If you want to find the absolute lowest rates, then the best way to get the cheapest car insurance rates is to make a habit of comparing prices annually from insurance carriers who provide car insurance in Mesa. Rate comparisons can be done by following these steps.
- First, try to learn a little about how insurance works and the measures you can control to prevent expensive coverage. Many rating criteria that are responsible for high rates like high-risk driving behaviors and a substandard credit score can be remedied by making minor changes to your lifestyle.
- Second, request price quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct and exclusive agents can only give prices from one company like Progressive and State Farm, while agents who are independent can provide price quotes from many different companies.
- Third, compare the new rate quotes to the price on your current policy to see if a cheaper rate is available in Mesa. If you find a lower rate, make sure the effective date of the new policy is the same as the expiration date of the old one.
- Fourth, give proper notification to your current agent or company to cancel your existing policy and submit a completed policy application and payment for the new coverage. As soon as you can, keep the new proof of insurance paperwork with your registration paperwork.
One thing to remember is to use identical coverages on each quote request and and to get prices from as many car insurance companies as possible. This ensures an accurate price comparison and plenty of rates choose from.
Unbelievable but true, over 70% of drivers have remained with the same auto insurance company for more than four years, and virtually 40% of consumers have never compared rates from other carriers. Arizona insurance shoppers could save up to $730 each year just by shopping around, but they don’t want to take the time to shop around.
To get affordable Mesa auto insurance quotes, there a variety of ways of comparing price quotes from companies that offer car insurance in Arizona. The quickest method to do a complete rate comparison is to perform an online rate comparison.
When quoting car insurance, remember that making a lot of price comparisons increases your odds of finding the best rates.
The companies shown below are our best choices to provide free rate quotes in Arizona. If multiple companies are listed, we suggest you compare several of them to get the most affordable price.
Earn discounts on Mesa insurance
Car insurance can cost a lot, but there are discounts available to help bring down the price. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied when you quote, but lesser-known reductions have to be manually applied before you will receive the discount.
- Club Memberships – Being in specific professional or occupational memberships or organizations can get you a small discount on your next renewal.
- Resident Student – College-age children who live away from home to go to college and leave their car at home could qualify for this discount.
- Military Rewards – Having a family member in the military could trigger a small discount.
- Fewer Miles Equal More Savings – Maintaining low annual mileage can qualify you for lower insurance rates due to less chance of an accident.
- No Accidents – Drivers with accident-free driving histories have much lower rates in comparison with drivers who are more careless.
- Defensive Driver Discount – Taking part in a course that instructs on driving safety may get you a small discount if you qualify.
Please keep in mind that some of the credits will not apply to all coverage premiums. A few only apply to individual premiums such as liability, collision or medical payments. So when it seems like you can get free auto insurance, you won’t be that lucky. Any qualifying discounts should help lower the premium cost.
Larger insurance companies and a partial list of their discounts are detailed below.
- State Farm offers discounts for multiple policy, good student, defensive driving training, accident-free, Steer Clear safe driver discount, good driver, and safe vehicle.
- American Family has savings for defensive driver, air bags, TimeAway discount, bundled insurance, Steer into Savings, multi-vehicle, and early bird.
- AAA includes discounts for good driver, AAA membership discount, education and occupation, good student, anti-theft, and multi-policy.
- GEICO offers discounts including air bags, anti-lock brakes, good student, anti-theft, multi-vehicle, and seat belt use.
- Mercury Insurance has discounts for good student, professional/association, low natural disaster claims, multi-policy, and ease of repair.
- Farmers Insurance offers premium reductions for switch companies, mature driver, distant student, youthful driver, pay in full, alternative fuel, and electronic funds transfer.
- Progressive policyholders can earn discounts including multi-vehicle, multi-policy, online signing, good student, homeowner, and online quote discount.
When comparing rates, check with each company or agent which discounts they offer. Some discounts may not apply to policyholders in Mesa.
Shop online but buy locally
Some people still prefer to get professional advice from a licensed agent and we recommend doing that A good thing about price shopping on the web is you may find cheap rate quotes and still have a local agent. Buying from local agencies is especially important in Mesa.
For easy comparison, once you complete this short form, your information is sent to agents in your area that provide free Mesa auto insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. There is no need to do any legwork because prices are sent directly to your email. It’s the lowest rates without the usual hassles of price shopping. If you want to compare rates from one company in particular, you would need to go to their quote page and fill out the quote form the provide.
If you are wanting to purchase insurance from a local Mesa insurance agent, it helps to know the two different types of agents that you can choose from. Insurance policy providers can be described as either exclusive or independent.
Independent Insurance Agents
Agents of this type are not locked into one company and that enables them to quote your coverage with a variety of different insurance companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. If they find a cheaper price, they simply move the coverage in-house and you don’t have to do anything.
If you are comparing insurance prices, it’s a good idea to get several quotes from a couple of independent agencies to ensure the widest selection of prices. Many write coverage with smaller regional carriers who may have lower rates.
Featured below is a short list of independent agents in Mesa that may be able to give free rate quotes.
- ABI Insurance LLC
7165 E University Dr #170 – Mesa, AZ 85207 – (480) 921-3400 – View Map
- The Adams Agency
3851 E Main St – Mesa, AZ 85205 – (480) 924-2600 – View Map
- Wilson Insurance
3950 E Broadway Rd # 102 – Mesa, AZ 85206 – (480) 964-2400 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agents
These agents normally can only provide a single company’s rates and examples are Allstate, AAA, Farmers Insurance, and State Farm. Exclusive agencies are unable to provide prices from multiple companies so you might not find the best rates. They receive extensive training on sales techniques which helps them compete with independent agents. Some insured continue to use the same exclusive agent mainly due to the brand and the convenience of having a single billing for all their coverages.
