Would you prefer to buy more affordable Kia Stinger insurance in Mesa? Searching for the lowest price Mesa Kia Stinger insurance quotes can appear to be intimidating for vehicle owners not familiar with comparing prices over the internet. With so many insurance agents and insurers available, how can Mesa drivers be able to compare all the different companies and get the cheapest price possible?
Steps to saving money on Kia Stinger insurance in Mesa
If saving money is your primary concern, then the best way to get affordable car insurance rates in Mesa is to compare prices regularly from insurance carriers who can sell car insurance in Arizona.
- Step 1: Try to comprehend how insurance companies determine prices and the things you can control to keep rates down. Many risk factors that result in higher prices such as distracted driving and bad credit can be remedied by making small lifestyle or driving habit changes.
- Step 2: Request rate estimates from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can give quotes from a single company like GEICO and State Farm, while independent agencies can give you price quotes for a wide range of insurance providers.
- Step 3: Compare the new rates to your existing rates to see if switching to a new carrier will save money. If you can save money and buy the policy, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
A good tip to remember is that you’ll want to make sure you compare identical coverages on each quote and and to get price quotes from every insurance company. Doing this enables the most accurate price comparison and a thorough price selection.
A recent auto insurance study revealed that nearly 70% of Arizona drivers have remained with the same auto insurance company for a minimum of four years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never quoted auto insurance rates at all. Many consumers in the U.S. could save themselves nearly $860 a year just by shopping around, but they don’t understand how simple it is to shop their coverage around.
It’s a good idea to quote other rates once or twice a year because auto insurance prices go up and down regularly. Just because you had the best deal on Kia Stinger insurance in Mesa last year there is a good chance you can find better premium rates now. Ignore everything you know about auto insurance because you’re about to learn how to use online quotes to find great coverage at a great price.
If you are paying for car insurance now, you will be able to cut your premiums using these techniques. Our goal is to teach you how to get online quotes and some tips to save money. Although Arizona car owners need to learn the methods companies use to set your policy premium because it can help you find the best coverage.
Companies offer many discounts on Kia Stinger insurance in Mesa
Not too many consumers would say car insurance is affordable, but you might be missing out on some discounts to help bring down the price. Many of these discounts will be applied automatically when you quote, but lesser-known reductions have to be inquired about in order for you to get them.
- Early Switch Discount – Some companies give discounts for switching companies before your current Stinger insurance policy expires. It’s a savings of about 10%.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Cars, trucks, and SUVs with ABS braking systems or traction control are much safer to drive and the ABS can save up to 10%.
- Organization Discounts – Affiliation with a civic or occupational organization in Mesa may earn a discount on your next renewal.
- Full Payment Discount – If you pay your entire premium ahead of time rather than spreading payments over time you could save 5% or more.
- Discounts for New Vehicles – Buying a new car instead of a used Stinger can save up to 30% because new vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
A little note about advertised discounts, many deductions do not apply to all coverage premiums. The majority will only reduce specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. Despite the appearance that it’s possible to get free car insurance, it’s just not the way it works.
A list of companies and a partial list of their discounts can be found below.
- GEICO includes discounts for emergency military deployment, air bags, federal employee, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, and military active duty.
- Travelers discounts include early quote, IntelliDrive, new car, student away at school, and hybrid/electric vehicle.
- Nationwide has savings for Farm Bureau membership, anti-theft, easy pay, family plan, business or organization, good student, and accident-free.
- Farmers Insurance policyholders can earn discounts including bundle discounts, youthful driver, teen driver, multi-car, and homeowner.
- Esurance offers discounts for Pac-12 alumni, paid-in-full, Switch & Save, multi-car, anti-theft, and homeowner.
- State Farm may offer discounts for Steer Clear safe driver discount, Drive Safe & Save, accident-free, defensive driving training, multiple autos, and good student.
- Progressive offers premium reductions for good student, homeowner, multi-policy, online signing, continuous coverage, online quote discount, and multi-vehicle.
- Mercury Insurance offers discounts including low natural disaster claims, multi-policy, accident-free, good student, ease of repair, and age of vehicle.
It’s a good idea to ask each company which discounts they offer. Some discounts listed above might not be offered in Mesa.
Most major insurance companies such as State Farm, GEICO and Progressive give price estimates directly from their websites. Doing online quotes for Kia Stinger insurance in Mesa doesn’t take much effort as you just enter your coverage preferences as requested by the quote form. When complete, the system orders your driving and credit reports and generates a price based on the information you submitted.
Getting online rates for Kia Stinger insurance in Mesa makes it easy to compare insurance prices and it’s necessary to do this if you want to find lower-cost insurance pricing.
