Surprisingly, a recent survey revealed that most consumers have remained with the same auto insurance company for a minimum of four years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never shopped around. Mesa consumers can save hundreds of dollars each year by just shopping around, but they don’t know how much savings they would realize if they replace their high priced policy.
The best way to find cheaper prices for auto insurance rates in Mesa is to do an annual price comparison from providers that sell auto insurance in Arizona. Rates can be compared by following these guidelines.
First, try to comprehend how companies set rates and the measures you can control to prevent rate increases. Many factors that result in higher rates like traffic citations and an unfavorable credit rating can be amended by making minor driving habit or lifestyle changes.
Second, request rate estimates from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only quote rates from a single company like GEICO or State Farm, while agents who are independent can give you price quotes for a wide range of companies.
Third, compare the new rates to your existing rates and see if you can save money. If you find better rates and make a switch, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
Fourth, tell your current company to cancel your current car insurance policy and submit the signed application along with the required initial payment to the newly selected company. Immediately keep the new certificate of insurance in your glove compartment.
One tip to remember is to compare similar deductibles and liability limits on each price quote and and to analyze all possible companies. This ensures the most accurate price comparison and a complete price analysis.
Finding and buying the cheapest coverage in Mesa is quite easy. If you are insured now or want to find a cheaper company, follow these tips to get lower rates without reducing coverage. Smart shoppers just have to understand the tricks to compare company rates from many different companies online.
Buy Mesa Chrysler 200 insurance online
The companies shown below provide quotes in Arizona. If multiple companies are listed, we suggest you compare several of them to find the cheapest auto insurance rates.
Insurance does more than just repair your car
Despite the high cost, paying for insurance serves several important purposes.
- Most states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means the state requires a specific level of liability in order to get the vehicle licensed. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your 200, it’s guaranteed your bank will make it mandatory that you have physical damage coverage to protect their interest in the vehicle. If you default on your policy, the lender may insure your Chrysler at a more expensive rate and make you pay for it.
- Insurance preserves both your car and your personal assets. Insurance will also pay for most medical and hospital costs for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance also pays expenses related to your legal defense if you are sued as the result of your driving. If your Chrysler gets damaged, comprehensive and collision coverage will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of buying enough insurance outweigh the cost, specifically if you ever have a liability claim. The average driver in Arizona is overpaying over $820 a year so it’s very important to do a rate comparison every year to ensure rates are inline.
These discounts can lower your insurance quotes
Some insurers don’t necessarily list all discounts very well, so we took the time to find both well-publicized in addition to some of the lesser obvious discounts you could be receiving when you buy Mesa auto insurance online. If you are not receiving all the discounts you deserve, you could be saving more on your insurance.
- Paper-free Discount – A handful of companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks get Mesa auto insurance online.
- Seat Belts Save – Forcing all vehicle occupants to fasten their seat belts can save up to 15% off the personal injury premium cost.
- College Student – Older children who are attending college and won’t have access to an insured vehicle can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Professional Memberships – Joining specific professional or occupational memberships or organizations could trigger savings on your next renewal.
- Air Bags and Passive Restraints – Vehicles equipped with air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems could see savings of more than 20%.
- Accident-Free Discounts – Mesa drivers who stay claim-free can save substantially as opposed to policyholders that have many claims.
- Discount for Home Ownership – Being a homeowner can help you save on insurance due to the fact that maintaining a home demonstrates responsibility.
- Cautious Driver Discounts – Drivers who don’t get into accidents could pay up to 40% less as compared to drivers with claims.
Discounts lower rates, but many deductions do not apply to your bottom line cost. Some only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as collision or personal injury protection. So even though it sounds like it’s possible to get free car insurance, it doesn’t quite work that way.
Popular insurance companies and some of the premium reductions they offer are:
- Farm Bureau offers premium reductions for multi-vehicle, renewal discount, safe driver, 55 and retired, good student, and youthful driver.
- Liberty Mutual has savings for hybrid vehicle, teen driver discount, multi-car, safety features, new graduate, and newly retired.
- State Farm includes discounts for good driver, good student, anti-theft, Drive Safe & Save, driver’s education, multiple policy, and passive restraint.
