Want to know an easy way to compare cheaper Kia Spectra insurance in Mesa? Using the web to shop for Mesa car insurance quotes online can seem difficult if you are someone who has never done quoting online. But don’t give up because finding affordable coverage for Kia Spectra insurance in Mesa is easier than you think.
It’s shocking but most consumers in Arizona have bought insurance from the same company for more than four years, and practically 40% of insurance customers have never even compared quotes to find affordable rates. Drivers in America could cut their rates by 46.5% a year by just comparing quotes, but they just don’t understand how easy it is to go online and compare rates.
If you already have coverage, you will surely be able to reduce the price you pay using these techniques. These techniques will let you in on how car insurance quotes work and some money-saving tips. Although Arizona consumers should learn how the larger insurance companies calculate your policy premium and apply this information to your search.
How to compare free Mesa Kia Spectra insurance quotes
When quoting insurance, remember that obtaining a wide range of quotes increases your odds of finding the best price.
The companies shown below offer comparison quotes in Mesa, AZ. In order to find the cheapest car insurance in AZ, we recommend you visit several of them to find the cheapest auto insurance rates.
Three reasons to insure your Kia vehicle
Despite the high cost, car insurance is most likely required but also gives you several important benefits.
- Just about all states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means you are required to buy a minimum amount of liability in order to drive the car legally. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Spectra has a loan, it’s guaranteed your bank will force you to buy full coverage to guarantee payment of the loan. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the lender will be forced to insure your Kia at a much higher rate and require you to pay much more than you were paying before.
- Insurance safeguards both your assets and your Kia Spectra. It will also cover most medical and hospital costs for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, also pays expenses related to your legal defense if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If your vehicle suffers damage from an accident or hail, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of carrying adequate insurance definitely exceed the price paid, especially if you ever need it. As of last year, the average driver in Arizona is overpaying over $855 a year so we recommend shopping around each time the policy renews to ensure rates are competitive.
Informed Consumers Know How to Get Car Insurance Cheaper
Smart consumers have a good feel for some of the things that aid in calculating the price you pay for car insurance. If you understand what impacts premium levels, this allows you to make good choices that can earn you better car insurance rates. Lots of things are part of the calculation when pricing auto insurance. Some are obvious such as your driving history, but some are less obvious like your continuous coverage and annual miles driven.
- Obey driving laws and save – Careful drivers tend to pay less for car insurance than their less careful counterparts. Just one speeding ticket could increase your next policy renewal twenty percent or more. Drivers with careless violations like reckless driving, hit and run or driving under the influence may face state-mandated requirements to submit a SR-22 form with their state DMV in order to prevent a license revocation.
- Where you live can modify rates – Choosing to live in a rural area has it’s advantages if you are looking for the lowest rates. Drivers who live in large cities tend to have much more traffic and higher rates of accident claims. Fewer drivers on the road means a lower chance of having an accident and also fewer theft and vandalism claims.
- Pay more for higher performance vehicles – The performance level of the vehicle you need insurance for makes a big difference in determining your rates. The lowest performance passenger vehicles generally receive the lowest base rates, but there are many factors that impact the final cost.
- Do thieves like your car? – Purchasing a vehicle with a theft deterrent system can help lower your rates. Theft prevention features like vehicle immobilizer systems, OnStar, and tracking devices like LoJack can help prevent auto theft.
- Don’t abuse policy claims – Companies in Arizona generally give cheaper rates to drivers who are claim-free. If you are a frequent claim filer, you can pretty much guarantee either a policy non-renewal or much higher rates. Insurance coverage is meant to be used in the event of claims that you cannot pay yourself.
Cheap Kia Spectra insurance in Mesa
Insurance is not inexpensive, but there may be some discounts that you may not even be aware of. Some of these discounts will be visible at the time you complete a quote, but a few need to be manually applied prior to receiving the credit.
- Discounts for New Vehicles – Buying a new car instead of a used Spectra can get you a discount compared to insuring an older model.
- Full Payment Discount – By paying your entire bill at once rather than paying in monthly installments you could save up to 5%.
- Save over 55 – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you can possibly qualify for lower premium rates.
- Bundle and Save – When you have multiple policies and place coverage with the same company you will save up to 20% and get you low cost Kia Spectra insurance.
- Driver Education Discount – Have your child participate in a local driver’s education class in school or through a local driver safety program.
- Include Life Insurance and Save – Not all insurance companies offer life insurance, but some may give you a discount if you purchase some life insurance too.
- Multiple Cars – Drivers who insure primary and secondary vehicles with the same insurance company may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
Discounts lower rates, but most credits do not apply to your bottom line cost. Most only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like comprehensive or collision. Despite the fact that it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, nobody gets a free ride.
The best insurance companies and a selection of discounts can be found below.
- Progressive discounts include online signing, multi-policy, continuous coverage, homeowner, good student, and multi-vehicle.
- SAFECO has savings for accident prevention training, safe driver, teen safety rewards, homeowner, multi-car, and bundle discounts.
