Finding cheaper insurance for your Buick Lucerne in Arizona could be an all-consuming task, but you can use our auto insurance buying tips to make it easier. There is a better way to find auto insurance online and we’ll show you the absolute fastest way to quote coverages for your Buick and find the lowest price from Mesa insurance agents and online providers.
We don’t have to tell you that insurance companies don’t want you quoting rates from other companies. Insureds who shop around for a cheaper policy are very likely to switch companies because they have a good chance of finding good coverage at a lower price. A study discovered that people who compared prices regularly saved about $850 each year as compared to drivers who never compared rates.
If finding the cheapest price for Buick Lucerne insurance in Mesa is your target objective, learning how to quote and compare insurance premiums can save time and money.
It’s a good idea to take a look at other company’s rates periodically because prices fluctuate regularly. Just because you had the best deal on Buick Lucerne insurance in Mesa a few years ago the chances are good that you can find a lower rate quote today. You can find a lot of wrong information about Lucerne insurance on the web, but by reading this article, you’re going to learn some of the best techniques to save money.
Best Buick Lucerne insurance price quotes in Arizona
The companies shown below can provide quotes in Arizona. To find cheap auto insurance in Mesa, we suggest you click on several of them to find the most competitive car insurance rates.
Insurance rate breakdown
The premium information shown next covers a range of insurance costs for Buick Lucerne models. Knowing how prices are established can help customers make decisions when shopping your coverage around.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Lucerne CXL Special Edition||$182||$418||$338||$20||$102||$1,060||$88|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices above based on single female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, claim-free, safe-driver, multi-policy, and multi-vehicle. Price estimates do not factor in specific location information which can increase or decrease premium rates greatly.
The illustration below shows how different deductible levels and can increase or decrease Buick Lucerne yearly insurance costs for each age group. The rate quotes are based on a married female driver, comp and collision included, and no discounts are applied.
Mesa Insurance Prices are Influenced by These Factors
Lots of things are part of the calculation when premium rates are determined. Some are obvious such as traffic violations, but other factors are more obscure like your continuous coverage or how financially stable you are.
No insurance claims equals cheap prices – Insurance companies in Arizona award better rates to insureds who are not frequent claim filers. If you file a lot of claims you can expect much higher rates or policy non-renewal. Insurance coverage is intended to be relied upon for the large, substantial claims.
Don’t skimp on liability coverage – Your insurance policy’s liability coverage provides coverage if ever a court rules you are at fault for an accident. This coverage provides for a legal defense which can be incredibly expensive. This coverage is very inexpensive compared to physical damage coverage, so do not skimp.
Little extras can really add up – There are many optional add-on coverages that you can get tricked into buying but may not be useful. Insurance for things like rental car reimbursement, better glass coverage, and term life insurance may not be needed and are just wasting money. They may seem good when talking to your agent, but if you’ve never needed them in the past remove them from your policy.
More policies can equal more savings – The majority of companies give lower prices to buyers who buy several policies from them such as combining an auto and homeowners policy. Even if you qualify for this discount already, it’s still a good idea to compare other company rates to guarantee you are still saving the most. It’s possible to still find lower rates even if you have your coverage with different companies
Discounts for alarm systems – Buying a car with an alarm system can help lower your premiums. Theft prevention devices such as tamper alarm systems, vehicle immobilizer technology and General Motors OnStar all aid in stopping vehicle theft.
Lower rates by increasing coverage deductibles – Comprehensive and collision coverage deductibles are the amount of money you are willing to pay before your insurance pays a claim. Insurance for physical damage to your car, also called comprehensive and collision insurance, protects your car from damage. Some coverage claims are collision with another vehicle, animal collisions, or theft of your vehicle. The more damage repair cost the insured has to pay upfront, the better rate you will receive.
Being married can save on insurance – Being married actually saves money on your insurance policy. Having a spouse usually means you are more mature than a single person and insurance companies like that drivers who are married are more cautious.
