It’s a known fact that insurance companies don’t want you to look for a cheaper policy. Consumers who shop rates annually will probably switch to a new company because they stand a good chance of finding a more affordable policy. A recent survey found that people who compared rates regularly saved about $70 a month compared to those who never shopped around for cheaper prices.
If finding the lowest price on insurance is your ultimate objective, then having a good understanding how to find and compare coverages can make it easier to shop your coverage around.
If you want to save the most money, the best way to find affordable auto insurance rates in Mesa is to make a habit of comparing prices annually from different companies in Arizona. Rates can be compared by following these guidelines.
Step 1: Try to comprehend how companies price auto insurance and the things you can change to drop your rates. Many factors that result in higher prices such as inattentive driving and a not-so-good credit rating can be amended by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Step 2: Request rate estimates from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Exclusive agents and direct companies can provide rates from one company like GEICO and State Farm, while independent agencies can quote prices from many different companies.
Step 3: Compare the price quotes to your current policy premium to see if a cheaper price is available in Mesa. If you find better rates and switch companies, make sure there is no lapse in coverage.
Step 4: Tell your current agent or company to cancel the current policy and submit a completed application and payment for your new coverage. As soon as you receive it, place the new proof of insurance certificate in your vehicle.
The key thing to know about shopping around is that you’ll want to make sure you compare the same coverage limits and deductibles on each quote and and to look at every company you can. Doing this enables an accurate price comparison and a complete price analysis.
If you have a policy now, you stand a good chance to be able to reduce premiums using this information. This information will introduce you to the best way to buy inexpensive car insurance. But Arizona vehicle owners do need to learn how insurance companies price online insurance because it varies considerably.
Insurance discounts help lower rates for Toyota Corolla iM insurance in Mesa
Insuring your fleet can be pricey, but you might already qualify for some discounts that can dramatically reduce your bill. Some trigger automatically at the time you complete a quote, but some may not be applied and must be specially asked for in order for you to get them.
- Pay Early and Save – If you pay your entire premium ahead of time instead of paying each month you can actually save on your bill.
- Discounts for New Vehicles – Insuring a vehicle that is new is cheaper due to better safety requirements for newer vehicles.
- Theft Prevention System – Vehicles that have factory alarm systems and tracking devices are stolen with less frequency and will qualify for a discount on a Mesa auto insurance quote.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to buckle up can save up to 15% off PIP or medical payments premium.
- 55 and Retired – Drivers that qualify as senior citizens are able to get a discount up to 10%.
- Military Rewards – Having a family member in the military can result in better insurance rates.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags – Factory options such as air bags or motorized seat belts can get savings of 20 to 30 percent.
- Discount for Low Mileage – Driving less could qualify for lower insurance rates on the low mileage vehicles.
Don’t be shocked that most discount credits are not given to the entire cost. A few only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like liability and collision coverage. Even though the math looks like it’s possible to get free car insurance, it doesn’t quite work that way.
Some of the insurance companies that possibly offer these money-saving discounts may include but are not limited to:
Check with every prospective company to apply every possible discount. Some discounts may not apply to policies in your area. To find insurers who offer insurance discounts in Arizona, click here.
There are several ways to obtain and compare prices from different Mesa insurance companies. One of the best ways to find cheaper rates is simply to get online rate quotes.
Just remember that comparing a wide range of rates helps improve the odds of finding the best rates.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer free quotes in Arizona. If multiple companies are listed, we suggest you visit two to three different companies to get the most affordable price.
Which is the best auto insurance?
When quoting and choosing coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Each situation is unique and your policy should reflect that.
These are some specific questions may help you determine if your insurance needs would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- What states are considered no-fault?
- How can I find cheaper teen driver insurance?
- How much will a speeding ticket raise my rates?
- Is there coverage for my trailer?
- Is my teenager covered with friends in the car?
- What is the minimum liability in Arizona?
