Remarkably, a study showed that over 70% of Arizona drivers have bought car insurance from the same company for at least four years, and practically 40% of car insurance customers have never compared rates from other carriers. U.S. drivers could save themselves nearly 46.5% a year just by comparing rates, but most tend to underestimate the amount of money they would save if they changed companies.
The preferred way to get budget Cadillac CTS insurance is to compare prices at least once a year from companies in Mesa. You can compare rates by following these steps.
- Spend a few minutes and learn about coverages and the modifications you can make to prevent rate increases. Many factors that result in higher rates like traffic citations and your credit history can be controlled by making minor driving habit or lifestyle changes.
- Compare prices from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct and exclusive agents can only quote rates from one company like Progressive or Farmers Insurance, while independent agencies can provide rate quotes from multiple companies.
- Compare the new rate quotes to your existing coverage to see if cheaper CTS coverage is available in Mesa. If you find a lower rate quote and decide to switch, verify that coverage does not lapse between policies.
A tip to remember is to make sure you enter identical coverage information on every price quote and to quote with as many different insurance providers as possible. Doing this helps ensure a fair price comparison and a thorough price selection.
Get affordable Cadillac CTS insurance in Mesa with discounts
Insuring your fleet can be pricey, but you might find some hidden discounts that may help make it more affordable. Some trigger automatically when you get a quote, but once in a while a discount must be manually applied before they will apply.
- Good Grades Discount – Being a good student may save you up to 25%. Earning this discount can benefit you well after school through age 25.
- Seat Belt Discounts – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to use a seat belt could save 15% on the medical payments or PIP coverage costs.
- College Student – Any of your kids who are attending college without a vehicle on campus can receive lower rates.
- Buy New and Save – Buying insurance coverage on a new vehicle can save up to 30% due to better safety requirements for new vehicles.
- Policy Bundle Discount – If you can bundle your auto and home insurance and insure them both with the same insurance company you may earn nearly 15% which can help you find affordable Cadillac CTS insurance rates in Mesa.
- Defensive Driver Discount – Completing a class that teaches safe driver techniques could save 5% or more depending on where you live.
- ABS Braking Discount – Vehicles with anti-lock braking systems are safer to drive so companies give up to a 10% discount.
- Drivers Ed for Students – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to complete a driver education course as it can save substantially.
- Telematics Devices – People who choose to allow their insurance company to study driving habits by using a small device installed in their vehicle like Drivewise from Allstate or In-Drive from State Farm may get a rate reduction if their driving habits are good.
Just know that most discount credits are not given to your bottom line cost. Most only reduce individual premiums such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. So even though you would think having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, auto insurance companies aren’t that generous.
The example below shows the difference between Cadillac CTS annual premium costs with and without discounts being applied to the rates. The premiums assume a female driver, no accidents, no driving violations, Arizona state minimum liability limits, full coverage, and $100 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with marriage, multi-car, safe-driver, multi-policy, homeowner, and claim-free discounts applied.
Companies and some of the premium reductions they offer can be read below.
- American Family policyholders can earn discounts including mySafetyValet, bundled insurance, good student, air bags, TimeAway discount, and Steer into Savings.
- State Farm includes discounts for anti-theft, accident-free, good student, passive restraint, and defensive driving training.
- 21st Century may include discounts for student driver, homeowners, automatic seat belts, driver training, 55 and older, and teen driver.
- Travelers has savings for multi-car, driver training, good student, student away at school, multi-policy, and new car.
- GEICO offers discounts for good student, five-year accident-free, military active duty, anti-theft, and membership and employees.
If you need low cost Mesa car insurance quotes, ask every prospective company to apply every possible discount. Savings may not apply in every state. To choose insurers with discount rates in Mesa, click here to view.
The most recommended method to compare policy rates for Cadillac CTS insurance in Mesa is to know the fact most insurance companies have advanced systems to provide you with free rate quotes. To start a quote, the only thing you need to do is spend a couple of minutes providing details such as how much you drive, how your vehicles are used, your occupation, and deductibles desired. Those rating factors is then sent to all major companies and they provide comparison quotes instantly to find the best rate.
To compare rates for your Cadillac CTS now, click here and enter your coverage details.
The companies in the list below can provide free quotes in Arizona. To buy cheap auto insurance in AZ, we suggest you compare several of them to find the cheapest car insurance rates.
