It takes a few minutes, but the best way to get low-cost Lexus RX 450h insurance in Mesa is to compare prices annually from companies who sell insurance in Arizona. Price quotes can be compared by completing these steps.
First, read and learn about individual coverages and the measures you can control to prevent rate increases. Many things that drive up the price like traffic tickets, fender benders, and bad credit can be remedied by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Second, request rate estimates from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can give quotes from one company like GEICO and State Farm, while independent agencies can quote prices from many different companies.
Third, compare the new rates to the premium of your current policy and determine if there is any savings. If you find better rates and make a switch, make sure there is no lapse between the expiration of your current policy and the new one.
The key thing to know about shopping around is to make sure you enter identical coverage information on each price quote and and to get quotes from as many auto insurance providers as possible. Doing this provides a level playing field and a complete price analysis.
It’s well known that car insurance companies want to keep you from shopping around. Consumers who compare rates once a year will probably switch to a new company because there is a significant possibility of getting low-cost coverage. A study discovered that drivers who compared prices regularly saved approximately $72 a month compared to other drivers who never shopped around for cheaper prices.
If finding low prices for car insurance is your intention, then understanding how to get price quotes and compare auto insurance can help make the process easier.
Best companies for cheap Lexus RX 450h insurance in Arizona
The following companies are ready to provide free rate quotes in Arizona. If you want to find cheap auto insurance in Arizona, it’s a good idea that you get price quotes from several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Lexus RX 450h insurance rate analysis
The price information shown below covers detailed analysis of insurance coverage prices for Lexus RX 450h models. Being able to understand how policy rates are formulated helps drivers make informed decisions.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|RX 450H Hybrid 2WD 4-Dr||$176||$384||$410||$24||$122||$1,116||$93|
|RX 450H Hybrid 4WD 4-Dr||$176||$384||$410||$24||$122||$1,116||$93|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Cost estimates assume single male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, claim-free, safe-driver, homeowner, and multi-vehicle. Prices do not factor in specific Mesa garaging location which can modify coverage prices greatly.
The information below illustrates how your choice of deductibles and can raise or lower Lexus RX 450h annual premium costs for each different age category. The premiums are based on a married male driver, full physical damage coverage, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Safe drivers Mesa pay cheaper rates
The illustration below shows how speeding tickets and at-fault claims can affect Lexus RX 450h insurance costs for different categories of driver ages. The premium estimates are based on a married male driver, full coverage, $250 deductibles, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Rate comparison of full coverage and liability-only
The chart below illustrates the difference between Lexus RX 450h insurance rates when comparing full coverage to liability only. The premium estimates are based on no claims or violations, $500 deductibles, single marital status, and no discounts are applied.
When to stop paying for full coverage
There is no exact formula for dropping full coverage on your policy, but there is a general guideline. If the yearly cost of comp and collision coverage is about 10% or more of any settlement you would receive from your insurance company, then you may need to consider dropping full coverage.
For example, let’s assume your Lexus RX 450h replacement cost is $5,000 and you have $1,000 physical damage deductibles. If your vehicle is severely damaged, the most your company will settle for is $4,000 after paying the physical damage deductible. If you are paying over $400 annually for physical damage coverage, then it may be the right time to buy liability only.
There are a few cases where removing full coverage is not a good idea. If you still owe money on your vehicle, you have to keep full coverage to protect the lienholder’s interest in the vehicle. Also, if your savings is not enough to buy a different vehicle in the even your car is totaled, you should maintain full coverage.
Auto insurance policy discounts for Lexus RX 450h insurance in Mesa
Auto insurance is not cheap nor is it fun to buy but companies offer discounts to help offset the cost. Certain discounts will be triggered automatically when you quote, but less common discounts must be specially asked for before they will apply.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts – Cars, trucks, and SUVs equipped with ABS or steering control can avoid accidents so you can save 10 percent or more.
- Discounts for Responsible Drivers – Insureds who avoid accidents may receive a discount up to 45% compared to accident prone drivers.
- Renewal Discounts – A few auto insurance companies give discounts for signing up early. It could save around 10% when you buy Mesa auto insurance online.
- Anti-theft Discount – Cars and trucks equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems are stolen less frequently and will qualify for a discount on a Mesa auto insurance quote.
