Finding low-cost insurance for a Kia K900 in Arizona can turn out to be difficult, but you can follow the following methods and make it easy. There is a right way and a wrong way to buy auto insurance and we’ll show you the quickest way to compare rates on a Kia and obtain the cheapest rates.
Compare Mesa Kia K900 insurance rate quotes
The following companies offer quotes in Arizona. To find cheaper car insurance in Mesa, AZ, we recommend you visit several of them to get the cheapest price.
Score discounts on Mesa auto insurance
Not many people think insurance is cheap, but you might be missing out on some discounts that can drop the cost substantially. Some discounts will apply when you purchase, but less common discounts must be asked for prior to getting the savings.
- Mesa Homeowners Pay Less – Owning a home in Mesa can save a few bucks since home ownership requires a higher level of personal finance.
- Safety Course Discount – Completing a safe driver course could save 5% or more and also improve your driving technique.
- Theft Deterrent Discount – Cars and trucks equipped with tracking devices and advanced anti-theft systems prevent vehicle theft and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Bundle and Save – When you have multiple policies and place coverage with the same company you may earn 10% to 20% off each policy.
- Use Seat Belts – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to buckle their seat belts can save a little on medical payment and PIP coverage.
- Braking Control Discount – Cars with anti-lock braking systems can reduce accidents and the ABS can save up to 10%.
- Discount for Life Insurance – If the company offers life insurance, you could get a small discount if you purchase some life insurance too.
- Student Driver Training – Teen drivers should successfully take a driver’s education course in high school.
Please keep in mind that most discounts do not apply to the entire policy premium. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like comp or med pay. Just because you may think having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, company stockholders wouldn’t be very happy.
Popular auto insurance companies and a partial list of their discounts are:
- Farm Bureau includes discounts for multi-vehicle, renewal discount, good student, youthful driver, and safe driver.
- Liberty Mutual may include discounts for exclusive group savings, safety features, new vehicle discount, newly married, new graduate, good student, and preferred payment discount.
- State Farm offers discounts for anti-theft, good driver, accident-free, passive restraint, good student, driver’s education, and multiple autos.
- Auto-Owners Insurance has discounts for good student, multi-policy, group or association, air bags, anti-lock brakes, safe driver, and company car.
- GEICO has savings for defensive driver, five-year accident-free, good student, driver training, multi-vehicle, and multi-policy.
- SAFECO may have discounts that include anti-lock brakes, homeowner, multi-car, accident prevention training, teen safe driver, safe driver, and teen safety rewards.
If you need lower rates, check with every prospective company which discounts you may be entitled to. All car insurance discounts might not be available to policyholders in Mesa.
Do I need an insurance agency?
Many people would rather buy from a local agent and that is a smart decision Insurance agents are trained risk managers and give you someone to call. The biggest benefit of comparing rates online is the fact that you can find cheap auto insurance rates and still have an agent to talk to.
Upon completion of this short form, your insurance coverage information is submitted to agents in your area who will give you quotes to get your business. You won’t even need to do any legwork as quotes are delivered immediately to you. If you have a need to get a price quote from one company in particular, you would need to visit that company’s website and fill out their quote form.
Deciding on an provider should depend on more than just a low price. Agents should be asked these questions:
- Do the agents have professional certifications like CPCU or CIC?
- Do the companies they represent have a solid financial rating?
- Which insurance companies are they affiliated with?
- Do you qualify for any additional discounts?
- How often do they review policy coverages?
- Which companies do they recommend if they are an independent agency?
Shown below are Mesa car insurance companies that are able to give price quotes for Kia K900 insurance in Mesa.
- The Adams Agency
3851 E Main St – Mesa, AZ 85205 – (480) 924-2600 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Cameron Berrett
5052 S Power Rd #104 – Mesa, AZ 85212 – (480) 454-7518 – View Map
- INW Insurance Group
4545 E Southern Ave #106 – Mesa, AZ 85206 – (480) 626-0797 – View Map
- American Family Insurance – Angela Williams Agency, Mesa, AZ
9221 E Baseline Rd Ste A106 – Mesa, AZ 85209 – (480) 354-6300 – View Map
Once you have good feedback to all your questions and a good coverage price, you may have found an provider that can be trusted to provide auto insurance coverage. But keep in mind it’s your policy and you can cancel coverage whenever you choose to so never feel you’re contractually obligated to any specific agency with no way out.
