It’s astonishing, but nearly 70% of customers have been with the same company for four years or more, and about 40% of consumers have never compared rate quotes at all. Many consumers in Arizona could save nearly $700 every year just by shopping around, but they just assume it takes a lot of time to compare rates and save money.
If saving money is your primary concern, then the best way to find better pricing on car insurance rates is to regularly compare quotes from companies who sell auto insurance in Mesa. Rates can be compared by completing these steps.
- First, try to comprehend how companies price auto insurance and the things you can control to keep rates low. Many policy risk factors that cause rate increases such as high-risk driving behaviors and poor credit history can be amended by making minor changes in your lifestyle. This article gives more information to get affordable coverage and earn larger discounts.
- Second, compare rates from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Exclusive and direct companies can only give prices from one company like Progressive or State Farm, while agents who are independent can give you price quotes for many different companies. View prices
- Third, compare the new rate quotes to the price on your current policy and see if there is a cheaper rate. If you can save money, make sure there is no coverage gap between policies.
A valuable tip to remember is to use the same liability limits and deductibles on every quote and and to get rate quotes from as many carriers as you can. Doing this guarantees a level playing field and a good representation of prices.
If you are insured now, you stand a good chance to be able to shop for the lowest rates using the concepts covered in this article. Our goal is to introduce you to the most effective ways to compare rates and how you can save the most money. But Arizona drivers do need to know the way insurance companies price online insurance because rates are impacted by many factors.
Do you qualify for discounts on Acura NSX insurance in Mesa?
Auto insurance is expensive, but you might already qualify for some discounts to reduce the price significantly. Most are applied at quote time, but a few must be requested specifically before you will receive the discount.
- Driving Data Discount – Insureds who allow driving data collection to monitor driving patterns by using a telematic data system like Drivewise from Allstate or In-Drive from State Farm might see lower rates if they are good drivers.
- Mesa Homeowners Discount – Owning a house in Mesa may trigger a policy discount on auto insurance since owning and maintaining a home is proof that your finances are in order.
- Resident Student – College-age children who are enrolled in a college that is more than 100 miles from Mesa and do not take a car to college may be able to be covered for less.
- Multi-car Discount – Drivers who insure several vehicles on one policy can reduce the rates for all insured vehicles.
- Driver Education Discount – Teen drivers should take driver’s ed class in school or through a local driver safety program.
- Driver Safety – Participating in a course that instructs on driving safety is a good idea and can lower rates and make you a better driver.
One thing to note about discounts is that many deductions do not apply to the entire cost. Most only cut specific coverage prices like medical payments or collision. Despite the appearance that all the discounts add up to a free policy, auto insurance companies aren’t that generous.
A few popular companies and a selection of discounts are included below.
- Progressive offers discounts including good student, online quote discount, multi-policy, homeowner, and online signing.
- MetLife may offer discounts for multi-policy, good driver, defensive driver, claim-free, accident-free, and good student.
- Mercury Insurance policyholders can earn discounts including professional/association, good student, low natural disaster claims, accident-free, and type of vehicle.
- Nationwide has discounts for family plan, business or organization, anti-theft, defensive driving, good student, easy pay, and Farm Bureau membership.
- GEICO offers premium reductions for air bags, membership and employees, seat belt use, emergency military deployment, anti-lock brakes, and five-year accident-free.
- AAA may include discounts for good student, anti-theft, good driver, pay-in-full, and multi-car.
Before buying, ask each company which discounts you may be entitled to. Discounts may not be available in your state.
All the larger car insurance companies allow consumers to get coverage price quotes online. Getting quotes for Acura NSX insurance in Mesa is quite easy as you simply type in your required coverages as requested by the quote form. After the form is submitted, their rating system sends out for reports for credit and driving violations and returns a price quote based on the information you submitted.
Using the web to get rates for Acura NSX insurance in Mesa makes it easy to compare insurance prices and it is imperative to get many rate quotes if you want to find the most affordable car insurance rates.
To compare rates now, compare rate quotes from the providers shown below. If you have your current policy handy, we recommend you copy your coverages exactly as shown on your declarations page. Doing this guarantees you are getting an apples-to-apples comparison for similar insurance coverage.
The auto insurance companies shown below are ready to provide comparison quotes in Arizona. To get cheap auto insurance in Arizona, we recommend you visit several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
The Acura NSX Insurance Rate Equation
Consumers need to have an understanding of some of the factors that help determine your auto insurance rates. If you have a feel for what controls the rates you pay, this empowers consumers to make smart changes that can earn you lower auto insurance prices.
- Do you really need the add-on coverages? – There are quite a few extra bells and whistles that sound like a good idea at the time when buying auto insurance. Coverages like replacement cost coverage, accidental death, and motor club memberships could be just wasting money. They may seem like a good idea initially, but your needs may have changed so think about removing them and cutting costs.
- Lower rates with a multi-policy discount – Most insurance companies will award discounts to insureds that purchase more than one policy. It’s known as a multi-policy discount. The amount of the discounts can be 10 percent or more. Even if you qualify for this discount already, you still need to compare Acura NSX rates in Mesa to confirm you are receiving the best rates possible.
- Marriage discount – Having a spouse actually saves money on your auto insurance policy. Having a spouse generally demonstrates drivers are less irresponsible and insurance companies reward insureds because married drivers tend to file fewer claims.
- File insurance claims and pay more – If you file a lot of claims you can definitely plan on either higher rates or even cancellation. Insurance companies in Arizona give the best rates to insureds that do not abuse their auto insurance. Your insurance policy is intended for claims that you cannot pay yourself.
