How long has it been since you shopped around for lower-priced Cadillac CTS-V insurance in Mesa? Nobody that owns a car likes buying insurance, especially knowing they could find lower prices if they just compared rates.
It’s astonishing, but the vast majority of consumers in Arizona have bought insurance from the same company for a minimum of four years, and just short of a majority have never quoted rates to find lower-cost coverage. American insurance shoppers can cut their rates by as much as $859 a year by just shopping around, but they don’t know the rate savings if they switched to a more affordable policy. Having so many choices of insurance companies that have affordable insurance for a Cadillac CTS-V in Mesa, it’s difficult to pick the lowest price company.
Finding the cheapest coverage in Mesa is really quite simple as long as you have a good starting point. If you have insurance now, you should be able to cut your premiums using this information. Drivers just need to know the most efficient way to compare rates from many different companies.
Buy Mesa Cadillac CTS-V insurance online
Getting a cheaper price on insurance is actually quite simple. All that’s required is to invest a few minutes getting comparison quotes to find the company with the cheapest Cadillac CTS-V rate quotes.
Doing price comparisons online is so simple that it takes the place of having to spend time driving to insurance agencies in your area. Comparing Cadillac CTS-V insurance rates online can eliminate the need for a local agent unless you have a need for the trained guidance of a local agency. Drivers can obtain prices from the web and get advice from an agent in your area.
The companies shown below provide price quotes in Mesa, AZ. To get the cheapest auto insurance in Mesa, AZ, we recommend you visit as many as you can to find the most affordable auto insurance rates.
Affordable rates on Cadillac CTS-V insurance in Mesa with these seven auto insurance discounts
Companies don’t always list all available discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so the list below details some of the best known in addition to some of the lesser obvious ways to save on auto insurance.
- Pay Now and Pay Less – By paying your policy upfront rather than paying monthly you could save up to 5%.
- Multi-policy Discount – If you combine your home and auto policies with one company you may earn up to 20% and get you cheaper CTS-V insurance.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Vehicles with anti-lock braking systems are safer to drive so you can save 10 percent or more.
- Active Military Service – Being on active deployment in the military could be rewarded with lower rates.
- Passive Restraints – Cars that have air bags or automatic seat belts may qualify for discounts of 20% or more.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Cars, trucks, and SUVs equipped with tracking devices and advanced anti-theft systems are stolen with less frequency so companies will give you a small discount.
- Senior Citizens – Drivers over the age of 55 may be able to get a discount up to 10%.
Just know that most discounts do not apply to the whole policy. Most only apply to specific coverage prices like collision or personal injury protection. Despite the fact that it seems like all the discounts add up to a free policy, it just doesn’t work that way.
The diagram below illustrates the difference between Cadillac CTS-V car insurance costs with and without discounts. The rates are based on a female driver, no claims or driving violations, Arizona state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, multi-car, claim-free, safe-driver, multi-policy, and marriage discounts applied.
Companies and some of the premium reductions they offer can be found below.
- American Family offers discounts including accident-free, Steer into Savings, air bags, mySafetyValet, and early bird.
- Nationwide offers premium reductions for business or organization, easy pay, Farm Bureau membership, multi-policy, and anti-theft.
- MetLife discounts include accident-free, claim-free, good driver, good student, defensive driver, multi-policy
- 21st Century may offer discounts for automatic seat belts, driver training, homeowners, air bags, good student, and teen driver.
- Farmers Insurance has savings for bundle discounts, youthful driver, good student, mature driver, homeowner, pay in full, and early shopping.
- Allstate may have discounts that include good student, teenSMART discount, auto/life discount, safe driver, economy car, premier discount, and EZ pay plan discount.
When getting free Mesa car insurance quotes, it’s a good idea to every insurance company which discounts you qualify for. Some discounts may not apply to policies everywhere. To view auto insurance companies that offer many of these discounts in Arizona, follow this link.
Cadillac CTS-V coverage statistics
The coverage table shown next showcases a range of policy rates for Cadillac CTS-V models. Being more informed about how insurance policy rates are formulated is important for you to make informed purchases.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume single female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, homeowner, safe-driver, multi-policy, and multi-vehicle. Price information does not factor in vehicle garaging location which can change prices substantially.