Car insurance coverages 101
Having a good grasp of your car insurance policy can help you determine the best coverages and the correct deductibles and limits. Car insurance terms can be confusing and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM)
Your UM/UIM coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants when other motorists are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. It can pay for medical payments for you and your occupants as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Since a lot of drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits (which is 15/30/10), it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. So UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family.
Collision insurance pays to fix your vehicle from damage resulting from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. You have to pay a deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision coverage pays for things like sustaining damage from a pot hole, hitting a parking meter, backing into a parked car, scraping a guard rail and colliding with another moving vehicle. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Another option is to increase the deductible on your K900 in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Comprehensive insurance coverage pays for damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You first have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive can pay for claims such as rock chips in glass, a tree branch falling on your vehicle, hail damage and a broken windshield. The maximum amount you’ll receive from a claim is the ACV or actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
This coverage can cover damage or injury you incur to other people or property. It consists of three limits, bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. You commonly see values of 15/30/10 that means you have $15,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, $30,000 for the entire accident, and $10,000 of coverage for damaged property.
Liability can pay for claims like repair bills for other people’s vehicles, medical services, legal defense fees, pain and suffering and attorney fees. How much liability coverage do you need? That is your choice, but buy as high a limit as you can afford. Arizona state minimum liability requirements are 15/30/10 but you should consider buying better liability coverage.
The chart below demonstrates why minimum state limits may not be adequate coverage.
Med pay and Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance pay for expenses like doctor visits, rehabilitation expenses, prosthetic devices, nursing services and chiropractic care. The coverages can be used in conjunction with a health insurance policy or if you are not covered by health insurance. Medical payments and PIP cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and also covers getting struck while a pedestrian. PIP coverage is not an option in every state but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Quote more to save more
Affordable Kia K900 insurance in Mesa is possible both online in addition to local insurance agencies, and you should be comparing both to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some insurance companies do not offer the ability to get quotes online and these small insurance companies only sell through local independent agents.
As you quote Mesa auto insurance, it’s a bad idea to sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There are too many instances where an insured dropped liability coverage limits only to regret they didn’t have enough coverage. The ultimate goal is to buy enough coverage for the lowest price, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
People switch companies for any number of reasons including delays in responding to claim requests, questionable increases in premium, high prices and delays in paying claims. No matter why you want to switch, switching companies is pretty simple and you could end up saving a buck or two.
Steps to finding discount Kia K900 insurance in Mesa
If saving the most money is your goal, then the best way to get affordable auto insurance rates is to compare prices at least once a year from insurance carriers that sell auto insurance in Mesa. Rate comparisons can be done by completing these steps.
- First, read and learn about how companies price auto insurance and the things you can control to prevent high rates. Many policy risk factors that cause high rates like accidents, careless driving, and a negative credit history can be eliminated by making minor driving habit or lifestyle changes.
- Second, request price quotes from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only give rate quotes from one company like Progressive or Allstate, while independent agents can give you price quotes for a wide range of companies. View rates
- Third, compare the price quotes to your current policy premium to see if you can save by switching companies. If you find a lower rate, make sure there is no lapse between the expiration of your current policy and the new one.
A key point to remember is that you’ll want to compare the same physical damage deductibles and liability limits on every quote request and and to get prices from as many car insurance companies as possible. This enables an apples-to-apples comparison and a thorough price selection.
Additional information is available at the links below
- When is the Right Time to Switch Car Insurance Companies? (Allstate)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for Low Credit Scores in Mesa? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Uninsured Drivers in Mesa? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Mesa Car Insurance for a Honda CR-V? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for High Mileage Drivers in Mesa? (FAQ)
- New vehicle ratings focus on headlights (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Uninsured Motorists: Threats on the Road (Insurance Information Institute)
- Teen Driver Licensing Information (iihs.org)