Listed below is a short list of exclusive insurance agents in Mesa who can help you get price quote information.
- Pete Rivera – State Farm Insurance Agent
104 W Main St – Mesa, AZ 85201 – (480) 964-1766 – View Map
- Kimball Porter – State Farm Insurance Agent
1847 S Greenfield Rd Ste 107 – Mesa, AZ 85206 – (480) 892-1779 – View Map
- Pete Evans – State Farm Insurance Agent
5616 E McKellips Rd #105 – Mesa, AZ 85215 – (480) 985-1952 – View Map
Picking the best insurance agent requires more thought than just a low price. These are valid questions to ask:
- Does the company allow you to choose your own collision repair facility?
- Do you need full coverage on every vehicle?
- Do they assist clients in filing claims?
- Can they provide you with a list of referrals?
- Does the agency have a positive business rating?
- Will you get a loaner vehicle if you car is being repaired?
- How experienced are they in personal risk management?
If you receive good feedback to any questions you have as well as offering an affordable quote, you may have found an insurance agent that meets your needs to provide insurance coverage. It’s important to know that you can cancel a policy for any reason so don’t assume that you are permanently stuck with the insurance policy for the full term.
There’s no such thing as the perfect insurance policy
Always remember that when buying coverage online or from an agent for your vehicles, there really is no cookie cutter policy. Everyone’s situation is unique so your insurance should reflect that
These are some specific questions could help you determine if your situation would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Can I get a multi-policy discount for packaging my home and auto coverage?
- What does roadside assistance cover?
- Does coverage extend to my business vehicle?
- Who is covered when they drive my Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid?
- Am I covered if I wreck a rental car?
- What if I don’t agree with a claim settlement offer?
If you can’t answer these questions, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area.
Cut Insurance Costs with These Tips
Lots of things are used in the calculation when you quote your car insurance policy. Most are fairly basic like an MVR report, although some other factors are more obscure like your vehicle usage or your vehicle rating. An important part of buying insurance is that you know some of the factors that help determine the price you pay for car insurance. If you understand what determines base rates, this allows you to make good choices that can earn you lower premium levels.
Your address can impact price – Having an address in areas with lower population can save you money if you are looking for the lowest rates. People in densely populated areas regularly have more auto accidents and more severe claims. Lower population translates into fewer accident claims and lower theft and vandalism rates.
Gender as a rate factor – Statistics show women tend to be less risk to insure than men. The data does not necessarily mean that men are WORSE drivers than women. Females and males are responsible for fender benders at a similar rate, but guys have costlier accidents. Men also tend to receive more major tickets like driving under the influence (DUI).
Fewer miles means better rates – The more miles you rack up on your Chrysler every year the higher your rate. Most insurance companies charge to insure your cars determined by how the vehicle is used. Cars and trucks used primarily for pleasure use qualify for better rates as compared to vehicles used primarily for driving to work. Make sure your declarations sheet correctly shows annual mileage, because it can save money. An improperly rated Pacifica Hybrid is just wasting money.
Reduce prices by driving vehicles with better crash test results – Safer cars are cheaper to insure. The safest vehicles protect occupants better and better occupant protection means less money paid by your insurance company which can result in lower premiums. If your Chrysler scored at minimum an “acceptable” rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website or four stars on the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website you may qualify for a discount.
Careless driving means higher rates – Whether or not you get tickets impacts premiums far more than you think. Drivers with clean records tend to pay less for car insurance than their less careful counterparts. Having a single driving citation can increase rates to the point where it’s not affordable. Drivers who have gotten flagrant violations such as reckless driving or DUI may face state-mandated requirements to submit a SR-22 form with the DMV in their state in order to keep their license.
Performance impacts costs – The performance level of the car or truck you own makes a huge difference in the rate you pay. The most favorable rates are for lower cost passenger cars, but the cost you end up paying is determined by many additional factors.
Three reasons to insure your Chrysler vehicle
Despite the fact that auto insurance is not cheap in Mesa, insuring your vehicle is a good idea for several reasons.
- Just about all states have mandatory insurance requirements which means you are required to carry a specific minimum amount of liability insurance if you don’t want to risk a ticket. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your Pacifica Hybrid, it’s most likely the lender will make it mandatory that you have insurance to ensure they get paid if you total the vehicle. If you do not keep the policy in force, the lender will be forced to insure your Chrysler at a more expensive rate and require you to reimburse them for the much more expensive policy.
- Insurance safeguards your Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid and your assets. It will also cover all forms of medical expenses incurred in an accident. Liability insurance also pays for attorney fees and expenses if you cause an accident and are sued. If your Chrysler gets damaged, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will cover the repair costs.
The benefits of buying enough insurance outweigh the cost, particularly for liability claims. Today the average American driver overpays as much as $855 a year so it’s important to compare rates at least once a year to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Find cheaper rates by being thorough
As you shop your coverage around, it’s a bad idea to reduce coverage to reduce premium. Too many times, consumers will sacrifice liability limits or collision coverage only to discover later that it was a big error on their part. Your aim should be to buy the best coverage you can find at an affordable rate, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
Lower-priced Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid insurance in Mesa is definitely available both online in addition to local insurance agencies, and you need to comparison shop both to have the best rate selection. Some companies may not have online quoting and these regional carriers sell through local independent agencies.
In this article, we covered some good ideas how to compare Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid insurance car insurance rates in Mesa. The key thing to remember is the more companies you get premium rates for, the better likelihood of getting low cost Mesa auto insurance quotes. You may even be surprised to find that the biggest savings come from the smaller companies. They can often provide lower premium rates in certain areas than their larger competitors like State Farm or Progressive.
For more information, take a look at the resources below: