multiple autos, and good driver.
- Esurance may have discounts that include defensive driver, good student, anti-lock brakes, online shopper, online quote, and homeowner.
- The Hartford has discounts for vehicle fuel type, air bag, good student, bundle, driver training, defensive driver, and anti-theft.
Double check with every insurance company to apply every possible discount. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts may not apply to policies in your area.
Facts and figures for Volvo C30 insurance
The price information displayed below showcases estimates of insurance premium costs for Volvo C30 models. Learning as much as possible about how insurance prices are established can assist in making smart choices when choosing a car insurance company.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|C30 T5 R-Design||$242||$370||$392||$24||$118||$1,146||$96|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices above based on single male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, multi-policy, claim-free, multi-vehicle, and homeowner. Rate quotes do not factor in specific location information which can modify price quotes noticeably.
Impact of citations and accidents on Mesa insurance rates
The illustration below shows how speeding tickets and at-fault claims drive up Volvo C30 insurance premiums for different age categories. Data assumes a married female driver, comp and collision included, $1,000 deductibles, and no policy discounts are applied.
Volvo C30 insurance costs by age and gender
The information below visualizes the comparison of Volvo C30 insurance costs for male and female drivers. The prices are based on a clean driving record, no at-fault accidents, comp and collision included, $250 deductibles, single status, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Five Tips to Get More Affordable Mesa Insurance Rates
Lots of things are taken into consideration when premium rates are determined. A few of the factors are predictable such as traffic violations, but others are less apparent like where you live or how safe your car is.
Policy claims cost money – Companies in Arizona generally give most affordable rates to people who file claims infrequently. If you frequently file small claims, you can definitely plan on either higher rates or even cancellation. Auto insurance is meant to be used in the event of larger claims.
Premiums are impacted by vehicle performance – The make and model of the car or truck you are trying to find cheaper insurance for makes a huge difference in your premium level. The cheapest insurance rates are usually for small economy passenger models, but the final cost of insurance is determined by many other factors.
The following data is based on a married female driver age 50, full coverage with $250 deductibles, and no discounts or violations. The data compares Volvo C30 rates compared to other models of vehicles that have a range of performance rating factors.
Teenagers vs. experienced drivers – Young drivers in Arizona have been known to be inattentive and easily distracted when driving with friends so they pay higher car insurance rates. Adding a first-time driver to your car insurance policy can be quite pricey. Older, more experienced drivers tend to be more responsible, cause fewer claims and accidents, and usually have better credit.
The next chart uses these assumptions: single driver, full coverage with $250 deductibles, and no discounts or violations.
Gaps in coverage mean higher car insurance rates – Driving without insurance coverage in place is not a good idea and as a result your rates will increase for letting your insurance lapse. In addition to paying higher rates, failure to provide proof of insurance can result in a hefty fine and possibly a revoked license. You could then be forced to provide proof of insurance in the form of an SR-22 filing with the Arizona motor vehicle department.
The more you drive the more you pay – The more you drive in a year’s time the higher the price you pay to insure it. Most insurance companies apply a rate partially by how you use the vehicle. Cars left parked in the garage can be on a lower rate level as compared to vehicles used primarily for driving to work. Double check that your car insurance declarations sheet shows the right rating data, because improper ratings can cost you money. Having the wrong rating on your C30 can result in significantly higher rates.