Pay less with a high IIHS safety rating – Vehicles with good safety scores can get you lower premiums. Highly rated vehicles protect occupants better and lower injury rates translates into savings for insurance companies and lower rates for you. If your Buick Lucerne earned at least four stars on Safercar.gov or an “acceptable” rating on iihs.org it may cost less to insure.
Cheaper Mesa auto insurance rates with discounts
Some providers don’t always publicize every discount available very well, so below is a list both the well known and the more hidden discounts that may be available.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles have fewer accidents so companies give up to a 10% discount.
- New Vehicle Savings – Insuring a vehicle that is new is cheaper because new model year vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- Home Ownership Discount – Owning a home in Mesa can help you save on auto insurance due to the fact that maintaining a home is proof that your finances are in order.
- Mature Driver Discount – If you’re over the age of 55, you may qualify for a slight reduction on a Mesa auto insurance quote.
- Safe Drivers – Accident-free drivers can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates than drivers with accident claims.
- Theft Prevention System – Cars that have factory anti-theft systems have a lower chance of being stolen and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Distant College Student Discount – Older children living away from Mesa attending college without a vehicle on campus can receive lower rates.
- Claim Free – Claim-free drivers pay much less in comparison to drivers who are more careless.
- More Vehicles More Savings – Purchasing coverage when you have all your vehicles on the same auto insurance policy can get a discount on all vehicles.
While discounts sound great, it’s important to understand that most discount credits are not given to all coverage premiums. Most cut the price of certain insurance coverages like liability, collision or medical payments. So when the math indicates all the discounts add up to a free policy, you won’t be that lucky.
The example below visualizes the comparison of Buick Lucerne yearly insurance costs with and without discounts applied to the premium. The prices are based on a female driver, a clean driving record, no claims, Arizona state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-policy, homeowner, safe-driver, claim-free, multi-car, and marriage discounts applied.
Auto insurance companies that may include most of these discounts possibly include:
If you want inexpensive Mesa auto insurance quotes, ask all the companies which discounts you may be entitled to. A few discounts might not apply in every state.
Car insurance agents can help
Some consumers would rather sit down with an agent and that can be a great decision Good insurance agents can help you choose the best coverages and help file insurance claims. One of the best bonuses of comparing rates online is you may find better rates and still have an agent to talk to.
After filling out this form (opens in new window), your coverage information is submitted to local insurance agents who will give competitive quotes for your insurance coverage. You don’t have to leave your house because prices are sent straight to your inbox. If you want to quote rates for a specific company, you just need to navigate to their website and give them your coverage information.
Choosing a insurer requires you to look at more than just the price. Here are some questions you might want to ask.
- How does the company pay claims for a total loss?
- Does their agency support local causes in Mesa?
- Will you be dealing directly with the agent or with a Custom Service Representative (CSR)?
- Do they get extra compensation for selling add-on coverages?
- Where would your vehicle be repaired?
- Is auto insurance their primary focus in Mesa?
- Do you need full coverage on every vehicle?
- Which company do they place the most coverage with?
If you would like to find a local insurance agency, it can be helpful to understand the different agency structures that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Insurance agents are categorized either exclusive or independent. Either one can insure your vehicles properly, but it’s important to know how they are different since it could factor into which type of agent you select.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents that elect to be exclusive generally can only insure with one company such as State Farm, Allstate and AAA. They generally cannot give you multiple price quotes so you might not find the best rates. They are usually quite knowledgeable on the products they sell which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Some insured continue to buy insurance from these agents mostly because of the brand name and the convenience of having a single billing for all their coverages.
Below are exclusive insurance agents in Mesa that can give you rate quotes.
- Allstate Insurance: Wayne Smith
1901 E University Dr Ste 301 – Mesa, AZ 85203 – (480) 464-8766 – View Map
- Donna Kohlhase – State Farm Insurance Agent
6836 E Brown Rd #101 – Mesa, AZ 85207 – (480) 396-2140 – View Map
- Pete Rivera – State Farm Insurance Agent
104 W Main St – Mesa, AZ 85201 – (480) 964-1766 – View Map
Agents that choose to be independent are appointed with more than one company and that is an advantage because they can write policies through lots of different companies and find you the best rates. If your premiums go up, your policy is moved internally which is easy for the insured.
