Surprisingly, a recent survey revealed that most consumers in Arizona kept their coverage with the same auto insurance company for a minimum of four years, and 38% of customers have never compared rates with other companies. American insurance shoppers can cut their rates by approximately 47% a year, but they just don’t understand how much savings they would realize if they replace their high priced policy.
The best way we recommend to find affordable Cadillac Escalade insurance is to compare prices once a year from providers in Mesa.
- Step 1: Read about what is in your policy and the modifications you can make to keep rates in check. Many rating criteria that drive up the price such as multiple speeding tickets and a negative credit rating can be controlled by making minor changes to your lifestyle.
- Step 2: Compare price quotes from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can give quotes from one company like GEICO and Allstate, while independent agents can quote rates for a wide range of companies. Compare rates
- Step 3: Compare the price quotes to the premium of your current policy and determine if cheaper Escalade coverage is available. If you find a better price and buy the policy, make sure there is no lapse in coverage.
A good tip to remember is to make sure you’re comparing identical coverage information on every quote and and to compare as many different insurance providers as possible. Doing this ensures an accurate price comparison and a complete price analysis.
The method we recommend to compare insurance rates from multiple companies utilizes the fact most of the bigger providers actually pay money for the chance to compare rate quotes. The only thing you need to do is give them rating details such as how old drivers are, whether the vehicles are used for commuting, the make and model of your vehicles, and an estimate of your credit level. That information gets sent immediately to multiple companies and you receive quotes with very little delay.
To compare multiple company cheap Cadillac Escalade insurance rates now, click here and enter the information requested.
The companies shown below are ready to provide price quotes in Arizona. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you visit several of them to find the lowest auto insurance rates.
Rates and statistics
The information below outlines estimates of insurance policy prices for Cadillac Escalade models. Being aware of how insurance prices are figured can assist in making smart choices when purchasing an insurance policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Escalade Luxury Edition 2WD||$190||$376||$488||$28||$146||$1,228||$102|
|Escalade Premium Edition 4WD||$208||$376||$488||$28||$146||$1,246||$104|
|Escalade Luxury Edition 4WD||$208||$376||$488||$28||$146||$1,246||$104|
|Escalade Premium Edition 2WD||$208||$376||$488||$28||$146||$1,246||$104|
|Escalade Hybrid 2WD||$208||$476||$440||$26||$132||$1,282||$107|
|Escalade Hybrid 4WD||$208||$476||$440||$26||$132||$1,282||$107|
|Escalade Platinum Edition 2WD||$208||$426||$488||$28||$146||$1,296||$108|
|Escalade Platinum Edition 4WD||$208||$426||$488||$28||$146||$1,296||$108|
|Escalade Hybrid Platinum 2WD||$226||$524||$440||$26||$132||$1,348||$112|
|Escalade Hybrid Platinum 4WD||$226||$524||$440||$26||$132||$1,348||$112|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Premium data assumes single female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, homeowner, multi-vehicle, safe-driver, and claim-free. Information does not factor in specific location which can change coverage prices greatly.
Annual premiums for males compared to females
The illustration below visualizes the comparison of Cadillac Escalade premium costs for male and female drivers. The price estimates are based on no claims or driving citations, comp and collision included, $250 deductibles, marital status is single, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Full coverage versus liability-only in Mesa
The chart below shows the difference between Cadillac Escalade yearly insurance costs when comparing full coverage to liability only. The rates are based on no violations or accidents, $100 deductibles, single status, and no discounts are factored in.
When to drop comprehensive and collision
There is no set rule to drop full coverage, but there is a general guideline. If the yearly cost of full coverage is more than about 10% of the vehicle’s replacement cost less your deductible, then it might be time to buy liability only.
For example, let’s assume your Cadillac Escalade replacement value is $5,000 and you have $1,000 full coverage deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled in an accident, the most your company will settle for is $4,000 after paying the physical damage deductible. If it’s costing you more than $400 annually for physical damage coverage, then it might be time to consider dropping full coverage.
There are a few cases where removing full coverage is not a good plan. If you have an outstanding loan on your vehicle, you are required to maintain full coverage to protect the lienholder’s interest in the vehicle. Also, if your finances do not allow you to purchase a different vehicle in the even your car is totaled, you should keep full coverage in place.
