It takes a few minutes, but the best way to get budget auto insurance rates in Mesa is to start doing a yearly price comparison from different companies who sell auto insurance in Arizona.
- First, read and learn about car insurance and the measures you can control to prevent expensive coverage. Many rating factors that cause high rates such as traffic violations and a less-than-favorable credit history can be controlled by improving your driving habits or financial responsibility.
- Second, compare prices from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Exclusive and direct companies can only give prices from a single company like GEICO and Allstate, while agents who are independent can provide price quotes from many different companies. Click to view companies
- Third, compare the new rates to the price on your current policy to see if a cheaper price is available. If you find a lower rate quote and buy the policy, make sure the effective date of the new policy is the same as the expiration date of the old one.
One key aspect when comparing rates is to use similar coverage information on each quote request and and to get rate quotes from as many carriers as you can. This ensures an accurate price comparison and a complete price analysis.
Statistics show that most consumers in Arizona have been with the same company for a minimum of four years, and virtually 40% of consumers have never compared quotes from other companies. Drivers in the U.S. could save themselves roughly $850 a year just by comparing rates, but they don’t invest the time required to compare other rate quotes.
Car insurance quotes and discounts
Insurance can be prohibitively expensive, but you may be missing some discounts that you may not even know about. A few discounts will automatically apply when you purchase, but a few need to be manually applied before they will apply.
- Employee of Federal Government – Federal government employees could qualify for a slight premium decrease depending on your car insurance provider.
- One Accident Forgiven – This one is not really a discount per se, but companies like GEICO, State Farm, and Progressive will allow you to have one accident without getting socked with a rate hike if you are claim-free for a set time period.
- Paper-free Discount – Some of the larger companies provide a small discount simply for signing on the web.
- Drive Safe and Save – Drivers without accidents may receive a discount up to 45% than drivers with accidents.
- Discount for New Cars – Buying a new car instead of a used RX 350 can be considerably cheaper because newer models have to meet stringent safety requirements.
One last thing about discounts, most discounts do not apply to all coverage premiums. A few only apply to individual premiums such as liability, collision or medical payments. So despite the fact that it appears adding up those discounts means a free policy, it’s just not the way it works.
The chart below shows the comparison of Lexus RX 350 auto insurance costs with and without discounts applied to the rates. Data assumes a male driver, no claims or driving citations, Arizona state minimum liability limits, full coverage, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with claim-free, safe-driver, marriage, homeowner, multi-car, and multi-policy discounts applied.
Some companies that may have these discounts are:
If you need lower rates, check with every insurance company to give you their best rates. A few discounts may not apply to policyholders in your state. To choose providers who offer cheap Lexus RX 350 insurance quotes in Arizona, click here.
The best way to compare insurance rates in your area is to understand most of the bigger providers participate in a system to quote your coverage. The only thing you need to do is provide a small amount of information like driver ages, if it has an anti-theft system, whether the vehicles are used for commuting, and if the car is leased. That information is instantly provided to many different companies and they return cost estimate within a short period of time.
To check rates for your Lexus RX 350 now, click here and enter the information requested.
The car insurance companies shown below are our best choices to provide free rate quotes in Mesa, AZ. If you want the cheapest auto insurance in Mesa, we recommend you visit several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Lexus RX 350 insurance rates and statistics
The coverage table displayed below covers estimates of insurance prices for Lexus RX 350 models. Being able to understand how insurance policy premiums are calculated helps drivers make smart choices when selecting a policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|RX 350 2WD||$270||$428||$444||$26||$132||$1,300||$108|
|RX 350 4WD||$270||$428||$444||$26||$132||$1,300||$108|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on single male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, multi-policy, safe-driver, claim-free, and multi-vehicle. Price estimates do not factor in your specific Mesa location which can revise prices noticeably.
Should you buy full coverage?
The chart below visualizes the comparison of Lexus RX 350 annual premium costs with full physical damage coverage and with liability coverage only. The data assumes no claims or driving citations, $250 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are applied.
