Amazingly, a recent NerdWallet.com study showed that most consumers have remained with the same insurance company for more than four years, and about 40% of consumers have never compared rates with other companies. Drivers in Arizona can save hundreds of dollars each year by just shopping around, but they assume it’s a waste of time to compare other rate quotes.
The preferred way to save on Nissan Titan insurance is to compare prices at least once a year from insurance carriers in Mesa.
- Learn about how companies price auto insurance and the factors you can control to prevent expensive coverage. Many factors that cause rate increases like distracted driving and poor credit can be eliminated by paying attention to minor details.
- Obtain price quotes from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Exclusive and direct companies can provide rates from one company like Progressive or State Farm, while agents who are independent can provide price quotes from many different companies. Get quotes now
- Compare the new rate quotes to your current policy to see if cheaper Titan coverage is available. If you can save some money and decide to switch, make sure there is no lapse in coverage.
- Tell your current agent or company to cancel your current coverage and submit a down payment and signed policy application for the new policy. As soon as coverage is bound, place your new certificate of insurance in your vehicle.
One key aspect when comparing rates is to use the same physical damage deductibles and liability limits on each quote and and to get price quotes from every insurance company. Doing this ensures the most accurate price comparison and a complete price analysis.
If you have a policy now or are looking for a new policy, you can use these techniques to find the best rates without reducing protection. Shopping for the lowest-priced coverage in Mesa is not that difficult. Comparison shoppers only have to learn the best way to compare company rates from many companies at once.
Auto insurance providers offering competitive prices in Arizona
The companies shown below have been selected to offer quotes in Arizona. If multiple companies are listed, it’s a good idea that you visit as many as you can to get the lowest price.
The price information shown next showcases a range of coverage costs for Nissan Titan models. Having a better understanding of how insurance prices are figured can be of help when making smart choices when selecting a coverage provider.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Titan XE King Cab 4WD||$294||$466||$392||$24||$118||$1,294||$108|
|Titan XE King Cab 2WD||$332||$466||$490||$30||$146||$1,464||$122|
|Titan XE Crew Cab 4WD||$332||$466||$392||$24||$118||$1,332||$111|
|Titan SE King Cab 4WD||$332||$466||$392||$24||$118||$1,332||$111|
|Titan XE Crew Cab 2WD||$332||$466||$490||$30||$146||$1,464||$122|
|Titan SE King Cab 2WD||$332||$466||$490||$30||$146||$1,464||$122|
|Titan SE Crew Cab 4WD||$332||$548||$392||$24||$118||$1,414||$118|
|Titan Pro-4X King Cab 4WD||$332||$548||$392||$24||$118||$1,414||$118|
|Titan SE Crew Cab 2WD||$332||$548||$490||$30||$146||$1,546||$129|
|Titan Pro-4X Crew Cab 4WD||$332||$548||$392||$24||$118||$1,414||$118|
|Titan LE Crew Cab 4WD||$332||$548||$392||$24||$118||$1,414||$118|
|Titan LE Crew Cab 2WD||$370||$548||$490||$30||$146||$1,584||$132|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data variables include single male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, homeowner, claim-free, multi-policy, and multi-vehicle. Premium amounts do not factor in specific garaging location which can increase or decrease insurance rates considerably.
Do you need full coverage?
The example below shows the difference between Nissan Titan insurance premiums with and without full coverage. The price estimates are based on no claims or driving citations, $250 deductibles, single marital status, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Are you wasting money on full coverage?
There is no definitive formula to eliminate physical damage coverage, but there is a broad guideline. If the annual cost of having full coverage is about 10% or more of the replacement cost of your vehicle minus the policy deductible, then it could be time to drop full coverage.
For example, let’s assume your Nissan Titan settlement value is $8,000 and you have $1,000 policy deductibles. If your vehicle is damaged in an accident, you would only receive $7,000 after the policy deductible has been paid. If you are currently paying more than $700 a year for physical damage coverage, then you might want to consider buying only liability coverage.
There are some cases where only buying liability is not advised. If you still owe money on your vehicle, you are required to maintain full coverage in order to prevent your loan from defaulting. Also, if your emergency fund is not enough to purchase a different vehicle if your current one is totaled, you should keep full coverage.
Get cheap rates on Nissan Titan insurance in Mesa with these discounts
Auto insurance companies don’t necessarily list all their discounts very well, so here is a list both well-publicized and the harder-to-find discounts you could be receiving when you buy Mesa car insurance online.
- Telematics Devices – Drivers who elect to allow driving data submission to analyze driving patterns by using a telematics device such as Progressive’s Snapshot could see a rate decrease as long as they are good drivers.
- Student in College – Kids living away from Mesa attending college and won’t have access to an insured vehicle can receive lower rates.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Driving less may allow you to get slightly better insurance rates than normal.
- Discounts for Federal Employees – Federal government employees may qualify for a discount when you quote Mesa car insurance with select insurance companies.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives – Forcing all vehicle occupants to use their safety belts could save 15% off PIP or medical payments premium.