Get cheaper Cadillac Escalade insurance rates in Mesa
Companies offering auto insurance do not list every policy discount very clearly, so we break down both well-publicized in addition to some of the lesser obvious car insurance savings.
- Sign Early and Save – Some insurance companies reward drivers for buying a policy early. It could save around 10% when you buy Mesa auto insurance online.
- Multiple Cars – Drivers who insure several vehicles with one company can reduce rates for all insured vehicles.
- Save with a New Car – Putting coverage on a new Escalade can cost up to 25% less since new model year vehicles have better safety ratings.
- Student Discount for Driver Training – Have your child enroll in driver’s education in school or through a local driver safety program.
- Student in College – Children who are enrolled in higher education away from home and do not take a car to college can receive lower rates.
- E-sign Discounts – Some of the larger companies will give a small break simply for signing on your computer.
Consumers should know that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the whole policy. A few only apply to individual premiums such as comprehensive or collision. Despite the appearance that you could get a free car insurance policy, it doesn’t quite work that way.
The illustration below shows the comparison of Cadillac Escalade insurance costs with and without discounts. The rates are based on a male driver, a clean driving record, no claims, Arizona state minimum liability limits, comp and collision included, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with safe-driver, marriage, multi-car, multi-policy, claim-free, and homeowner discounts applied.
A few companies that may offer most of these discounts include:
When getting a coverage quote, ask all companies you are considering how you can save money. Depending on the company, some discounts might not be offered in Mesa. To find insurance companies who offer car insurance discounts in Mesa, follow this link.
Why you need quality insurance for your Cadillac vehicle
Despite the high insurance cost for a Cadillac Escalade in Mesa, insuring your vehicle is not optional due to several reasons.
- The majority of states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means it is punishable by state law to not carry a minimum amount of liability insurance coverage if you don’t want to risk a ticket. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your Escalade, most banks will require you to have insurance to guarantee loan repayment. If you let the policy lapse, the bank may buy a policy for your Cadillac for a lot more money and force you to pay the higher premium.
- Car insurance protects your Cadillac and your assets. Insurance will pay for many types of medical costs for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. Liability coverage will also pay for a defense attorney if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of buying car insurance are without a doubt worth the cost, especially with large liability claims. In a recent study of 1,000 drivers, the average customer overpays as much as $825 a year so compare quotes from several companies once a year at a minimum to make sure the price is not too high.
Comparing quotes from local Mesa insurance agencies
Some people would rather have an agent’s advice and that can be a smart move One of the benefits of getting free rate quotes online is you can get better rates and still buy from a local agent. And buying from local insurance agents is especially important in Mesa.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this quick form, your coverage information is transmitted to local insurance agents that can provide free Mesa auto insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. There is no need to leave your house because quoted prices will be sent directly to your email. You can find the lowest rates and an insurance agent to talk to. If you wish to get a rate quote for a specific company, you would need to visit that company’s website and fill out their quote form.
The type of car insurance agent you choose is important
When finding a local Mesa insurance agency, it can be helpful to understand the different types of agencies and how they differ in how they quote coverages. Auto insurance agents in Mesa can either be exclusive or independent.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents that choose to be independent do not have single company limitations and that is an advantage because they can write policies with lots of companies and find you cheaper rates. If your agent finds better pricing, they simply move your policy to a different company and you don’t have to switch agencies. If you need lower rates, it’s recommended you include price quotes from independent agents for maximum quote selection.
Below is a list of independent agencies in Mesa that can possibly get you free auto insurance quotes.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents that choose to be exclusive write business for a single company and examples are Allstate, Farmers Insurance, State Farm, and AAA. These agents are not able to provide rate quotes from other companies so always compare other rates. Exclusive agencies are trained well on their company’s products which aids in selling service over price.
The following is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Mesa who can help you get price quotes.
Selecting an insurance agency requires you to look at more than just the price. Below are some questions you should ask.
- Do they have cheaper tiers of coverage?
- Do they specialize in personal lines auto insurance in Mesa?
- How much training do they have in personal risk management?
- Are there any discounts for paying up front?
- Do clients work directly with the agent or are most inquiries handled by a CSR?
After you get good answers to these questions and locked in a price quote, it’s a good possibility that you have found an insurance agency that will properly service your auto insurance policy. Just be aware that you can cancel your policy whenever you wish so never assume that you’re stuck with your new company with no way out.