- Driving Data Discount – Insureds that choose to allow their company to look at driving habits by installing a telematics device such as Allstate’s Drivewise and State Farm’s In-Drive system could see a rate decrease if they show good driving skills.
- Senior Citizens – Seniors may be able to get lower premium rates.
Drivers should understand that many deductions do not apply to your bottom line cost. Most only apply to individual premiums such as collision or personal injury protection. Even though the math looks like all the discounts add up to a free policy, company stockholders wouldn’t be very happy. But all discounts will help lower your policy premium.
The example below illustrates the difference between Lexus RX 450h car insurance rates with and without discounts applied to the policy rates. Data assumes a male driver, no violations or accidents, Arizona state minimum liability limits, full coverage, and $500 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, multi-policy, safe-driver, claim-free, multi-car, and marriage discounts applied.
A list of companies and some of the discounts are detailed below.
- AAA may include discounts for good driver, multi-car, anti-theft, pay-in-full, multi-policy, and education and occupation.
- Progressive offers discounts for homeowner, online signing, online quote discount, continuous coverage, good student, multi-policy, and multi-vehicle.
- State Farm may have discounts that include multiple autos, multiple policy, Drive Safe & Save, student away at school, defensive driving training, safe vehicle, and anti-theft.
- Esurance policyholders can earn discounts including Pac-12 alumni, anti-lock brakes, homeowner, good student, anti-theft, multi-policy, and multi-car.
- Nationwide includes discounts for family plan, business or organization, easy pay, multi-policy, accident-free, anti-theft, and Farm Bureau membership.
When comparing rates, check with all companies you are considering which discounts you may be entitled to. Discounts might not be offered everywhere. If you would like to choose from a list of insurance companies that offer many of these discounts in Arizona, click this link.
Mesa Insurance Costs are Influenced by These Factors
When buying insurance it’s important to understand the rating factors that go into determining insurance rates. If you have some idea of what impacts premium levels, this helps enable you to make changes that can help you get lower insurance prices.
The list below includes some of the most rate-impacting factors companies use to determine your prices.
Which gender costs less? – Over time, data shows that females take fewer risks when driving. However, this does not mean men are WORSE drivers than women. Men and women are responsible for accidents at about the same rate, but the men tend to have higher claims. Not only are claims higher, but men receive more major tickets such as driving while intoxicated (DWI) or driving recklessly.
The information below visualizes the comparison of Lexus RX 450h car insurance rates for male and female drivers. The rates are based on no driving violations, no at-fault accidents, full physical damage coverage, $100 deductibles, single marital status, and no other discounts are factored in.
- Prevent theft and save – Selecting a car model with anti-theft technology or alarm system can save you some money. Anti-theft features like GM’s OnStar, tamper alarm systems and vehicle immobilizers help track and prevent car theft.
- Never let your insurance policy lapse – Driving without insurance coverage in place is a misdemeanor and insurance companies will penalize you for letting your coverage cancel without a new policy in place. And not only will insurance be more expensive, the inability to provide proof of insurance can result in a fine, jail time, or a revoked license. You may then have to submit proof of financial responsibility or a SR-22 with the Arizona motor vehicle department to get your license reinstated.
- Employer impacts rates – Did you know your occupation can influence how much you pay for insurance? Jobs such as lawyers, architects, and accountants generally have higher rates than average because of intense work requirements and extremely grueling work hours. On the flip side, jobs such as actors, students and retirees pay the least.
Insurance is expensive for teenage drivers – More experienced drivers are proven to be safer behind the wheel, cause fewer claims and accidents, and are safer drivers. Inexperience drivers have a tendency to be easily distracted when driving with friends so insurance rates are higher.
The following data assumes a single driver, full coverage with $250 deductibles, and no discounts or violations.
- Keep prices low by being claim-free – Companies in Arizona give lower rates to insureds who do not rely on their insurance for small claims. If you frequently file small claims, you can pretty much guarantee much higher rates or policy non-renewal. Insurance coverage is intended for claims that pose a financial burden.
- Marriage discount – Your spouse can actually save you money on your insurance bill. Having a significant other translates into being more mature and insurance companies reward insureds because drivers who are married file infrequent claims.
Insurance loss statistics a Lexus RX 450h – Insurance companies use data from past claims when setting rates for each model. Vehicles that the data shows to have a higher amount or frequency of claims will cost more to insure.