- Auto-Owners Insurance policyholders can earn discounts including anti-theft, mature driver, air bags, safe vehicle, student away at school, and anti-lock brakes.
- GEICO offers discounts for emergency military deployment, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, membership and employees, military active duty, and defensive driver.
- SAFECO has discounts for homeowner, accident prevention training, drive less, anti-theft, and teen safe driver.
When comparing rates, check with each insurance company what discounts are available to you. Some credits might not be offered in every state. To choose companies with discount insurance rates in Mesa, click here to view.
You may require the services of an insurance agent
Some consumers would rather sit down with an agent and that is not a bad decision Most agents can help you build your policy and give you someone to call. One of the benefits of comparing insurance prices online is the fact that drivers can get cheap insurance rates and still choose a local agent. And supporting local insurance agents is important particularly in Mesa.
For easy comparison, once you complete this quick form, the quote information is transmitted to agents in your area who want to provide quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You don’t have to do any legwork because quoted prices will be sent to you directly. If for some reason you want to compare prices from a particular provider, you just need to search and find their rate quote page to submit a rate quote request.
Multiple types of auto insurance agents in Mesa
If you are wanting to purchase insurance from a good insurance agency, you must know there are a couple different agency structures and how they can write your policy. Agencies in Mesa may be either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive). Either one can sell insurance policies, but it’s important to point out how they differ since it could factor into the type of agent you choose.
Agents that choose to be independent are not required to write business for one company so they can quote policies with lots of companies and potentially find a lower price. If you want to switch companies, the agent simply finds a different carrier and you stay with the same agent. When comparing rate quotes, we recommend you get insurance quotes from several independent insurance agents so that you can do a thorough price comparison. They also have the ability to place coverage with small mutual carriers that may provide cheaper insurance rates.
The following are Mesa independent insurance agents who can help you get free rate quotes.
- Canyon Lands Insurance: Donalds Jeffrey
1550 E University Dr – Mesa, AZ 85203 – (480) 668-7000 – View Map
- ABI Insurance LLC
7165 E University Dr #170 – Mesa, AZ 85207 – (480) 921-3400 – View Map
- AALL Insurance
354 N Country Club Dr – Mesa, AZ 85201 – (602) 233-3333 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents in the exclusive channel work for only one company such as Allstate and State Farm. Exclusive agencies are unable to compare other company’s rates so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. Exclusive agencies receive extensive training on their company’s products and that enables them to sell even at higher rates. Many people buy insurance from these agents mainly due to high brand loyalty rather than having low rates.
The following are exclusive agencies in Mesa that are able to give price quote information.
- Jon Eisenbraun – State Farm Insurance Agent
1837 W Guadalupe Rd #114 – Mesa, AZ 85202 – (480) 833-0724 – View Map
- American Family Insurance – Brian Johnson Agency Inc.
3660 E University Dr Ste 3 – Mesa, AZ 85205 – (480) 634-7039 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Brent D. Henningson
5540 E Broadway Rd Ste 6 – Mesa, AZ 85206 – (480) 830-0046 – View Map
Choosing the best insurance agent should depend on more than just a cheap quote. These questions are important to ask:
- Which companies can they place coverage with?
- Is the agent properly licensed in Arizona?
- Are they primarily personal or commercial lines agents in Mesa?
- Are there any hidden costs in their price quote and does it include driving and credit history?
- What is the agency’s Better Business Bureau rating?
- Are they involved in claim handling?
- How long has their agency been open in Mesa?
- Do they write coverage based solely on cost?
Don’t give up on cheap premiums
You just read many ideas to find cheaper Chrysler 200 insurance in Mesa. The most important thing to understand is the more rate quotes you have, the higher the chance of saving money. Consumers may even find the lowest priced auto insurance comes from the smaller companies.
Some insurance providers do not offer rates over the internet and these smaller companies provide coverage only through independent agents. Lower-priced Chrysler 200 insurance in Mesa is attainable on the web as well as from independent agents in Mesa, and you should be comparing both to get a complete price analysis.
When shopping online for auto insurance, it’s a bad idea to reduce needed coverages to save money. Too many times, an insured cut physical damage coverage only to regret that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. Your aim should be to purchase plenty of coverage at an affordable rate, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
More detailed auto insurance information is located in the articles below: