Searching for low-cost insurance for a new or used Lexus RC 300 in Arizona can turn out to be difficult, but you can use the following methods to make it easier.
There is a better way to buy auto insurance so we’re going to tell you the quickest way to compare rates on a Lexus and locate the lowest price from Mesa insurance agents and online providers.
Unimaginable but true, 70% of consumers kept buying from the same company for at least the last four years, and virtually 40% of consumers have never taken the time to shop around. Drivers in Mesa can save hundreds of dollars each year just by getting comparison quotes, but they underestimate the large savings they would see if they replace their high priced policy.
Affordable auto insurance in Mesa, AZ
The following companies are our best choices to provide free quotes in Mesa, AZ. If you want cheap auto insurance in Mesa, AZ, we suggest you compare several of them in order to find the lowest rates.
Mesa insurance discounts for a Lexus RC 300
Insurance is not inexpensive, but you may qualify for discounts that you may not know about. Many of these discounts will be applied automatically when you complete an application, but some must be requested specifically before you will receive the discount.
- Memberships – Participating in qualifying employment or professional organizations may earn a discount on your policy.
- Discount for Good Grades – Getting good grades can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. The discount lasts up to age 25.
- Life Insurance – Not every insurance company offers life insurance, but if they do you may earn lower premium rates if you buy a life policy as well.
- Data Collection Discounts – Insureds who allow their insurance company to analyze when and where they use their vehicle by using a telematics device in their vehicle like Allstate’s Drivewise could save a few bucks as long as they are good drivers.
- Multi-policy Discount – If you can bundle your auto and homeowners insurance and place coverage with the same company you will save nearly 15% which can help you find low cost Lexus RC 300 insurance.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage – Drivers who require all occupants to buckle up may be able to save a few bucks off the medical payments premium.
- Safety Course Discount – Participating in a defensive driver course is a good idea and can lower rates and also improve your driving technique.
- Multi-car Discount – Buying insurance for all your vehicles on one policy can get a discount on all vehicles.
You can save money using discounts, but most credits do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like comprehensive or collision. Just because you may think having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, that’s just not realistic.
Larger insurance companies and a partial list of their discounts are:
- Progressive may have discounts that include continuous coverage, homeowner, multi-vehicle, online quote discount, online signing, and multi-policy.
- MetLife offers discounts for multi-policy, accident-free, claim-free, good driver, and defensive driver.
- Mercury Insurance has discounts for multi-policy, annual mileage, accident-free, age of vehicle, low natural disaster claims, good student, and ease of repair.
- Nationwide offers premium reductions for defensive driving, business or organization, anti-theft, good student, family plan, and Farm Bureau membership.
- GEICO discounts include membership and employees, good student, anti-lock brakes, defensive driver, and air bags.
- AAA policyholders can earn discounts including good student, anti-theft, AAA membership discount, multi-car, good driver, multi-policy, and education and occupation.
When comparing rates, check with every insurance company what discounts are available to you. A few discounts may not apply everywhere. To see a list of providers offering insurance discounts in Arizona, click this link.
When do I need an agent’s advice?
When it comes to buying adequate coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is not a perfect coverage plan. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
Here are some questions about coverages that can help discover if your situation may require specific advice.
- Is my state a no-fault state?
- Do I need PIP coverage since I have good health insurance?
- Why do I have to buy liability insurance?
- Is my Lexus RC 300 covered for smoke damage?
- Do I need motorclub coverage?
- What if a claim settlement is too low?
- What is GAP insurance?
- Do I need rental car coverage?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions, you might consider talking to an agent. If you don’t have a local agent, fill out this quick form. It only takes a few minutes and you can get the answers you need.
Neighborhood insurance agents
Many drivers still like to have an agent’s advice and we recommend doing that Professional insurance agents can help determine the best coverages and help in the event of a claim. An additional benefit of comparing insurance online is that you can obtain the lowest rates and still choose a local agent. And supporting local insurance agencies is definitely important in Mesa.
After filling out this form (opens in new window), the quote information is transmitted to insurance agents in Mesa that can provide free Mesa auto insurance quotes to get your business. You never need to search for any insurance agencies as quotes are delivered instantly to you. If for some reason you want to get a price quote from a specific insurance provider, don’t hesitate to navigate to their website and fill out the quote form the provide.
If you want to use local Mesa agents, there are a couple of different agency structures that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Agents are categorized either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments. Either type can write insurance policies, but it’s good to learn the difference in how they write coverage since it may influence buying decisions.
Independent Insurance Agencies
Agents of this type do not write with just one company and that is an advantage because they can write policies through many different insurance companies and find the cheapest rate. To move your coverage to a new company, the agent simply finds a different carrier which requires no work on your part.
When comparing insurance prices, you definitely need to compare prices from several independent insurance agents to ensure the widest selection of prices. They also have the ability to place coverage with different regional companies which may provide better rates.
The following is a list of independent insurance agencies in Mesa who can help you get cheap rate quotes.
- ABI Insurance LLC
7165 E University Dr #170 – Mesa, AZ 85207 – (480) 921-3400 – View Map
- Jarosch Insurance
2815 S Alma School Rd #111 – Mesa, AZ 85210 – (480) 839-8488 – View Map
- Wilson Insurance
3950 E Broadway Rd # 102 – Mesa, AZ 85206 – (480) 964-2400 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agents
These type of agents can only provide pricing for a single company and some examples include State Farm or Allstate. Exclusive agencies are unable to provide rate quotes from other companies so they have to upsell other benefits. These agents are highly trained on their products and sales techniques which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates. Drivers often purchase coverage from exclusives partially due to the prominence of the brand and strong financial ratings.