Insurance coverage details
The premium table shown next covers estimates of coverage costs for Cadillac CTS models. Having a better understanding of how prices are determined can be of help when making decisions on the best policy coverages.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|CTS Luxury AWD||$236||$526||$404||$24||$122||$1,312||$109|
|CTS Performance AWD||$236||$526||$404||$24||$122||$1,312||$109|
|CTS Premium AWD||$262||$526||$404||$24||$122||$1,338||$112|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on single female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-vehicle, homeowner, multi-policy, and safe-driver. Premium amounts do not factor in specific zip code location which can lower or raise coverage rates greatly.
How accidents and violations affect rates in Mesa
The information below illustrates how traffic citations and fender-benders raise Cadillac CTS annual premium costs for different categories of driver ages. The premiums are based on a married male driver, comp and collision included, $100 deductibles, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Comparison of auto insurance rates by gender
The chart below shows the comparison of Cadillac CTS insurance costs for male and female drivers. The data is based on a clean driving record, no at-fault accidents, full physical damage coverage, $1,000 deductibles, single marital status, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Cadillac CTS liability-only versus full coverage
The chart below compares Cadillac CTS insurance premiums with full coverage and liability only. The information is based on no tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, single marital status, and no discounts are applied.
When to stop paying for full coverage
There is no definitive formula to stop buying full coverage on your policy, but there is a general school of thought. If the yearly cost of comp and collision coverage is more than around 10% of the vehicle’s replacement cost less your deductible, then it might be time to consider dropping full coverage.
For example, let’s say your Cadillac CTS book value is $8,000 and you have $1,000 physical damage deductibles. If your vehicle is severely damaged, the most your company will settle for is $7,000 after paying your policy deductible. If you are paying more than $700 annually to have full coverage, then you might want to consider buying only liability coverage.
There are a few situations where buying only liability insurance is not a good plan. If you have an outstanding loan on your vehicle, you have to maintain full coverage to protect the lienholder’s interest. Also, if your emergency fund is not enough to purchase a different vehicle in case of an accident, you should keep full coverage.
Shop online but buy locally
A lot of people just want to buy from a local agent and that is a personal choice. Professional agents can help you build your policy and will help you if you have claims. One of the great benefits of comparing car insurance online is you may find cheap car insurance rates and still choose a local agent. And supporting neighborhood insurance agencies is still important in Mesa.
To find an agent, once you fill out this form (opens in new window), your information is transmitted to local insurance agents in Mesa who will gladly provide quotes for your car insurance coverage. It’s much easier because you don’t need to even leave your home since rate quotes are delivered immediately to your email address. If you want to get a comparison quote from a specific company, you would need to find their quoting web page and fill out their quote form.
Selecting a company needs to be determined by more than just the quoted price. Get answers to these questions too.
- How much can you save by raising your physical damage deductibles?
- Can you use your own choice of collision repair facility?
- When do they do a full risk review?
- Do they get extra compensation for selling add-on coverages?
- Will you be dealing directly with the agent or with a Custom Service Representative (CSR)?
- What insurance companies do they recommend if they are an independent agent?
- Will high miles depreciate repair valuations?
- Does the quote include credit and driving reports?
After getting acceptable answers to all your questions as well as cheap CTS insurance quotes, you have narrowed it down to an provider that will properly insure your vehicles. Keep in mind consumers can terminate your policy at any point so don’t assume you’re contractually obligated to any particular company for a certain time period.
Car insurance savings summarized
Throughout this article, we presented a lot of techniques to shop for Cadillac CTS insurance online. The most important thing to understand is the more times you quote, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. You may even find the best rates are with a lesser-known regional company.
When you buy Mesa car insurance online, do not reduce coverage to reduce premium. In many instances, someone dropped liability limits or collision coverage and learned later they didn’t purchase enough coverage. The aim is to get the best coverage possible for the lowest cost while not skimping on critical coverages.
The cheapest Cadillac CTS insurance in Mesa can be found both online in addition to local insurance agencies, and you should compare price quotes from both to have the best chance of lowering rates. There are still a few companies who may not provide the ability to get quotes online and many times these small, regional companies provide coverage only through independent agencies.
For more information, feel free to visit the resources below:
- Automakers compete to add autobraking (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has Affordable Mesa Car Insurance Quotes for Good Drivers? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Felons in Mesa? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Quotes for Postal Workers in Mesa? (FAQ)
- How Much is Mesa Car Insurance for Teenagers? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes for a Hyundai Santa Fe in Mesa? (FAQ)
- How Much are Mesa Car Insurance Rates for College Students? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Welfare Recipients in Mesa? (FAQ)
- Auto Crash Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Protecting Teens from Drunk Driving (Insurance Information Institute)
- Teen Driving Statistics (iihs.org)
- Understanding Your Insurance Deductible (Insurance Information Institute)