Compare rates but work with a neighborhood Mesa auto insurance agent
A lot of people prefer to sit down with an agent and that is recommended in a lot of cases The biggest benefit of price shopping on the web is the fact that you can find better rates and also buy local. Supporting local insurance agents is important especially in Mesa.
After completing this form (opens in new window), your coverage information is submitted to companies in Mesa who will give you quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It’s much easier because you don’t need to search for an agent since rate quotes are delivered instantly to you. You can most likely find cheaper rates and a licensed agent to talk to. If you want to get a price quote for a specific company, feel free to visit that company’s website and fill out their quote form.
If you want to use a local insurance agency, there are two types of agencies and how they differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Auto insurance policy providers can be described as either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive).
Agents in the independent channel are not employed by any specific company so they have the ability to put coverage with multiple insurance companies and get the cheapest rates. To transfer your coverage to a different company, they can switch companies in-house which requires no work on your part.
When shopping rates, you should always get several quotes from several independent insurance agents to get the best comparison. They often place coverage with small regional insurance companies who may have lower rates.
Listed below are independent agents in Mesa that can give you rate quotes.
- Max Insurance Agency Mesa | Life Insurance | Motorcycle Insurance
1130 W University Dr #117 – Meza, AZ 85201 – (480) 247-7418 – View Map
- Wilson Insurance
3950 E Broadway Rd # 102 – Mesa, AZ 85206 – (480) 964-2400 – View Map
- ABI Insurance LLC
7165 E University Dr #170 – Mesa, AZ 85207 – (480) 921-3400 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents that elect to be exclusive can only quote rates from one company and some examples include State Farm, AAA, Farmers Insurance or Allstate. Exclusive agents cannot compare other company’s rates so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. Exclusive agents are highly trained on their products and sales techniques which helps offset the inability to provide other markets. A lot of people buy insurance from these agents mostly because of the brand name and the convenience of having a single billing for all their coverages.
Shown below is a list of exclusive agencies in Mesa willing to provide rate quotes.
- Roger Downey – State Farm Insurance Agent
2220 S Country Club Dr #100 – Mesa, AZ 85210 – (480) 892-6079 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Brent D. Henningson
5540 E Broadway Rd Ste 6 – Mesa, AZ 85206 – (480) 830-0046 – View Map
- American Family Insurance – Tony Huberty Agency Inc.
1830 S Alma School Rd Ste 126 – Mesa, AZ 85210 – (480) 413-0231 – View Map
Selecting an insurance agent requires more thought than just a cheap quote. Here are some questions to ask:
- Does the company allow you to choose your own collision repair facility?
- How long have they worked with personal auto insurance coverage?
- Do they have cheaper tiers of coverage?
- Which company do they place the most coverage with?
- Does the agent recommend any additional coverage?
- Do clients work directly with the agent or are most inquiries handled by a CSR?
- Is auto insurance their primary focus in Mesa?
Upon getting positive responses to any questions you have as well as the cheapest Acura NSX insurance in Mesa quotes, it’s possible that you found an auto insurance agent that is reliable enough to insure your vehicles.
Auto insurance is not optional
Even though Mesa NSX insurance rates can get expensive, buying auto insurance serves several important purposes.
First, the majority of states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means the state requires a minimum amount of liability insurance in order to drive the car. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if you bought your Acura NSX with a loan, it’s most likely the lender will require you to have full coverage to protect their interest in the vehicle. If the policy lapses, the bank may buy a policy for your Acura at an extremely high rate and require you to reimburse them the higher price.
Third, auto insurance protects not only your car but also your assets. Insurance will also pay for medical bills for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, also covers legal expenses if you are sued as the result of your driving. If your Acura gets damaged, your policy will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of buying enough insurance are definitely more than the cost, particularly when you have a large claim. As of last year, the average driver in Arizona overpays more than $865 each year so compare rates at every renewal to ensure rates are inline.
Which car insurance company is best in Arizona?
Insuring your vehicle with the right insurance company can be difficult considering how many different companies insure vehicles in Arizona. The ranking data shown below could help you choose which insurers you want to consider comparing price quotes from.
Top 10 Mesa Car Insurance Companies Overall
- American Family
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- AAA Insurance
- The General
- Titan Insurance
- Mercury Insurance
Top 10 Mesa Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Satisfaction
- Titan Insurance – 95%
- USAA – 94%
- AAA Insurance – 91%
- State Farm – 90%
- Nationwide – 90%
- The Hartford – 89%
- GEICO – 89%
- The General – 88%
- 21st Century – 88%
- Liberty Mutual – 88%
Shop around and save
Some insurance companies may not offer price quotes online and these smaller companies work with independent insurance agencies. Cheaper auto insurance in Mesa is available both online as well as from independent agents in Mesa, so you should compare both so you have a total pricing picture.
Consumers leave their current company for a variety of reasons including an unsatisfactory settlement offer, poor customer service, being labeled a high risk driver or policy cancellation. Regardless of your reason, switching companies is actually quite simple.
We just showed you many tips how you can shop for Acura NSX insurance online. The key concept to understand is the more quotes you get, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Consumers could even find that the biggest savings come from a small mutual company.
For more information, feel free to visit the following helpful articles:
- Event Data Recorders FAQ (iihs.org)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes for a Toyota Tacoma in Mesa? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Mesa Car Insurance Rates for First-time Drivers? (FAQ)
- Prepare your Teens for Safe Driving (InsureUonline.org)
- Protecting Teens from Drunk Driving (Insurance Information Institute)
- Vehicle Insurance in the U.S. (Wikipedia)
- Auto Insurance Learning Center (State Farm)