It’s an obvious statement that insurance companies want to keep you from shopping around. Insureds who shop around at least once a year will, in all likelihood, switch to a new company because of the high probability of finding a cheaper policy. A recent survey revealed that people who shopped around saved over $865 annually compared to drivers who never shopped for cheaper rates.
If finding the best price on Lexus GS 350 insurance is why you’re here, understanding how to find companies and compare insurance premiums can help simplify the process.
If saving the most money is your goal, then the best way to find low-cost prices for Lexus GS 350 insurance is to compare quotes annually from different companies that insure vehicles in Mesa.
First, take a few minutes and learn about how insurance works and the things you can change to prevent rate increases. Many rating criteria that increase rates like speeding tickets, careless driving and a negative credit rating can be controlled by making small lifestyle or driving habit changes.
Second, quote rates from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only give prices from one company like Progressive or Allstate, while agents who are independent can quote prices for a wide range of companies. Get quotes now
Third, compare the price quotes to the premium of your current policy to see if cheaper GS 350 coverage is available in Mesa. If you find a lower rate quote, make sure there is no lapse in coverage.
Fourth, provide notification to your current agent or company to cancel your current car insurance policy. Submit a down payment and signed policy application to the newly selected company. As soon as coverage is bound, put the new proof of insurance certificate with your vehicle’s registration.
A good tip to remember is to try to use similar deductibles and liability limits on each quote and to quote with as many companies as feasibly possible. This provides a fair rate comparison and the best price selection.
If you have a current car insurance policy, you will definitely be able to lower your rates using the following tips. These tips will teach you a little about how to effectively get price quotes and also pocket some savings Nevertheless, Arizona consumers benefit from understanding how insurance companies set your policy premium and take advantage of how the system works.
The best way to compare rate quotes for Lexus GS 350 insurance in Mesa is to take advantage of the fact almost all companies provide online access to compare rate quotes. To begin a comparison, all you need to do is give them some information including how much coverage you want, your education level, whether you are married, and what you do for a living. Your insurance information is submitted instantly to insurance carriers in your area and they return cost estimate instantly to find the best rate.
To check rates for your Lexus GS 350 now, click here and find out if you can get cheaper insurance in Mesa.
The following companies are ready to provide comparison quotes in Mesa, AZ. To find the cheapest auto insurance in Arizona, it’s highly recommended you visit several of them to get the best price comparison.
Data for Lexus GS 350 insurance
The information displayed below outlines different coverage costs for Lexus GS 350 models. Learning how car insurance prices are established can help guide drivers when making smart choices when buying a policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|GS 350 AWD||$170||$370||$268||$16||$80||$904||$75|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, claim-free, safe-driver, multi-policy, and multi-vehicle. Rates do not factor in vehicle location which can decrease or increase premiums substantially.
Rate comparison of full coverage and liability-only
The diagram below illustrates the comparison of Lexus GS 350 yearly insurance costs with full coverage compared to only the Arizona minimum liability coverage. The premium estimates are based on no accidents or driving violations, $500 deductibles, single status, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Are you wasting money paying for full coverage?
There is no exact formula to delete full coverage on your policy, but there is a general school of thought. If the yearly cost of comp and collision coverage is more than around 10% of any settlement you would receive from your insurance company, the it may be a good time to stop paying for full coverage.
For example, let’s pretend your Lexus GS 350 replacement value is $7,000 and you have $1,000 full coverage deductibles. If your vehicle is destroyed, the most your company would pay you is $6,000 after the policy deductible has been paid. If it’s costing you more than $600 annually for your policy with full coverage, then it may be the right time to buy liability only.
There are some circumstances where dropping physical damage coverage is not recommended. If you still owe a portion of the original loan, you have to carry full coverage to satisfy the loan requirements. Also, if you can’t afford to buy a different vehicle in the even your car is totaled, you should keep full coverage.
Lower rate quotes by taking advantage of discounts
Some companies don’t always list the complete list of policy discounts in an easy-to-find place, so the list below details some of the more common as well as some of the hidden ways to save on car insurance.
- E-sign – A few larger online companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks for buying your policy online.
- Accident Forgiveness – Not really a discount, but certain companies will turn a blind eye to one accident before raising your premiums if you are claim-free for a certain period of time.
- Multiple Policy Discount – If you can bundle your auto and homeowners insurance and insure them with the same company you could get a discount of as much as 10 to 15 percent.
- Low Miles Discount – Low mileage vehicles could be rewarded with lower prices due to less chance of an accident.
- Seat Belt Usage – Requiring all passengers to buckle their seat belts can save a little off the personal injury premium cost.
- Safety Course Discount – Successfully completing a course that instructs on driving safety could cut 5% off your bill and also improve your driving technique.