Full coverage or liability only
The example below illustrates the comparison of Cadillac CTS-V auto insurance rates with and without physical damage coverage. The prices are based on no claims or driving violations, $1,000 deductibles, drivers are single, and no discounts are applied.
When to buy liability coverage only
There is no specific rule to stop paying for physical damage insurance, but there is a general guideline you can use. If the yearly cost of full coverage is more than 10% of replacement cost minus your deductible, then you might want to consider buying only liability coverage.
For example, let’s assume your Cadillac CTS-V claim settlement value is $9,000 and you have $1,000 physical damage deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled in an accident, you would only receive $8,000 after paying your policy deductible. If it’s costing you more than $800 annually for your policy with full coverage, then you might want to consider buying only liability coverage.
There are some scenarios where removing full coverage is not advised. If you haven’t paid off your loan, you must maintain physical damage coverage in order to prevent your loan from defaulting. Also, if you don’t have enough money to buy a different vehicle if your current one is damaged, you should keep full coverage in place.
Auto insurance agents near you
Many people just prefer to talk to a local agent and that is OK! Agents are trained to spot inefficiencies and help file insurance claims. A good thing about comparing insurance prices online is you may find better rates and still choose a local agent.
After completing this short form, the quote information is instantly submitted to insurance agents in Mesa who want to provide quotes for your insurance coverage. You don’t have to drive around since price quotes are sent to you instantly. If for some reason you want to compare prices for a specific company, don’t hesitate to jump over to their website and fill out their quote form.
Finding the right insurance company requires more thought than just the quoted price. The answers to these questions are important, too.
- Do they specialize in personal lines auto insurance in Mesa?
- How many companies do they write for?
- How long has the business existed?
- Are they properly licensed to sell insurance in Arizona?
- Can glass claims be handled at your home?
If you need to find a local insurance agency, there are two different types of agents and how they function. Agents in Mesa can be classified as either independent agents or exclusive agents. Both can sell affordable insurance policies, but it is important to understand the differences since it can affect your selection of an agent.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agencies can only quote rates from one company like Allstate, Farmers Insurance or State Farm. These agents are not able to compare rates from other companies so they have no alternatives for high prices. Exclusive agents are usually quite knowledgeable in insurance sales which helps them compete with independent agents.
Below are exclusive insurance agents in Mesa that can give you comparison quotes.
Thomas Cho – State Farm Insurance Agent
2500 E Southern Ave – Mesa, AZ 85204 – (480) 777-1100 – View Map
Allstate Insurance: Brent D. Henningson
5540 E Broadway Rd Ste 6 – Mesa, AZ 85206 – (480) 830-0046 – View Map
Allstate Insurance: Michael Grizzle
1119 E University Dr – Mesa, AZ 85203 – (480) 834-1233 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agencies
Independent agencies often have many company appointments so they can insure your vehicles amongst many companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. If they quote lower rates, they can switch companies in-house and you won’t have to switch agencies.
When shopping rates, you will want to compare prices from several independent agencies to maximize your price options.
Shown below is a list of independent insurance agents in Mesa willing to provide price quotes.
The Adams Agency
3851 E Main St – Mesa, AZ 85205 – (480) 924-2600 – View Map
354 N Country Club Dr – Mesa, AZ 85201 – (602) 233-3333 – View Map
Access Auto Insurance
1933 W Main St #5 – Mesa, AZ 85201 – (480) 668-4944 – View Map
Buying the right Cadillac vehicle insurance in Arizona is an important decision
Despite the high insurance cost for a Cadillac CTS-V in Mesa, maintaining insurance is a good idea for several reasons.
- Just about all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means the state requires specific minimum amounts of liability insurance coverage if you don’t want to risk a ticket. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your Cadillac, it’s most likely the lender will force you to buy full coverage to guarantee their interest in the vehicle. If you let the policy lapse, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Cadillac at a much higher premium rate and make you pay the higher price.
- Insurance preserves your car and your assets. It will also cover all forms of medical expenses for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance will also pay attorney fees if you are sued as the result of an accident. If your vehicle suffers damage from an accident or hail, your policy will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of carrying adequate insurance definitely exceed the cost, particularly if you ever have a claim. According to a 2015 survey, the average American driver is overpaying over $750 every year so it’s recommended you shop around at least once a year to make sure the price is not too high.