The following are exclusive agents in Mesa willing to provide comparison quotes.
- Manuel Ramirez – State Farm Insurance Agent
911 N Country Club Dr – Mesa, AZ 85201 – (480) 964-7777 – View Map
- Phil Borgia – State Farm Insurance Agent
1635 N Greenfield Rd #1 – Mesa, AZ 85205 – (480) 981-8681 – View Map
- Jim Shepard – State Farm Insurance Agent
1725 E University Dr – Mesa, AZ 85203 – (480) 964-8173 – View Map
Choosing an insurance agent should include more criteria than just the bottom line cost. These are valid questions to ask:
- Which insurance companies are they affiliated with?
- Do the companies they represent have a solid financial rating?
- How many years of experience in personal auto insurance do they have?
- Do they offer accident forgiveness?
- Does their agency support local causes in Mesa?
- If they are an independent agency in Mesa, which companies do they recommend?
- How many years have they been established?
If you get positive responses to all your questions and cheaper RC 300 insurance quotes, you have narrowed it down to a car insurance agent that meets the requirements to properly service your insurance policy. But keep in mind it’s your coverage and you can terminate coverage for any reason so don’t think that you’re stuck with a specific company for a certain time period.
Insurance policy coverages for a Lexus RC 300
Learning about specific coverages of a insurance policy can help you determine the best coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. Insurance terms can be ambiguous and nobody wants to actually read their policy.
Liability insurance – This coverage can cover damages or injuries you inflict on a person or their property in an accident. Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. You commonly see liability limits of 15/30/10 which stand for a limit of $15,000 per injured person, a limit of $30,000 in injury protection per accident, and property damage coverage for $10,000. Occasionally you may see a combined single limit or CSL which limits claims to one amount rather than limiting it on a per person basis.
Liability coverage pays for claims like legal defense fees, bail bonds, repair costs for stationary objects and medical services. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is a personal decision, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as high a limit as you can afford. Arizona state minimum liability requirements are 15/30/10 but it’s recommended drivers buy more coverage.
The chart below shows why buying minimum limits may not be adequate.
Collision coverage – Collision insurance will pay to fix damage to your RC 300 from colliding with an object or car. You have to pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision coverage protects against claims like colliding with another moving vehicle, colliding with a tree, sustaining damage from a pot hole, rolling your car and damaging your car on a curb. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so you might think about dropping it from older vehicles. Another option is to bump up the deductible on your RC 300 in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Medical expense coverage – Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP kick in for short-term medical expenses such as pain medications, dental work, prosthetic devices, doctor visits and ambulance fees. They are often utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. They cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and also covers getting struck while a pedestrian. Personal Injury Protection is only offered in select states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Comprehensive protection – Comprehensive insurance coverage will pay to fix damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You need to pay your deductible first then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against things such as fire damage, damage from a tornado or hurricane and damage from getting keyed. The maximum amount you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the ACV or actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Uninsured or underinsured coverage – This coverage protects you and your vehicle from other drivers when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. This coverage pays for medical payments for you and your occupants as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Since many Arizona drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required (15/30/10), their limits can quickly be used up. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is a good idea. Usually these limits do not exceed the liability coverage limits.
How much can you save?
Throughout this article, we presented a lot of techniques to get a better price on Lexus RC 300 insurance in Mesa. The key thing to remember is the more rate comparisons you have, the better likelihood of getting cheaper Mesa auto insurance quotes. Drivers may even discover the biggest savings come from some of the lesser-known companies.
People switch companies for a number of reasons such as poor customer service, delays in responding to claim requests, unfair underwriting practices or an unsatisfactory settlement offer. Regardless of your reason, switching insurance companies can be easy and end up saving you some money.
When you buy Mesa auto insurance online, never reduce coverage to reduce premium. Too many times, an accident victim reduced uninsured motorist or liability limits only to find out that it was a big error on their part. Your aim should be to purchase plenty of coverage at a price you can afford and still be able to protect your assets.
How to save on Lexus RC 300 insurance in Mesa
It takes a little time, but the best way to find affordable quotes for Lexus RC 300 insurance in Mesa is to compare prices once a year from different companies in Arizona. This can be done by following these steps.
- Try to understand the different coverages in a policy and the measures you can take to keep rates down. Many rating factors that result in higher rates such as inattentive driving and a substandard credit score can be remedied by paying attention to minor details.
- Compare price quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive agents and direct companies can provide rates from one company like Progressive or Farmers Insurance, while independent agencies can quote prices from multiple sources.
- Compare the price quotes to your current policy premium to determine if switching companies saves money. If you can save money and buy the policy, make sure the effective date of the new policy is the same as the expiration date of the old one.
- Give notification to your agent or company of your decision to cancel your existing policy and submit a down payment along with a signed application for the new policy. Once received, store the proof of insurance paperwork in an accessible location in your vehicle.
A good tip to remember is that you’ll want to make sure you compare identical coverage information on every price quote and and to get price estimates from as many different insurance providers as possible. Doing this ensures the most accurate price comparison and a complete rate analysis.
Much more information about insurance in Arizona is located at these links:
- Car Insurance for Teen Drivers with Divorced Parents (Allstate)
- Who Has Affordable Mesa Car Insurance Quotes for Good Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Mesa Car Insurance for a Ford Escape? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes for a Hyundai Santa Fe in Mesa? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for High Mileage Drivers in Mesa? (FAQ)
- Determining Your Vehicle’s Value and Repair Cost (Insurance Information Institute)
- Safety Features for Your New Car (State Farm)
- Hybrid vehicles cost insurers more (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Drunk Driving Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)