The next table shows the historical loss data for Lexus RX 450h vehicles. For each policy coverage, the claim amount for all vehicles as a whole is set at 100. Percentage values below 100 indicate better than average losses, while numbers above 100 point to more losses or an increased likelihood of larger losses.
Car Insurance Loss Data for Lexus RX 450h Models Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Lexus RX 450h Hybrid 4dr 2WD 125 119 110 60 Lexus RX 450h Hybrid 4dr 4WD 144 112 136 79 57 84BETTERAVERAGEWORSE
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Data Source: iihs.org (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) for 2013-2015 Model Years
How to know if you need help
Always remember that when buying a policy for your vehicles, there isn’t really a one size fits all plan. Your situation is unique.
Here are some questions about coverages that may help highlight whether or not you will benefit from professional help.
- Does my Lexus RX 450h qualify for pleasure use?
- Does insurance cover damages from a DUI accident?
- How can I get my company to pay me more for my totaled car?
- Do I have coverage for damage caused while driving under the influence?
- When should I have rental car coverage?
- Is there coverage for injuries to my pets?
- Why am I required to get a high-risk car insurance policy?
- Is my trailer covered?
- Is my Lexus RX 450h covered for smoke damage?
- Should I put collision coverage on all my vehicles?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you know they apply to you, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, fill out this quick form.
Do I need an insurance agent?
Some people prefer to buy from a local agent and that is a smart decision An additional benefit of comparing rates online is you may find better rates but also keep your business local.
For easy comparison, once you complete this simple form, the coverage information is transmitted to local insurance agents who will give you quotes for your coverage. There is no reason to contact any agents because quoted prices will be sent to you instantly. You’ll get the best rates and work with a local agent. If you need to get a rate quote for a specific company, you just need to find their quoting web page and submit a quote form there.
Selecting an provider requires more thought than just a cheap price quote. Any agent in Mesa should be willing to answer these questions.
- How long has their agency been open in Mesa?
- Is coverage determined by price?
- How many years of experience in personal auto insurance do they have?
- Do they have 24-hour customer assistance?
- Do they have designations such as AIC, CPCU, or CIC?
Shown below are agents in Mesa that are able to give price quotes for Lexus RX 450h insurance in Mesa.
- American Family Insurance – Angela Williams Agency, Mesa, AZ
9221 E Baseline Rd Ste A106 – Mesa, AZ 85209 – (480) 354-6300 – View Map
- Cook Insurance Inc.
7255 E Hampton Ave #107a – Mesa, AZ 85209 – (480) 986-1117 – View Map
- Phil Borgia – State Farm Insurance Agent
1635 N Greenfield Rd #1 – Mesa, AZ 85205 – (480) 981-8681 – View Map
- American Family Insurance – Mike Stapley
4850 E Baseline Rd Ste 101 – Mesa, AZ 85206 – (480) 503-4400 – View Map
Which car insurance company is best in Arizona?
Choosing the right insurer is difficult considering how many choices you have in Mesa. The company ratings displayed below could help you pick which insurers to look at when shopping your coverage around.
Top 10 Mesa Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Service
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- Mercury Insurance
- The General
- AAA Insurance
- American Family
Top 10 Mesa Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Value
- American Family
- The Hartford
- Titan Insurance
- The General
- Mercury Insurance
- AAA Insurance
- State Farm
Compare. Compare. Compare.
We just presented some good ideas how you can lower your Lexus RX 450h insurance rates in Mesa. The key thing to remember is the more providers you compare, the better your comparison will be. You may even be surprised to find that the best price on insurance is with the least-expected company.
Insureds switch companies for a variety of reasons including delays in paying claims, extreme rates for teen drivers, unfair underwriting practices and high prices. Whatever your reason, finding a great new company can be pretty painless.
Low-cost Lexus RX 450h insurance in Mesa is definitely available from both online companies in addition to many Mesa insurance agents, and you should compare rates from both to have the best selection. Some insurance companies don’t offer price quotes online and many times these smaller providers sell through independent agencies.
To learn more, take a look at the resources below:
- Auto Theft Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for 4×4 Vehicles in Mesa? (FAQ)
- How Much are Car Insurance Rates for Drivers with a Bad Driving Record in Mesa? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for a Ford Explorer in Mesa? (FAQ)
- Auto Insurance Basics (Insurance Information Institute)
- State Car Insurance Guides (GEICO)
- Choosing a Car for Your Teen (State Farm)