When searching for an agent, we highly recommend that you get some free quotes from several independent agencies in order to have the best price comparison. They also have the ability to place coverage with small regional insurance companies that can offer cheaper rates than bigger companies.
The following are independent agencies in Mesa who can help you get rate quotes.
- ABI Insurance LLC
7165 E University Dr #170 – Mesa, AZ 85207 – (480) 921-3400 – View Map
- Jeff Klusmann Insurance Agency
1955 N Val Vista Dr – Mesa, AZ 85213 – (480) 830-0080 – View Map
- INW Insurance Group
4545 E Southern Ave #106 – Mesa, AZ 85206 – (480) 626-0797 – View Map
Which car insurance company is best in Mesa?
Insuring your vehicle with the highest-rated car insurance company can be a challenge considering how many companies are available to choose from in Mesa. The company information shown next can help you analyze which car insurance companies to look at to insure your vehicles.
Top 10 Mesa Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Satisfaction
- Titan Insurance – 95%
- USAA – 94%
- AAA Insurance – 91%
- State Farm – 90%
- Nationwide – 90%
- The Hartford – 89%
- GEICO – 89%
- The General – 88%
- 21st Century – 88%
- Liberty Mutual – 88%
Top 10 Mesa Car Insurance Companies Overall
- American Family
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- AAA Insurance
- The General
- Titan Insurance
- Mercury Insurance
Don’t give up on cheap rates
Low-cost Buick Lucerne insurance in Mesa is attainable from both online companies in addition to many Mesa insurance agents, and you should compare rates from both to get a complete price analysis. There are still a few companies who do not provide price quotes online and many times these small insurance companies sell through independent agents.
Consumers leave their current company for a variety of reasons including denial of a claim, delays in paying claims, delays in responding to claim requests and being labeled a high risk driver. It doesn’t matter why you want to switch finding a new company can be less work than you think.
In this article, we covered many ways to find cheap Buick Lucerne insurance in Mesa. It’s most important to understand that the more rate quotes you have, the better likelihood of getting the cheapest Buick Lucerne rate quotes. Drivers may even discover the lowest rates are with a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising.
How to buy discount Buick Lucerne insurance in Mesa
If saving money is your primary concern, then the best way to find lower priced car insurance rates in Mesa is to make a habit of regularly comparing prices from insurance carriers who sell insurance in Arizona. This can be done by following these steps.
- Try to learn a little about individual coverages and the changes you can make to keep rates down. Many rating criteria that result in higher prices like inattentive driving and poor credit can be remedied by improving your driving habits or financial responsibility.
- Compare price quotes from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct and exclusive agents can only provide price estimates from a single company like Progressive or State Farm, while independent agents can quote prices for many different companies. Begin your rate comparison
- Compare the new rate quotes to your current policy to see if switching to a new carrier will save money. If you can save some money, make sure coverage is continuous and does not lapse.
- Provide notification to your current agent or company to cancel your current car insurance policy and submit a completed policy application and payment for the new policy. As soon as you have the new policy, safely store the certificate of insurance in a readily accessible location in your vehicle.
A good tip to remember is to try to use identical deductibles and limits on each price quote and and to compare as many different insurance providers as possible. Doing this enables a fair price comparison and the best price selection.
Additional detailed information is located in these articles:
- What Does No-Fault Insurance Cover? (Allstate)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance for Drivers with Bad Credit in Mesa? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest After a Speeding Ticket in Mesa? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for a Chevrolet Silverado in Mesa? (FAQ)
- How Much is Mesa Car Insurance for Teenagers? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes for a Hyundai Santa Fe in Mesa? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for a Company Car in Mesa? (FAQ)
- Drunk Driving Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Teen Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- How to Avoid Buying a Flooded Car (Insurance Information Institute)
- State Laws for Cellphones and Texting (iihs.org)