Inconceivable but true, 70% of consumers have purchased from the same company for at least the last four years, and about 40% of consumers have never shopped around. Arizona consumers could save themselves about $730 a year by just shopping around, but they feel it’s too difficult to shop their coverage around.
It takes a few minutes, but the best way to save money on Audi S8 insurance is to compare prices once a year from companies in Mesa. This can be done by following these steps.
- Step 1: Spend a few minutes and learn about how auto insurance works and the things you can change to prevent expensive coverage. Many policy risk factors that increase rates such as tickets, at-fault accidents, and a negative credit history can be rectified by paying attention to minor details. Keep reading for more details to get lower rates and get additional discounts that may be available.
- Step 2: Obtain price quotes from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only quote rates from a single company like Progressive or Allstate, while agents who are independent can quote prices for a wide range of companies.
- Step 3: Compare the new rate quotes to the premium of your current policy to see if switching to a new carrier will save money. If you find a lower rate, make sure coverage is continuous and does not lapse.
- Step 4: Provide notification to your current agent or company to cancel the current policy and submit the application along with any required down payment to your new insurance company. Make sure you put the new proof of insurance certificate in an easily accessible location in your vehicle.
A tip to remember is to use the same coverage limits and deductibles on each quote and and to get rates from as many car insurance companies as possible. This ensures a fair rate comparison and many rates to choose from.
If you are insured now or just want a better rate, use these techniques to shop for the lowest rates and possibly find even better coverage. This article’s goal is to teach you a little about the best way to quote coverages and also pocket some savings You just have to know the proper methods to compare rate quotes instantly.
The companies shown below are ready to provide quotes in Mesa, AZ. If your goal is to find cheaper car insurance in Mesa, we recommend you visit as many as you can to get the cheapest price.
Discounts mean cheaper rates for Audi S8 insurance in Mesa
Insurance is not inexpensive, but you may qualify for discounts to help offset the cost. A few discounts will be applied at the time of quoting, but occasionally some discounts must be inquired about before you get the savings.
- Telematics Devices – Drivers who elect to allow their insurance company to monitor when and where they use their vehicle by using a telematics device such as In-Drive from State Farm or Allstate’s Drivewise system could possibly reduce rates if they show good driving skills.
- Multiple Policy Discount – If you have multiple policies with one insurance company you could save up to 20% off your total S8 insurance premium.
- Discounts for Cautious Drivers – Insureds who avoid accidents could pay up to 40% less than drivers with accidents.
- College Student – Older children who attend college more than 100 miles from Mesa and leave their car at home could qualify for this discount.
- Employee of Federal Government – Having worked for a branch of the government could cut as much as 10% off with a few insurance companies.
A little note about advertised discounts, many deductions do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like comp or med pay. Despite the appearance that all those discounts means the company will pay you, company stockholders wouldn’t be very happy.
The best insurance companies and a summarized list of policyholder discounts are detailed below.
- State Farm may offer discounts for Steer Clear safe driver discount, safe vehicle, defensive driving training, good driver, driver’s education, multiple policy, and anti-theft.
- GEICO offers premium reductions for multi-policy, seat belt use, military active duty, driver training, membership and employees, and good student.
- SAFECO discounts include teen safety rewards, anti-lock brakes, anti-theft, accident prevention training, safe driver, teen safe driver, and drive less.
- Farmers Insurance has discounts for bundle discounts, homeowner, teen driver, multi-car, and good student.
- AAA includes discounts for pay-in-full, multi-policy, AAA membership discount, anti-theft, education and occupation, good driver, and good student.
- USAA may have discounts that include vehicle storage, multi-policy, driver training, family discount, multi-vehicle, safe driver, and annual mileage.
Double check with each company or agent how many discounts you can get. Savings may not be available everywhere. To find insurance companies that can offer you the previously mentioned discounts in Arizona, follow this link.
Why You Might Pay Lower Rates in Mesa
It’s important that you understand a few of the rating criteria that help determine your car insurance rates. If you understand what determines base rates, this allows you to make good choices that can help you get big savings.
The factors shown below are some of the factors used by companies to determine your premiums.
- Companies want multiple policies – Most major car insurance companies afford discounts to clients who buy several policies from them such as combining an auto and homeowners policy. Even though this discount sounds good, it’s in your best interest to compare other Mesa S8 insurance rates to help ensure you have the lowest rates. Drivers may still save even more than the discount by splitting coverages up.
- High credit scores save money – Your credit score can be a huge factor in calculating your car insurance rates. Therefore, if your credit rating can use some improvement, you could potentially save money when insuring your Audi S8 by improving your rating. Drivers with high credit ratings tend to be less risk to insure than drivers with worse credit.
- Women pay lower prices – Statistics demonstrate women tend to be less risk to insure than men. That doesn’t necessarily mean that men are WORSE drivers than women. Both sexes cause auto accidents at a similar rate, but males have costlier accidents. Men also statistically get cited for more serious violations like reckless driving and DUI. Young males cause the most accidents and therefore pay the highest rates.