Policy discounts save money, but many deductions do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only cut individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. So when the math indicates you can get free auto insurance, it just doesn’t work that way.
The chart below visualizes the comparison of Nissan Titan insurance costs with and without discounts applied to the rates. The costs are based on a male driver, no violations or accidents, Arizona state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $500 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with marriage, multi-policy, homeowner, multi-car, safe-driver, and claim-free discounts applied.
Insurance companies that have most of these discounts include:
If you are trying to find the cheapest Nissan Titan rate quotes, ask every insurance company how you can save money. Discounts might not be offered in Mesa. To find insurance companies that offer many of these discounts in Arizona, click here.
When should I get advice from an agent?
Some consumers still like to talk to a local agent and doing that can be a smart decision Good insurance agents are trained risk managers and help submit paperwork. One of the benefits of getting online price quotes is that you can obtain cheap insurance rates but also keep your business local.
Once you complete this form (opens in new window), your insurance coverage information is sent to participating agents in Mesa who will give you bids for your coverage. There is no reason to contact any insurance agencies due to the fact that quote results will go directly to your email. If you have a need to compare rates from a particular provider, you would need to jump over to their website and complete a quote there.
Choosing the best company requires you to look at more than just the bottom line cost. The answers to these questions are important, too.
- Can you choose the body shop in case repairs are needed?
- Do they have designations such as AIC, CPCU, or CIC?
- What are the financial ratings for the companies they represent?
- Do they get extra compensation for selling add-on coverages?
- Can you get a list of referrals?
When searching for a reliable insurance agent, it can be helpful to understand the different types of agents that you can choose from. Insurance agents can either be independent or exclusive. Both types can sell and service insurance coverage, but it’s a good idea to understand how they are different because it can factor into your agent selection.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
These type of agents can only quote rates from one company and examples are State Farm or Allstate. Exclusive agents are unable to give you multiple price quotes so they have no alternatives for high prices. Exclusive agents are usually well trained on their company’s products which helps them sell on service rather than price. Consumers often buy insurance from these agents mostly because of loyalty to the company and strong financial ratings.
Listed below are Mesa exclusive agencies who may provide you with price quotes.
- Allstate Insurance: Wayne Smith
1901 E University Dr Ste 301 – Mesa, AZ 85203 – (480) 464-8766 – View Map
- Aaron McDermid – State Farm Insurance Agent
10720 E Southern Ave #105 – Mesa, AZ 85209 – (480) 984-3311 – View Map
- Phil Borgia – State Farm Insurance Agent
1635 N Greenfield Rd #1 – Mesa, AZ 85205 – (480) 981-8681 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
Independent agencies are not locked into one company and that is an advantage because they can write policies through many different insurance companies and find the cheapest insurance rates. If your agent finds better pricing, your policy is moved internally which is easy for the insured. If you need lower rates, we recommend you get several quotes from at a minimum one independent agency to have the most options to choose from. Most have the option of insuring with smaller mutual companies which can save you money.
Below is a list of independent agents in Mesa that can give you price quote information.
- Bryant Insurance Agency, LLC
2941 N Power Rd Suite 101 – Mesa, AZ 85215 – (480) 448-1555 – View Map
- Canyon Lands Insurance: Donalds Jeffrey
1550 E University Dr – Mesa, AZ 85203 – (480) 668-7000 – View Map
- Jeff Klusmann Insurance Agency
1955 N Val Vista Dr – Mesa, AZ 85213 – (480) 830-0080 – View Map
After receiving satisfactory answers for all questions you ask as well as a price you’re happy with, you have narrowed it down to an auto insurance agent that can adequately provide insurance. But keep in mind you are able to cancel coverage when you choose so don’t feel you are locked into any specific agency for any length of time.
Compare but don’t skimp
People switch companies for any number of reasons including delays in paying claims, high prices, lack of trust in their agent or even not issuing a premium refund. It doesn’t matter what your reason, switching companies is pretty simple and you could end up saving a buck or two.
We just showed you a lot of techniques to compare Nissan Titan insurance prices in Mesa. The key concept to understand is the more quotes you get, the better chance you’ll have of finding affordable Mesa car insurance quotes. Drivers may even discover the lowest priced insurance comes from an unexpected company.
Budget-conscious Nissan Titan insurance can be bought online and from local insurance agents, so get free Mesa car insurance quotes from both of them so you have a total pricing picture. Some insurance companies may not provide online rate quotes and these regional insurance providers prefer to sell through local independent agents.
For more information, link through to the resources below:
- Senior Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Cheap Mesa Auto Insurance for Homeowners? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Mesa Car Insurance Quotes for a Hyundai Elantra? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for High Risk Drivers in Mesa? (FAQ)
- Pickups fall short in headlight tests (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Things to Know Before you Cancel Insurance (Allstate)
- Honda warning system reduces insurance claims (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Insuring a Leased Car (Insurance Information Institute)