To find out if lower rates are available, compare rates now from the companies shown below. If you have your current policy handy, we recommend you copy deductibles and limits just like they are on your policy. This way, you will receive a fair comparison using the exact same coverages.
The providers in the list below offer free quotes in Mesa, AZ. To get cheap auto insurance in AZ, we suggest you visit two to three different companies to find the lowest car insurance rates.
Lower Your Mesa Insurance Prices
Many factors are considered when you get a price on insurance. Most are fairly basic like a motor vehicle report, although others are more obscure such as whether you are married or how financially stable you are. Consumers need to have an understanding of some of the factors that are used to determine car insurance rates. If you have some idea of what determines premiums, this allows you to make good choices that may reward you with lower premium levels.
The itemized list below are some of the most rate-impacting factors utilized by car insurance companies to help set premiums.
- Too many policy claims and you’ll pay more – If you file claims often, you can look forward to either higher rates or even cancellation. Insurance companies in Arizona provide lower rates to people who do not file claims often. Your insurance policy is designed for the large, substantial claims.
- Car plus home equals more savings – The majority of insurers afford discounts to clients who consolidate policies with them such as combining an auto and homeowners policy. Discounts can be 10 percent or more. Even if you already get this discount, drivers will still want to get quotes from other companies to make sure you are getting the best deal. Consumers may save money by splitting coverages up.
- Gender and insurance coverage – Statistics have proven women tend to be less risk to insure than men. However, this does not mean males are worse at driving than females. Both sexes have fender benders at a similar rate, but the men have accidents that have higher claims. In addition to higher claims, males also have more aggressive citations such as reckless driving.
- Your age impacts your prices – More experienced drivers are more responsible, are lower risk to insure, and are safer drivers. Inexperience drivers tend to be inattentive when behind the wheel and because of this, their car insurance rates are much higher.
- Improve your credit rating – An insured’s credit score can be a huge factor in your rate calculation. Consumers who have very high credit ratings tend to be less risk to insure than those with poor credit scores. Therefore, if your credit is lower than you’d like, you may save money insuring your Kia Stinger by spending a little time repairing your credit.
- Deter car thieves – Purchasing a vehicle with a theft deterrent system can help bring down rates. Theft prevention features like vehicle immobilizer systems, General Motors OnStar and LoJack tracking systems can thwart auto theft and help lower rates.
Do I need special coverages?
Always remember that when buying the right insurance coverage, there really is no “perfect” insurance plan. Every situation is different.
For instance, these questions may help highlight if you could use an agent’s help.
- Should I have combined single limit or split liability limits?
- Am I covered if my car is in a flood?
- Can I afford low physical damage deductibles?
- Should I bundle my homeowners policy with my auto?
- If my car is totaled with they pay enough to replace it?
- Does coverage follow the driver or the vehicle?
- Do I pay less if my vehicle is kept in my garage?
- What is motorclub and do I need it?
If you’re not sure about those questions but a few of them apply, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, complete this form.
Local agents and auto insurance
A lot of people prefer to get professional advice from a licensed agent and that is just fine! A nice benefit of comparing rate quotes online is that you can obtain cheap auto insurance rates and still buy from a local agent. Buying insurance from local agencies is especially important in Mesa.
To find an agent, once you fill out this simple form, your insurance coverage information is emailed to participating agents in Mesa who will give competitive quotes for your business. There is no need to search for an agent as quotes are delivered straight to your inbox. You can get cheaper auto insurance rates and a licensed agent to work with. If you want to compare prices from a particular provider, you just need to navigate to their website and give them your coverage information.
When narrowing the list to find a reputable insurance agent or broker, there are two types of agencies that you can choose from. Agents in Mesa are considered either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer.
Independent Auto Insurance Agencies
Agents in the independent channel do not work for one specific company so as a result can place your coverage amongst many companies and find you the best rates. If you want to switch companies, they simply move your policy to a different company and that require little work on your part. If you are comparing rate quotes, we highly recommend that you get several quotes from several independent agencies to get the most accurate price comparison. Most can insure with smaller mutual companies that may have much lower rates than larger companies.
The following is a small list of independent insurance agents in Mesa who may be able to give you price quotes.
- Max Insurance Agency Mesa | Life Insurance | Motorcycle Insurance
1130 W University Dr #117 – Meza, AZ 85201 – (480) 247-7418 – View Map
- Nationwide Insurance: Isakson Ins Agency Inc
1819 E Southern Ave, Ste E20 – Mesa, AZ 85204 – (480) 888-0318 – View Map
- The Adams Agency
3851 E Main St – Mesa, AZ 85205 – (480) 924-2600 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
These type of agents work for only one company and examples are AAA, State Farm, Farmers Insurance, and Allstate. They generally cannot provide prices from multiple companies so you might not find the best rates. Exclusive agencies receive a lot of sales training on the products they sell and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. Consumers frequently use the same exclusive agent mainly due to loyalty to the company and the convenience of having a single billing for all their coverages.
