Shocking but true, a large majority of consumers kept buying from the same company for over three years, and almost half have never compared insurance rates at all. Many drivers in Arizona can save about $730 each year just by shopping around, but they just don’t understand how easy it is to find cheap insurance rates.
If your goal is the lowest price, then the best way to find low-cost prices for Suzuki Kizashi insurance is to regularly compare price quotes from different companies who sell insurance in Mesa.
- Try to learn about how insurance works and the things you can control to prevent expensive coverage. Many risk factors that result in higher prices like traffic citations, accidents, and poor credit history can be remedied by making minor driving habit or lifestyle changes.
- Request price quotes from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Exclusive agents and direct companies can give quotes from one company like Progressive and State Farm, while independent agencies can provide rate quotes for a wide range of insurance providers. View prices
- Compare the new rates to your current policy premium to determine if you can save on Kizashi insurance. If you find a better price and make a switch, make sure coverage is continuous and does not lapse.
- Notify your current company to cancel your current auto insurance policy. Submit payment and a signed application for your new policy. Immediately put the new certificate of insurance in an easily accessible location.
The most important part of shopping around is that you’ll want to make sure you compare identical limits and deductibles on each quote and and to look at as many companies as possible. Doing this provides an accurate price comparison and maximum price selection.
When shopping for Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Mesa there are multiple ways to compare rate quotes from all the different companies. The easiest way to do a complete rate comparison is simply to get online rate quotes.
When comparison shopping, making a lot of price comparisons increases your odds of finding lower pricing. Some companies don’t provide online price quotes, so it’s necessary to compare price estimates from them, too.
The companies shown below are our best choices to provide comparison quotes in Mesa, AZ. To buy the best car insurance in Mesa, AZ, we suggest you compare several of them to get the cheapest price.
Insurance is an important decision
Despite the potentially high cost of Suzuki Kizashi insurance, paying for insurance serves an important purpose.
First, the majority of states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means state laws require specific minimum amounts of liability insurance coverage in order to license the vehicle. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if you have a lien on your Suzuki Kizashi, almost every bank will stipulate that you buy full coverage to guarantee their interest in the vehicle. If you let the policy lapse, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Suzuki at a much higher rate and force you to pay the higher premium.
Third, insurance protects both your Suzuki Kizashi and your assets. It also can pay for many types of medical costs for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, will also pay for a defense attorney if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, comprehensive and collision coverage will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of buying enough insurance are without a doubt worth the cost, especially for larger claims. Despite what companies tell you, the average driver overpays more than $820 a year so shop around once a year at a minimum to make sure the price is not too high.
Suzuki Kizashi detailed coverage information
The table displayed next highlights different insurance rates for Suzuki Kizashi models. Having a good understanding how rate quotes are determined can assist in making smart policy decisions.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Kizashi S AWD||$182||$324||$338||$20||$102||$966||$81|
|Kizashi SE AWD||$182||$382||$338||$20||$102||$1,024||$85|
|Kizashi GTS AWD||$182||$382||$338||$20||$102||$1,024||$85|
|Kizashi SLS AWD||$204||$382||$338||$20||$102||$1,046||$87|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Cost estimates assume single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, claim-free, multi-vehicle, homeowner, and safe-driver. Prices do not factor in the specific area where the vehicle is garaged which can change premiums noticeably.
The example below demonstrates how deductibles and can change Suzuki Kizashi insurance premiums for different age groups. The information is based on a married female driver, full coverage, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Full coverage rates compared to liability-only
The diagram below illustrates the comparison of Suzuki Kizashi insurance rates with and without physical damage coverage, medical payments, and uninsured/under-insured motorist coverage. The rate quotes are based on a clean driving record, no claims, $100 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no other discounts are factored in.
When to buy liability coverage only
There is no definitive guideline for dropping comprehensive and collision coverage on your policy, but there is a broad guideline. If the annual cost of comprehensive and collision coverage is about 10% or more of the replacement cost of your vehicle minus the policy deductible, then it could be time to drop full coverage.
For example, let’s pretend your Suzuki Kizashi claim settlement value is $4,000 and you have $1,000 physical damage deductibles. If your vehicle is severely damaged, the most you would get paid by your company is $3,000 after the deductible is paid. If it’s costing you more than $300 a year for your policy with full coverage, then you might want to consider buying only liability coverage.
There are a few situations where buying only liability insurance is not a good plan. If you still have a loan on your vehicle, you have to carry full coverage to satisfy the loan requirements. Also, if you cannot afford to purchase a different vehicle in case of an accident, you should not buy liability only.
Take policy discounts and save on Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Mesa
The cost of insuring your cars can be expensive, but discounts can save money and there are some available that you may not even know about. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied when you purchase, but some discounts are required to be asked about before they will apply. If you do not check that you are getting every discount possible, you could be saving more on your auto insurance.
- Paperless Signup – A handful of insurance companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks simply for signing on your computer.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Low mileage vehicles could be rewarded with lower premium rates due to less chance of an accident.
- Discounts for Safe Drivers – Accident-free drivers can save as much as half off their rates than less cautious drivers.
- Accident Forgiveness – This isn’t a discount exactly, but some insurance companies permit an accident before raising your premiums if you are claim-free for a certain period of time.
- Drivers Education – Require your teen driver to complete a driver education course in school.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags – Vehicles equipped with air bags or automatic seat belts can get savings of up to 25% or more.
