Would you like to save money by finding cheaper Ford Ranger insurance in Mesa? Are you sick and tired of being strong-armed to pay high insurance rates every month? You have the same problem as many other Arizona consumers.
Shockingly, 70% of consumers have remained with the same insurance company for well over three years, and almost half have never shopped around. Most drivers in America can cut their rates by 46.5% a year just by comparing rates, but they just don’t want to compare rate quotes.
How to save on Ford Ranger insurance in Mesa
The best way we recommend to find more affordable Ford Ranger insurance is to regularly compare prices from providers who sell insurance in Mesa.
First, take a little time to learn about how insurance companies determine prices and the steps you can take to lower rates. Many rating criteria that result in higher prices like speeding tickets, accidents and a not-so-good credit history can be remedied by making minor changes to your lifestyle. Keep reading for more ideas to get better rates and find hidden discounts.
Second, compare rates from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Exclusive and direct companies can provide rates from a single company like Progressive and State Farm, while independent agencies can provide rate quotes from multiple insurance companies.
Third, compare the new rate quotes to your existing rates to determine if switching companies saves money. If you can save some money, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
Fourth, give proper notification to your current agent or company of your intention to cancel your current auto insurance policy. Submit payment along with a signed and completed policy application for the new coverage. Immediately upon receiving it, store the certificate of insurance in your glove compartment.
One key aspect of rate comparisons is to use similar coverage information on every price quote and and to get price estimates from all possible companies. This ensures an accurate price comparison and the best rate selection.
Many auto insurance companies vie for your insurance dollar, so it’s not easy to compare every company to find the absolute best rates possible on Ford Ranger insurance in Mesa.
Consumers should take time to compare rates occasionally because prices are usually higher with each renewal. Despite the fact that you may have had the best quotes on Ford Ranger insurance in Mesa a year ago you can probably find a lower rate today. Ignore everything you know about insurance because you’re about to learn the proper way to find better coverage on Ford Ranger insurance in Mesa at a better price.
Determine discounts to get cheap Mesa car insurance rates
Car insurance is neither fun to buy or cheap, but you might find some hidden discounts that could drop your premiums quite a bit. Many discounts should be triggered at the time of purchase, but a few need to be specially asked for before being credited.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Driving fewer miles could qualify for better premium rates on cars that stay parked.
- Theft Deterrent System – Cars and trucks that have factory anti-theft systems are stolen with less frequency and earn discounts up to 10% off your Mesa auto insurance quote.
- Drivers Ed for Students – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to participate in a local driver’s education class in school.
- Save with a New Car – Putting coverage on a new Ranger may earn a small discount since newer vehicles have better safety ratings.
- Good Student Discount – Being a good student may save you up to 25%. You can use this discount normally up until you turn 25.
Discounts save money, but please remember that most credits do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Some only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision. So even though you would think it’s possible to get free car insurance, nobody gets a free ride.
The chart below illustrates the comparison of Ford Ranger car insurance costs with and without discounts applied to the policy rates. The data assumes a female driver, no claims, a clean driving record, Arizona state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, multi-policy, claim-free, marriage, safe-driver, and multi-car discounts applied.
If you would like to view companies that offer discounts in Arizona, follow this link.
To find low cost quotes, there are a couple of ways to compare quotes from insurance companies in your area. The quickest method to find affordable Ford Ranger insurance rates involves getting comparison quotes online.
It’s so simple to compare insurance rate quotes online makes it a waste of time to drive to and from local Mesa insurance agencies. The ability to quote Ford Ranger insurance online eliminates the need for an insurance agent unless you’re the type of person who wants the professional guidance that only an agent can give. However, consumers can find lower rates online but purchase the actual policy in an agency. It’s important to know that getting more free quotes will enable you to find better pricing.
The auto insurance companies shown below have been selected to offer price quotes in Mesa, AZ. If you wish to find the best cheap auto insurance in Mesa, we suggest you compare several of them to get the lowest price.
The premium table displayed below outlines a range of insurance premium costs for Ford Ranger models. Being aware of how auto insurance prices are determined can assist in making smart choices when buying a car insurance policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Ranger XL 2WD||$120||$254||$314||$18||$94||$800||$67|
|Ranger XL SuperCab 2WD||$142||$254||$314||$18||$94||$822||$69|
|Ranger XLT 2WD||$142||$254||$314||$18||$94||$822||$69|
|Ranger XL 2WD||$142||$254||$314||$18||$94||$822||$69|
|Ranger XL SuperCab 4WD||$142||$254||$314||$18||$94||$822||$69|
|Ranger XLT SuperCab 2WD||$142||$308||$314||$18||$94||$876||$73|
|Ranger Sport SuperCab 2WD||$142||$308||$314||$18||$94||$876||$73|
|Ranger Sport SuperCab 4WD||$142||$308||$314||$18||$94||$876||$73|
|Ranger XLT SuperCab 4WD||$142||$308||$314||$18||$94||$876||$73|
|Ranger Sport SuperCab 2WD||$142||$308||$314||$18||$94||$876||$73|
|Ranger XLT SuperCab 2WD||$142||$308||$314||$18||$94||$876||$73|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, homeowner, multi-vehicle, safe-driver, and multi-policy. Rate information does not factor in garaging location in Mesa which can lower or raise auto insurance rates significantly.
What is the best auto insurance coverage?
When it comes to choosing coverage, there is no “perfect” insurance plan. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s so this has to be addressed.