Below are exclusive insurance agencies in Mesa who can help you get comparison quotes.
- Allstate Insurance: Cameron Berrett
5052 S Power Rd #104 – Mesa, AZ 85212 – (480) 454-7518 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Ramon Henriquez
848 S Alma School Rd #9 – Mesa, AZ 85210 – (480) 777-7820 – View Map
- Kimball Porter – State Farm Insurance Agent
1847 S Greenfield Rd Ste 107 – Mesa, AZ 85206 – (480) 892-1779 – View Map
Picking an insurance agency needs to be determined by more than just a cheap price. Below are some questions you should ask.
- Are they full-time agents?
- Does the company use OEM repair parts?
- Are there any discounts that you might be missing?
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?
- Does the agent have a valid license to sell insurance in Arizona?
- Did they already check your driving record and credit reports?
- Does the company have a solid financial rating?
Protect more than your Kia vehicle
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Kia Stinger in Mesa, insurance serves an important purpose.
- Almost all states have minimum liability requirements which means you are required to carry a specific level of liability in order to drive the car. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Stinger has a loan, it’s guaranteed your bank will force you to carry insurance to guarantee loan repayment. If coverage lapses or is canceled, the bank will be required to insure your Kia for a much higher rate and require you to fork over the higher premium.
- Insurance preserves your Kia and your assets. It will also cover many types of medical costs for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. Liability insurance also covers legal expenses if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, your policy will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of having insurance greatly outweigh the cost, specifically if you ever have a liability claim. In a recent study of 1,000 drivers, the average customer is overpaying more than $850 per year so we recommend shopping around each time the policy renews to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Mesa auto insurance company ratings
Ending up with a high-quality insurance company can be a challenge considering how many companies sell coverage in Arizona. The ranking information listed below may help you analyze which companies you want to consider when comparing rate quotes.
Top 10 Mesa Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Value
- American Family
- The Hartford
- Titan Insurance
- The General
- Mercury Insurance
- AAA Insurance
- State Farm
Top 10 Mesa Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Satisfaction
- Titan Insurance – 95%
- USAA – 94%
- AAA Insurance – 91%
- State Farm – 90%
- Nationwide – 90%
- The Hartford – 89%
- GEICO – 89%
- The General – 88%
- 21st Century – 88%
- Liberty Mutual – 88%
One last thing about your coverage
Cost effective Kia Stinger insurance is available on the web and from local agencies, and you need to price shop both so you have a total pricing picture. There are still a few companies who don’t offer rate quotes online and usually these regional insurance providers prefer to sell through independent agents.
Insureds leave their current company for many reasons like not issuing a premium refund, unfair underwriting practices, delays in paying claims and even an unsatisfactory settlement offer. No matter why you want to switch, switching insurance companies is easier than you think.
We just presented a lot of tips how to reduce Kia Stinger insurance premium rates online in Mesa. The most important thing to understand is the more times you quote, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even find the biggest savings come from an unexpected company.
How to save on Kia Stinger insurance in Mesa
If your goal is the lowest price, then the best way to get budget auto insurance rates in Mesa is to compare prices annually from providers that insure vehicles in Arizona. Rate comparisons can be done by completing these steps.
First, read about how companies price auto insurance and the things you can control to keep rates low. Many things that drive up the price like traffic violations, accidents, and a poor credit score can be improved by making minor driving habit or lifestyle changes.
Second, quote rates from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct and exclusive agents can only quote rates from one company like GEICO and State Farm, while agents who are independent can quote rates for many different companies. Find a Mesa insurance agent
Third, compare the price quotes to your existing coverage to determine if switching companies saves money. If you find a lower rate and buy the policy, make sure coverage is continuous and does not lapse.
Fourth, notify your current company to cancel the current policy. Submit payment and a signed application for your new policy. As soon as you have the new policy, keep the new certificate of insurance in a readily accessible location in your vehicle.
The critical component of shopping around is to try to use similar coverage information on every quote and and to analyze every insurance company. This helps ensure an apples-to-apples comparison and a complete price analysis.
To read more, link through to the articles below:
- Keeping Children Safe in Crashes Video (iihs.org)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Single Moms in Mesa? (FAQ)
- Which Company has the Cheapest Car Insurance in Mesa, Arizona? (FAQ)
- New head restraint design cuts injuries (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Things to Know Before you Cancel Insurance (Allstate)