Car insurance 101
Knowing the specifics of insurance aids in choosing the right coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be impossible to understand and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. Listed below are the normal coverages available from insurance companies.
Medical payments coverage and PIP
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance reimburse you for expenses like pain medications, surgery, X-ray expenses and hospital visits. The coverages can be used in conjunction with a health insurance plan or if there is no health insurance coverage. Coverage applies to you and your occupants as well as being hit by a car walking across the street. Personal Injury Protection is not an option in every state and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Collision coverage pays for damage to your CTS-V from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. You first must pay a deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision insurance covers things such as sustaining damage from a pot hole, scraping a guard rail, backing into a parked car and colliding with a tree. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from lower value vehicles. Drivers also have the option to raise the deductible on your CTS-V in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Comprehensive insurance coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first must pay your deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive insurance covers things like a broken windshield, fire damage, theft and hail damage. The maximum payout a insurance company will pay at claim time is the market value of your vehicle, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
This provides protection from damages or injuries you inflict on a person or their property by causing an accident. It protects you from claims by other people. It does not cover your injuries or vehicle damage.
Coverage consists of three different limits, per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. You might see liability limits of 15/30/10 that means you have $15,000 bodily injury coverage, a per accident bodily injury limit of $30,000, and a total limit of $10,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability coverage protects against claims such as court costs, attorney fees and loss of income. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is your choice, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase higher limits if possible. Arizona state minimum liability requirements are 15/30/10 but you should think about purchasing more coverage.
The next chart demonstrates why minimum state limits may not be adequate.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage
This coverage protects you and your vehicle from other drivers when they either have no liability insurance or not enough. It can pay for hospital bills for your injuries as well as damage to your Cadillac CTS-V.
Since many Arizona drivers carry very low liability coverage limits (which is 15/30/10), it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is important protection for you and your family.
Find affordable rates by being thorough
You just learned many ways to find affordable Cadillac CTS-V insurance in Mesa. It’s most important to understand that the more quotes you get, the better chance you’ll have of finding inexpensive Mesa car insurance quotes. Consumers may even find the best premium rates are with a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising. They may often insure only within specific states and give better rates than the large multi-state companies such as Allstate, GEICO and Progressive.
Cost effective Cadillac CTS-V insurance is possible on the web in addition to local insurance agencies, so you need to quote Mesa car insurance with both to have the best selection. A few companies may not have internet price quotes and usually these smaller providers prefer to sell through local independent agencies.
How to save on Cadillac CTS-V insurance in Mesa
Really, the only way to get more affordable car insurance rates in Mesa is to compare quotes annually from different companies in Arizona. You can shop around by following these steps.
First, get an understanding of coverages and the factors you can control to prevent expensive coverage. Many risk factors that cause high rates like traffic citations, accidents, and poor credit history can be eliminated by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Second, compare rates from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct and exclusive agents can give quotes from one company like Progressive or Farmers Insurance, while agents who are independent can provide prices from multiple insurance companies.
Third, compare the quotes to your current policy premium to see if a cheaper rate is available in Mesa. If you find a better price and switch companies, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
Fourth, provide notification to your current company of your intention to cancel your existing policy and submit the signed application along with the required initial payment to your new company or agent. Make sure you keep the new proof of insurance paperwork above your visor, in the console, or in the glove compartment.
A good tip to remember is to make sure you’re comparing identical coverage information on each price quote and to quote with all possible companies. Doing this guarantees a level playing field and a thorough selection of prices.
- Alcohol Impaired Driving FAQ (iihs.org)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes for a Toyota Tacoma in Mesa? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Mesa Car Insurance Quotes for Good Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for 19 Year Olds in Mesa? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Mesa Auto Insurance with Multiple Speeding Tickets? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Drivers Over Age 70 in Mesa? (FAQ)
- Teen Driving Statistics (GEICO)
- Safe Vehicles for Teens (iihs.org)
- Car Insurance FAQ (Trusted Choice)
- What Does No-Fault Insurance Cover? (Allstate)