When to buy liability coverage only
There is no clear-cut formula for excluding full coverage on your policy, but there is a general guideline you can use. If the annual cost of comprehensive and collision coverage is about 10% or more of the replacement cost of your vehicle minus the policy deductible, the it may be a good time to stop paying for full coverage.
For example, let’s say your Lexus RX 350 claim settlement value is $4,000 and you have $1,000 deductibles. If your vehicle is damaged in an accident, the most you would receive is $3,000 after paying your deductible. If you are paying more than $300 annually for physical damage coverage, then you may need to consider dropping full coverage.
There are some conditions where dropping full coverage is not in your best interest. If you haven’t paid off your loan, you have to keep full coverage to protect the lienholder’s interest in the vehicle. Also, if your savings is not enough to buy a different vehicle if your current one is in an accident, you should not drop full coverage.
When to contact an insurance agency
Many drivers just want to visit with an insurance agent and that is just fine! The best thing about comparing insurance online is the fact that you can find cheaper rates and still have an agent to talk to. Putting coverage with local agents is still important in Mesa.
After filling out this quick form, your coverage information gets sent to agents in your area who want to provide quotes for your coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to contact any insurance agencies as quotes are delivered directly to your email. You can find lower rates without a big time investment. If you wish to get a comparison quote from a particular provider, feel free to find their quoting web page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Auto insurance agents in Mesa come in two varieties
When researching a reliable agent, there are two types of insurance agents and how they differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Insurance agencies can be described as either exclusive or independent.
Independent Insurance Agents
Independent agencies do not have single company limitations and that is an advantage because they can write policies through many different insurance companies depending on which coverage is best. If premiums increase, your agent can just switch to a different company and the insured can keep the same agent.
When comparing rates, it’s recommended you include rate quotes from independent agents in order to compare the most rates.
Listed below are independent agencies in Mesa that can give you comparison quotes.
Max Insurance Agency Mesa | Life Insurance | Motorcycle Insurance
1130 W University Dr #117 – Meza, AZ 85201 – (480) 247-7418 – View Map
Agents of this type are contracted to one company such as State Farm, Allstate, or Farmers Insurance. Exclusive agents cannot place coverage with different providers so always compare other rates. Exclusive agencies are usually well trained in insurance sales which can be an advantage.
The following is a list of exclusive insurance agencies in Mesa that are able to give comparison quotes.
Picking the best insurance agent shouldn’t rely on just a low price. You should also get answers to these questions.
- If they are an independent agency in Mesa, which companies do they recommend?
- What will you get paid if your car is a total loss? How is that amount determined?
- What insurance company do they write the most business with?
- Do they carry Errors and Omissions coverage?
- If you have an accident, are you able to get your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice?
- Will high miles depreciate repair valuations?
After talking to the agent and getting positive feedback to any questions you have in addition to an acceptable price estimate, most likely you have located an insurance agency that can be relied on to adequately provide insurance.
Mesa car insurance companies
Insuring your vehicle with the best insurance company is difficult considering how many companies sell coverage in Arizona. The ranking data shown next may help you analyze which auto insurers to look at purchasing from.
Top 10 Mesa Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Service
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- Mercury Insurance
- The General
- AAA Insurance
- American Family
More comparisons equals cheap rates
Cost effective Lexus RX 350 insurance is possible online and from local insurance agents, and you should be comparing both to have the best rate selection. Some insurance providers may not have online rate quotes and usually these smaller providers sell through local independent agencies.
When buying insurance coverage, do not skimp on coverage in order to save money. There have been many cases where an accident victim reduced physical damage coverage and found out when filing a claim that it was a big mistake. Your aim should be to get the best coverage possible for the lowest cost, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
Other learning opportunities
- How Much Auto Coverage do I Need? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has the Cheapest Mesa Auto Insurance Quotes for High School Students? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Mesa Car Insurance Rates for First-time Drivers? (FAQ)
- Child Safety FAQ (iihs.org)
- Auto Crash Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)