Here are some questions about coverages that might point out if you may require specific advice.
- When should I not file a claim?
- At what point should I drop full coverage?
- Should I waive the damage coverage when renting a car?
- Do I pay less if my vehicle is kept in my garage?
- What if an uninsured driver hits me?
- Do I need special endorsements for business use of my vehicle?
- Which is better, split liability limits or combined limits?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions, you might consider talking to an agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or click here for a list of auto insurance companies in your area.
When to talk to an insurance agency
Some consumers just want to sit down with an agent. The biggest benefit of price shopping on the web is the fact that drivers can get cheap auto insurance quotes and still choose a local agent. And providing support for neighborhood insurance agencies is important particularly in Mesa.
After filling out this simple form, your insurance data is emailed to participating agents in Mesa that can give you free Mesa auto insurance quotes for your coverage. There is no reason to search for any insurance agencies as quotes are delivered straight to your inbox. You can most likely find cheaper rates and an insurance agent to talk to. If you have a need to quote rates from a specific auto insurance provider, don’t hesitate to visit that company’s website to submit a rate quote request.
Is an exclusive or independent car insurance agent right for you?
If you want a good insurance agency, it helps to know the two different agency structures and how they differ in how they quote coverages. Agents can be classified as either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer.
Agents that elect to be independent are not restricted to one company and that enables them to quote your coverage with lots of companies depending on which coverage is best. If your premiums go up, they can switch companies in-house and you won’t have to switch agencies. When shopping rates, you will definitely want to check rates from independent agents to get the most accurate price comparison.
Below is a small list of independent insurance agents in Mesa that may be able to give you comparison quotes.
Wong Insurance Agency LLC dba GlobalGreen Insurance Agency of Mesa
66 S Dobson Rd # 131 – Mesa, AZ 85202 – (602) 758-1672 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive insurance agents generally can only insure with one company and examples are Farmers Insurance, American Family, State Farm and Allstate. They are unable to give you multiple price quotes so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agents receive extensive training in insurance sales which helps offset the inability to provide other markets.
Listed below are Mesa exclusive insurance agencies that are able to give rate quotes.
American Family Insurance – Brian Johnson Agency Inc.
3660 E University Dr Ste 3 – Mesa, AZ 85205 – (480) 634-7039 – View Map
Finding the right auto insurance agent should include more criteria than just a cheap price quote. Any agent in Mesa should have no problem answering these questions:
- Do they receive special compensation for putting your coverage with one company over another?
- Is the agency covered by Errors and Omissions coverage?
- Is vehicle mileage a factor when determining depreciation for repairs?
- Where would your vehicle be repaired?
- Can you contact them at any time?
- Does their agency support local causes in Mesa?
- Is the agent and/or agency licensed to do business in Arizona?
If you receive answers to your satisfaction for all questions you ask in addition to an acceptable price estimate, you’ve probably found an insurance agency that can be relied on to provide auto insurance coverage.
Mesa auto insurance companies
Selecting the best insurance company can be rather challenging considering how many choices drivers have in Arizona. The company ratings shown below can help you choose which auto insurers you want to consider comparing price quotes from.
Top 10 Mesa Car Insurance Companies Overall
- American Family
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- AAA Insurance
- The General
- Titan Insurance
- Mercury Insurance
One last thing about your coverage
Lower-priced Ford Ranger insurance in Mesa can be purchased online and from local insurance agents, so you need to quote Mesa auto insurance with both to get a complete price analysis. There are still a few companies who don’t offer online rate quotes and usually these smaller companies sell through independent agencies.
Throughout this article, we presented many tips how you can compare Ford Ranger insurance rates in Mesa. The key concept to understand is the more rate quotes you have, the better likelihood of getting the cheapest Ford Ranger rate quotes. You may even discover the most savings is with an unexpected company. Regional companies can often provide lower car insurance rates in certain areas than their larger competitors like State Farm and Allstate.
How to buy lower priced Ford Ranger insurance in Mesa
It takes a little time, but the best way to find more affordable Ford Ranger insurance is to annually compare prices from companies in Mesa. This can be done by completing these steps.
- Take a few minutes and learn about how auto insurance works and the things you can control to prevent high rates. Many risk factors that drive up the price such as getting speeding tickets and a poor credit score can be eliminated by making lifestyle changes or driving safer.
- Request price quotes from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Exclusive and direct companies can give quotes from one company like Progressive or Allstate, while independent agents can provide rate quotes for a wide range of companies.
- Compare the new rate quotes to your existing coverage to see if cheaper Ranger coverage is available in Mesa. If you find better rates and switch companies, make sure coverage does not lapse between policies.
- Give notification to your agent or company to cancel your current policy. Submit the application along with any required down payment to your new insurance company. Don’t forget to put the new certificate of insurance above your visor, in the console, or in the glove compartment.
A good piece of advice is that you use identical limits and deductibles on each quote request and and to analyze as many companies as feasibly possible. Doing this provides the most accurate price comparison and maximum price selection.
Much more information about auto insurance in Arizona is available on the following sites:
- Event Data Recorders FAQ (iihs.org)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes for a Toyota Tacoma in Mesa? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for a Ford Fusion in Mesa? (FAQ)
- How Much is Mesa Car Insurance for a Toyota Corolla? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Quotes for Used Cars in Mesa? (FAQ)
- Understanding Your Insurance Deductible (Insurance Information Institute)
- Rental Car Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Institute)
- Understanding Car Crashes Video (iihs.org)