- Accident-Free Discounts – Drivers who don’t have accidents are rewarded with significantly better rates on Mesa car insurance quote as opposed to drivers who are more careless.
- Pay Early and Save – If you pay your entire premium ahead of time as opposed to paying monthly you can avoid the installment charge.
- Save with a New Car – Buying a new car instead of a used GS 350 can be considerably cheaper compared to insuring an older model.
- Telematics Discount – Insureds that choose to allow driving data collection to track when and where they use their vehicle through the use of a telematics system such as State Farm’s In-Drive could possibly reduce rates if they exhibit good driving behavior.
We need to note that most credits do not apply to all coverage premiums. Some only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as medical payments or collision. Despite the fact that it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, it doesn’t quite work that way.
The illustration below shows the comparison of Lexus GS 350 annual premium costs with and without discounts applied to the rates. The premium estimates are based on a female driver, no accidents, no driving violations, Arizona state minimum liability limits, comp and collision included, and $100 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with claim-free, homeowner, safe-driver, marriage, multi-car, and multi-policy discounts applied.
A partial list of companies that may offer policyholders most of the discounts above include:
It’s a good idea to ask every prospective company what discounts are available to you. Discounts may not apply to policies in your area.
Why you need vehicle insurance in Arizona
Despite the fact that auto insurance is not cheap in Mesa, paying for auto insurance may be mandatory for several reasons.
- Most states have mandatory insurance requirements which means it is punishable by state law to not carry a specific minimum amount of liability coverage if you want to drive legally. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your vehicle, it’s guaranteed your bank will make it mandatory that you have comprehensive coverage to guarantee loan repayment. If you do not keep the policy in force, the lender may insure your Lexus at a much higher rate and make you pay for it.
- Insurance protects both your Lexus and your assets. It will also pay for medical expenses for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, will also pay for a defense attorney if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If you have damage to your Lexus as the result of the weather or an accident, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will cover the repair costs.
The benefits of buying enough insurance more than cancel out the cost, particularly if you ever have a claim. According to a recent study, the average American driver overpays more than $800 each year so it’s very important to do a rate comparison each time the policy renews to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Car insurance agents can help
Some consumers still like to sit down and talk to an agent and doing that can be a smart decision A good thing about getting free rate quotes online is that drivers can save money and get cheaper prices and still choose a local agent.
Upon completion of this simple form, the quote information gets sent to local insurance agents who can give free rate quotes to get your business. You don’t have to do any legwork because quoted prices will be sent directly to your email. You can find better rates and an insurance agent to talk to. If you wish to quote rates from a specific insurance company, don’t hesitate to visit that company’s website and give them your coverage information.
Deciding on a insurer is decision based upon more than just the price. These are some questions your agent should answer.
- Does the agent have a valid license to sell insurance in Arizona?
- Are they giving you every discount you deserve?
- Is the agent CPCU or CIC certified?
- Can you get a list of referrals?
- Can you contact them at any time?
- Is the quote a firm price?
- Do they have a Better Business Bureau rating in Mesa?
- Does the agent help file claims?
Two types of car insurance agents
If you want to use a local insurance agency, it’s important to understand the different agency structures and how they can quote your rates. Agents in Mesa are classified as either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents of this type can only place business with one company such as AAA, State Farm, Farmers Insurance, and Allstate. Exclusive agencies are unable to shop your coverage around so they have no alternatives for high prices. Exclusive agents are highly trained on sales techniques and that can be a competitive advantage. Consumers sometimes buy from exclusive agents primarily because of the prominent brand name and solid financial strength.
Below are Mesa exclusive insurance agents that can give you price quotes.
- Pete Evans – State Farm Insurance Agent
5616 E McKellips Rd #105 – Mesa, AZ 85215 – (480) 985-1952 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: John Lawlor
4710 E Falcon Dr Ste 111 – Mesa, AZ 85215 – (480) 807-0675 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Cameron Berrett
5052 S Power Rd #104 – Mesa, AZ 85212 – (480) 454-7518 – View Map
Independent Auto Insurance Agencies
Independent agents can sell policies from many different companies so they can insure your vehicles with multiple insurance companies and find the cheapest rate. If they find a lower price, they simply move the coverage in-house which is easy for the insured.
If you are trying to find cheaper rates, it’s a good idea to include price quotes from independent agents for maximum quote selection. Most also have access to small mutual carriers which may provide better rates.
The following are independent agencies in Mesa willing to provide comparison quotes.
- Diamond Insurance Agency
1933 W Main St # 5 – Mesa, AZ 85201 – (480) 668-4944 – View Map
- AALL Insurance
354 N Country Club Dr – Mesa, AZ 85201 – (602) 233-3333 – View Map
- Access Auto Insurance
1933 W Main St #5 – Mesa, AZ 85201 – (480) 668-4944 – View Map