If you can’t answer these questions but a few of them apply then you might want to talk to a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier
Insurance agencies can give valuable advice
Certain consumers would rather buy from a local agent and there is nothing wrong with that. An additional benefit of getting free rate quotes online is the fact that drivers can get better rates and still have a local agent. And providing support for neighborhood insurance agencies is important especially in Mesa.
After completing this quick form, your insurance data is instantly submitted to companies in Mesa who will return price quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to leave your house as quotes are delivered directly to your email. You can most likely find cheaper rates without the usual hassles of price shopping. If you want to quote rates from a particular provider, you can always navigate to their website and submit a quote form there.
When finding a good insurance agency, it can be helpful to understand the different types of agencies and how they operate. Auto insurance agents can be categorized as either exclusive or independent.
Independent Auto Insurance Agencies
Agents of this type are not limited to a single company and that is an advantage because they can write policies with lots of companies and potentially find a lower price. If your premiums go up, your agent can just switch to a different company and you stay with the same agent. When comparing rates, you will want to contact several independent insurance agents to get the best comparison. They often place coverage with additional companies that you may not be familiar with which can be an advantage.
Below is a short list of independent insurance agents in Mesa that can give you price quotes.
- Nationwide Insurance: Isakson Ins Agency Inc
1819 E Southern Ave, Ste E20 – Mesa, AZ 85204 – (480) 888-0318 – View Map
- Bryant Insurance Agency, LLC
2941 N Power Rd Suite 101 – Mesa, AZ 85215 – (480) 448-1555 – View Map
- Max Insurance Agency Mesa | Life Insurance | Motorcycle Insurance
1130 W University Dr #117 – Meza, AZ 85201 – (480) 247-7418 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents that choose to be exclusive normally can only provide a single company’s rates and some examples include Allstate, State Farm and Farm Bureau. Exclusive agents cannot give you multiple price quotes so you need to shop around if the rates are high. Exclusive agents receive extensive training on the products they sell which aids in selling service over price. Drivers often choose to use an exclusive agent mostly because of the prominent brand name and the convenience of having a single billing for all their coverages.
Shown below is a list of exclusive insurance agents in Mesa willing to provide price quote information.
- Manuel Ramirez – State Farm Insurance Agent
911 N Country Club Dr – Mesa, AZ 85201 – (480) 964-7777 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Michael Grizzle
1119 E University Dr – Mesa, AZ 85203 – (480) 834-1233 – View Map
- Farmers Insurance – David Hovde
157 W Main St – Mesa, AZ 85201 – (480) 966-6209 – View Map
Finding the right car insurance agent requires you to look at more than just a cheap quote. Any agent in Mesa should be forthright in answering these questions:
- Do they offer claims assistance after hours?
- Do they regularly work with personal auto policies in Mesa?
- Will high miles depreciate repair valuations?
- How would your car be valued if totaled?
- Are claims handled at the agent’s location?
- Are all drivers listed on the coverage quote?
Persistence will pay off
As you prepare to switch companies, make sure you don’t sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. In many cases, drivers have reduced physical damage coverage to discover at claim time that the savings was not a smart move. Your focus should be to purchase a proper amount of coverage for the lowest cost and still be able to protect your assets.
Affordable Toyota Corolla iM insurance in Mesa is attainable online and with local Mesa insurance agents, so get free Mesa auto insurance quotes from both of them to get a complete price analysis. Some car insurance companies do not offer price quotes online and many times these small insurance companies sell through local independent agencies.
More detailed car insurance information is located in these articles:
- All About Airbag Safety (State Farm)
- Who Has Affordable Mesa Auto Insurance Rates for Low Mileage Drivers? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for a Jeep Grand Cherokee in Mesa? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Quotes for a Honda Civic in Mesa? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes for Drivers with Accidents in Mesa? (FAQ)
- Auto Insurance for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Does No-Fault Insurance Cover? (Allstate)
- State Laws for Cellphones and Texting (iihs.org)