- Do you really need the incidental coverages? – Policies have extra bells and whistles that sound like a good idea at the time but may not be useful. Coverages for rental car coverage, death and dismemberment, and term life insurance may be wasting your money. You may think they are a good idea at first, but your needs may have changed so remove them and pocket the money.
- Small claims can cost you – Auto insurance companies in Arizona generally give better rates to insureds who only file infrequent claims. If you are the type of insured that files lots of claims you can pretty much guarantee much higher rates or policy non-renewal. Your car insurance is meant to be used in the event of more catastrophic claims.
- Married drivers pay less – Having a spouse may save some money on your car insurance policy. Having a spouse generally demonstrates drivers are more mature and responsible and it’s statistically proven that drivers who are married are more cautious.
- Premiums are high for teenagers – Teen drivers in Arizona are statistically shown to be careless and easily distracted when driving with friends so car insurance rates are higher. Older, more experienced drivers are proven to be safer behind the wheel, cost insurance companies less in claims, and get fewer tickets.
- Car features can affect prices – Purchasing a vehicle that has a built-in theft deterrent system can get you a discount on your car insurance. Anti-theft devices such as GM’s OnStar, tamper alarm systems and vehicle immobilizers can thwart car theft and help bring rates down.
Audi S8 statistical loss data – Insurers analyze claim trends for every vehicle to determine a rate that will be profitable for them. Models that the data determines to have higher claim amounts or frequency will have a higher premium rate. The table below illustrates the loss history for Audi S8 vehicles.
For each coverage type, the loss probability for all vehicles compiled together is a value of 100. Numbers under 100 indicate better than average losses, while numbers above 100 indicate higher probability of having a loss or an increased chance of larger losses than average.
Auto Insurance Loss Data for Audi S8 Models Specific Audi Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Audi S8 4dr 4WD 288 266BETTERAVERAGEWORSE
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Data Source: iihs.org (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) for 2013-2015 Model Years
Do I need an insurance agency?
A small number of people still prefer to get advice from a local agent and that is a personal choice. Professional agents are highly skilled in risk management and help in the event of a claim. An additional benefit of comparing rate quotes online is that drivers can save money and get cheap auto insurance quotes but still work with a licensed agent.
After completing this form (opens in new window), your insurance data is immediately sent to local insurance agents who will return price quotes for your business. You don’t have to visit any agencies since price quotes are sent directly to your email. In the event you want to quote rates from a specific insurance company, you just need to search and find their rate quote page to submit a rate quote request.
Finding the right company requires more thought than just a cheap price quote. The answers to these questions are important, too.
- If you are a high risk driver, do they have special markets for your coverage?
- Do they specialize in personal lines auto insurance in Mesa?
- Are they giving you every discount you deserve?
- Are they able to provide referrals?
- Are they paid to recommend certain coverages?
- Where would your vehicle be repaired?
- Does the agent recommend any additional coverage?
- Is working in the agency their full-time job?
After receiving reasonable responses to any questions you have as well as the cheapest Audi S8 insurance in Mesa quotes, it’s possible that you found an insurance company that is reputable and can provide auto insurance coverage.
Arizona car insurance companies ranked
Insuring your vehicle with the highest-rated auto insurance company can be rather challenging considering how many companies are available to choose from in Arizona. The information in the next section can help you select which auto insurers you want to consider when comparing rates.
Top 10 Mesa Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Service
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- Mercury Insurance
- The General
- AAA Insurance
- American Family
Top 10 Mesa Car Insurance Companies by A.M. Best Rank
- USAA – A++
- Travelers – A++
- State Farm – A++
- GEICO – A++
- Esurance – A+
- Nationwide – A+
- Allstate – A+
- Mercury Insurance – A+
- Progressive – A+
- Titan Insurance – A+
Shop around and save
In this article, we presented a lot of ways to find affordable Audi S8 insurance in Mesa. The key concept to understand is the more providers you compare, the better chance you’ll have of finding affordable Mesa car insurance quotes. Consumers may even find the best price on car insurance is with some of the lesser-known companies.
Insureds who switch companies do it for any number of reasons including unfair underwriting practices, delays in paying claims, not issuing a premium refund or even policy cancellation. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, choosing a new company is pretty easy and you might even save some money in the process.
Budget-conscious Audi S8 insurance is definitely available on the web in addition to local insurance agencies, so you need to shop Mesa car insurance with both so you have a total pricing picture. Some insurance companies may not offer internet price quotes and usually these regional carriers sell through independent agents.
More tips and info about car insurance is available at these sites:
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage (Allstate)
- Who Has Cheap Mesa Car Insurance for Handicapped Drivers? (FAQ)
- How Much are Mesa Auto Insurance Rates for 16 Year Olds? (FAQ)
- Warning systems don’t curb driver distraction (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- State Car Insurance Guides (GEICO)
- Teen Driver Licensing Information (iihs.org)