- Good Grades Discount – Maintaining excellent grades can get you a discount of up to 25%. You can use this discount normally until age 25.
- Driver Training Discounts – Participating in a course that instructs on driving safety can save you 5% or more and also improve your driving technique.
As a disclaimer on discounts, some of the credits will not apply to the entire cost. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. So when it seems like you could get a free auto insurance policy, it just doesn’t work that way.
The illustration below illustrates the difference between Suzuki Kizashi insurance rates with and without discounts applied to the policy premium. The price estimates are based on a female driver, no claims or driving violations, Arizona state minimum liability limits, comp and collision included, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-car, claim-free, homeowner, marriage, safe-driver, and multi-policy discounts applied.
The best auto insurance companies and some of the discounts can be read below.
- Farmers Insurance may offer discounts for bundle discounts, mature driver, pay in full, teen driver, alternative fuel, multi-car, and youthful driver.
- Esurance offers discounts including claim free, Switch & Save, paid-in-full, safety device, defensive driver, and anti-theft.
- State Farm may include discounts for Steer Clear safe driver discount, driver’s education, Drive Safe & Save, anti-theft, and good student.
- GEICO offers discounts for daytime running lights, anti-theft, good student, emergency military deployment, seat belt use, and multi-vehicle.
- Allstate discounts include premier plus, resident student, anti-theft, FullPay discount, passive restraint, and multi-policy.
Before purchasing a policy, check with all companies you are considering how many discounts you can get. Some discounts listed above may not apply in Mesa. To locate providers with the best Suzuki Kizashi insurance discounts in Mesa, click here.
Compare rate quotes but still have a local neighborhood Mesa car insurance agent
A small number of people still like to talk to an insurance agent and often times that is recommended A nice benefit of comparing insurance prices online is you can get lower rates and still choose a local agent. Putting coverage with neighborhood insurance agencies is important particularly in Mesa.
After filling out this short form, your insurance data is sent to local insurance agents who will gladly provide quotes for your business. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to find an agent on your own because prices are sent to you directly. You can find better rates without a big time investment. If you need to get a price quote from a specific car insurance provider, just navigate to their website and complete a quote there.
The difference between Mesa car insurance agents
If you would like to find a local Mesa insurance agency, it’s helpful to know the types of insurance agents and how they function. Car insurance agencies are considered either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments.
Independent Car Insurance Agencies or Brokers
These type of agents do not sell for just one brand and that allows them to write policies with a variety of different insurance companies and potentially find a lower price. If you want to switch companies, they simply move the coverage in-house which requires no work on your part.
When comparing rates, you need to compare prices from multiple independent agents to ensure the widest selection of prices. Most also write with lesser-known insurance companies which can save you money.
Below is a list of independent agents in Mesa that can give you free price quotes.
- Jayson Hoffer Insurance Agency
1930 South Alma School Road A101 – Mesa, AZ 85210 – (480) 948-6115 – View Map
- Canyon Lands Insurance: Donalds Jeffrey
1550 E University Dr – Mesa, AZ 85203 – (480) 668-7000 – View Map
- Nationwide Insurance: Isakson Ins Agency Inc
1819 E Southern Ave, Ste E20 – Mesa, AZ 85204 – (480) 888-0318 – View Map
Exclusive agents are contracted to one company and some examples include AAA, Allstate, State Farm, or Farmers Insurance. They are unable to provide prices from multiple companies so keep that in mind. Exclusive agencies are highly trained on their company’s products and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. Some insured continue to buy insurance from these agents primarily because of the brand name rather than having the cheapest rates.
Below is a list of exclusive insurance agencies in Mesa who can help you get comparison quotes.
- Roger Downey – State Farm Insurance Agent
2220 S Country Club Dr #100 – Mesa, AZ 85210 – (480) 892-6079 – View Map
- Jim Shepard – State Farm Insurance Agent
1725 E University Dr – Mesa, AZ 85203 – (480) 964-8173 – View Map
- Pete Rivera – State Farm Insurance Agent
104 W Main St – Mesa, AZ 85201 – (480) 964-1766 – View Map
Picking a insurance agent requires you to look at more than just the price. Below are some questions you should ask.
- Will you get a loaner vehicle if you car is being repaired?
- Can you contact them at any time?
- What company do they have the most business with?
- How experienced are they in personal risk management?
- Do they see any coverage gaps in your plan?
- Will vehicle repairs be made with aftermarket parts or OEM replacement parts?
- Are glass claims handled on-site or do you have to take your vehicle to a repair shop?
Affordable auto insurance premiums are out there
Some companies do not offer online quoting and usually these regional carriers only sell coverage through independent insurance agencies. More affordable auto insurance in Mesa can be bought from both online companies in addition to local insurance agencies, so compare prices from both so you have a total pricing picture.
When getting Mesa car insurance quotes online, never buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There are too many instances where an insured cut liability limits or collision coverage to discover at claim time that it was a big error on their part. The ultimate goal is to buy a smart amount of coverage for the lowest price while still protecting your assets.
You just read some good ideas how to get a better price on Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Mesa. The key thing to remember is the more providers you compare, the better your chances of lowering your car insurance rates. You may even discover the best rates are with some of the smallest insurance companies.
More detailed auto insurance information is available at these sites:
- Red Light Cameras (State Farm)
- Collision Insurance Coverage (Nationwide)
- Uninsured Motorist Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)