Did a good deal turn out to be an expensive auto insurance policy? Don’t feel bad because you are not the only one feeling buyer’s remorse.
It’s a known fact that car insurance companies don’t want their policyholders to compare prices. Drivers who get comparison quotes at least once a year will probably buy a new policy because there is a significant possibility of finding more affordable rates. A recent survey revealed that consumers who did price comparisons regularly saved $865 annually compared to policyholders who never shopped for cheaper rates.
If finding the lowest price for Dodge Magnum insurance in Mesa is your ultimate objective, then understanding how to quote prices and compare insurance rates can save money and time. Big companies like GEICO, 21st Century and Progressive increase brand awareness with fancy advertisements and it is challenging if not impossible to see past the geckos and flying pigs and effectively compare rates to find the best deal.
It’s a good idea to do rate comparisons every six months due to the fact that insurance prices are usually higher with each renewal. Just because you had the lowest rates on Dodge Magnum insurance in Mesa two years ago you can probably find a better premium rate now. Ignore everything you know about auto insurance because you’re about to find out the best way to find the best coverage while lowering your premiums.
If you’re already insured or just want cheaper coverage, use these techniques to save money without reducing coverage. Choosing the best rates in Mesa can be easy if you know a few tricks. You just need to learn the most effective way to shop from multiple carriers.
The quickest method we recommend to compare insurance rates in your area utilizes the fact most larger insurance companies will pay a fee to give free rates quotes. To begin a comparison, all you need to do is provide details including types of safety features, what you do for a living, how much you drive, and how much school you completed. Your details is automatically sent to multiple different insurance companies and they respond with quotes very quickly.
To check Dodge Magnum insurance prices now, click here and enter your zip code.
The companies shown below provide comparison quotes in Arizona. If you want the best auto insurance in Arizona, we recommend you visit several of them to find the most affordable car insurance rates.
Auto insurance does more than just protect your car
Despite the high insurance cost for a Dodge Magnum in Mesa, buying auto insurance is required for several reasons.
First, the majority of states have minimum liability requirements which means the state requires a specific level of liability coverage if you drive a vehicle. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if your vehicle has a lienholder, almost every bank will force you to buy full coverage to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you default on your policy, the bank may buy a policy for your Dodge at an extremely high rate and force you to pay the higher price.
Third, auto insurance preserves not only your Dodge Magnum but also your assets. It will also provide coverage for all forms of medical expenses incurred in an accident. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, will also pay for a defense attorney if you are sued as the result of your driving. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, your auto insurance policy will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of having auto insurance greatly outweigh the cost, especially if you ever need it. But the average American driver is overpaying over $825 a year so shop around each time the policy renews to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Affordable Mesa auto insurance rates with discounts
Auto insurance companies do not list every policy discount very well, so the list below gives a summary of some of the best known as well as the least known ways to save on auto insurance. If you check and find you aren’t receiving every discount possible, you are throwing money away.
- Membership in Organizations – Being in a civic or occupational organization in Mesa may earn a discount on your next renewal.
- Defensive Driver Discounts – Taking part in a driver safety course is a good idea and can lower rates and easily pay for the cost of the class.
- Discount for Low Mileage – Low mileage vehicles could qualify for cheaper premium rates.
- Homeowners Savings – Owning a house in Mesa can save a few bucks because of the fact that having a home requires personal responsibility.
- More Vehicles More Savings – Buying insurance for more than one vehicle on a single policy can reduce rates for all insured vehicles.
- Telematics Data – Drivers that enable data collection to track where and when they drive by using a telematics device such as In-Drive from State Farm or Allstate’s Drivewise system could save a few bucks if they are good drivers.
- Multi-policy Discount – If you can combine your auto and home policy with one insurance company you will save up to 20% off your total Magnum insurance premium.
- Distant Student Discount – Children who live away from home to go to college and do not take a car to college may qualify for this discount.
- Paperless Signup – A few companies give back up to $50 get Mesa car insurance on their website.
- Payment Method – By paying your entire bill at once instead of monthly or quarterly installments you can actually save on your bill.
Remember that most of the big mark downs will not be given to your bottom line cost. A few only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as liability, collision or medical payments. Just because you may think you could get a free auto insurance policy, nobody gets a free ride.
A list of auto insurance companies and a selection of discounts can be read below.
- American Family offers discounts for defensive driver, good student, Steer into Savings, accident-free, and good driver.
- Nationwide has discounts for multi-policy, business or organization, easy pay, family plan, Farm Bureau membership, anti-theft, and defensive driving.
- MetLife has savings for accident-free, defensive driver, claim-free, good student, and multi-policy.
- 21st Century discounts include good student, 55 and older, air bags, theft prevention, teen driver, and early bird.
- Farmers Insurance includes discounts for multi-car, early shopping, mature driver, pay in full, homeowner, distant student, and alternative fuel.
- Allstate may have discounts that include premier discount, economy car, EZ pay plan discount, 55 and retired, and good student.
If you need low cost Mesa car insurance quotes, ask each company or agent how many discounts you can get. All car insurance discounts might not apply in Mesa. To find providers with the best Dodge Magnum insurance discounts in Mesa, follow this link.
Best car insurance in Arizona
Finding the top insurance provider can be challenging considering how many companies there are in Arizona. The company ratings shown next may help you select which providers to look at comparing prices from.
|Company||Value||Customer Service||Claims||Customer Satisfaction||A.M Best Rating||Overall Score|
|Compare Rates Now Go|
Data Source: Insure.com Best Car Insurance Companies