- American Family offers premium reductions for bundled insurance, multi-vehicle, defensive driver, Steer into Savings, accident-free, mySafetyValet, and air bags.
- MetLife includes discounts for good student, accident-free, claim-free, defensive driver, and good driver.
- GEICO may have discounts that include good student, multi-policy, air bags, multi-vehicle, and daytime running lights.
- The Hartford offers discounts for defensive driver, vehicle fuel type, good student, bundle, driver training, and air bag.
Before you buy a policy, ask every prospective company which credits you are entitled to. A few discounts might not apply in your area.
Insurance agent or online?
Some people just prefer to go talk to an agent and that is a smart decision The biggest benefit of comparing rate quotes online is that you can obtain cheap auto insurance quotes and also buy local. And buying from local agents is definitely important in Mesa.
By using this quick form, your insurance data gets sent to participating agents in Mesa who will give competitive quotes for your business. It makes it easy because there is no need to contact any insurance agencies because quoted prices will be sent straight to your inbox. You’ll get the best rates and an insurance agent to talk to. If you want to get a rate quote from one company in particular, don’t hesitate to jump over to their website and give them your coverage information.
Below are Mesa insurance companies who can help you get rate quotes for Kia Spectra insurance in Mesa.
- Farmers Insurance – Kevin Shelton
2651 W Guadalupe Rd #102 – Mesa, AZ 85202 – (480) 718-9498 – View Map
- Bryant Insurance Agency, LLC
2941 N Power Rd Suite 101 – Mesa, AZ 85215 – (480) 448-1555 – View Map
- Wilson Insurance
3950 E Broadway Rd # 102 – Mesa, AZ 85206 – (480) 964-2400 – View Map
- Pete Evans – State Farm Insurance Agent
5616 E McKellips Rd #105 – Mesa, AZ 85215 – (480) 985-1952 – View Map
Finding the right insurance company should include more criteria than just the price. These are valid questions to ask:
- Is the quote a firm price?
- Is coverage determined by price?
- Will the agent or a CSR service your policy?
- Are they able to provide referrals?
- If your car is in the repair shop, do you have coverage for a rental car?
After talking to the agent and getting good answers to these questions as well as cheap Spectra insurance quotes, chances are good that you have found an provider that meets your needs to properly service your auto insurance policy.
Auto insurance company ratings
Ending up with a high-quality insurance provider is hard considering how many different companies there are to choose from in Arizona. The ranking information in the next section could help you analyze which auto insurance companies to look at purchasing coverage from.
Top 10 Mesa Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Value
- American Family
- The Hartford
- Titan Insurance
- The General
- Mercury Insurance
- AAA Insurance
- State Farm
Top 10 Mesa Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Claims Service
- State Farm
- AAA Insurance
- Liberty Mutual
- Titan Insurance
- The Hartford
- Mercury Insurance
More effort can pay off
When shopping online for car insurance, it’s a bad idea to buy less coverage just to save a little money. There have been many situations where an insured cut liability limits or collision coverage only to regret that it was a big error on their part. Your objective should be to buy the best coverage you can find at an affordable rate while still protecting your assets.
People change insurance companies for many reasons like poor customer service, an unsatisfactory settlement offer, lack of trust in their agent or even questionable increases in premium. It doesn’t matter why you want to switch finding the right car insurance provider can be pretty painless.
A few companies don’t offer online rate quotes and most of the time these smaller companies prefer to sell through independent insurance agencies. Lower-priced Kia Spectra insurance in Mesa is possible both online and from local insurance agents, so compare prices from both in order to have the best chance of saving money.
Steps to finding low-cost Kia Spectra insurance in Mesa
If your goal is the lowest price, then the best way to find cheaper auto insurance rates is to do an annual price comparison from companies who can sell car insurance in Mesa.
- Take a little time to learn about policy coverages and the measures you can control to lower rates. Many things that are responsible for high rates such as accidents, traffic tickets, and a less-than-favorable credit history can be remedied by making small lifestyle or driving habit changes.
- Quote rates from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Exclusive and direct companies can only give prices from one company like GEICO and Allstate, while agents who are independent can provide prices from multiple sources. View rates
- Compare the new rate quotes to the premium of your current policy to determine if you can save on Spectra insurance. If you find better rates and switch companies, ensure there is no coverage lapse between policies.
The key thing to know about shopping around is to compare the same liability limits and deductibles on each quote and and to look at as many car insurance companies as possible. This helps ensure a level playing field and a good representation of prices.
More information can be read at the links below
- Air Bags: Potential Dangers to Your Children (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for 18 Year Olds in Mesa? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Mesa Auto Insurance Quotes for High School Students? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest After a Speeding Ticket in Mesa? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for 19 Year Olds in Mesa? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Mesa Auto Insurance Quotes for Ride Shares? (FAQ)
- How Much are Car Insurance Rates for Drivers with a Bad Driving Record in Mesa? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for Real Estate Agents in Mesa? (FAQ)
- Vehicle Size and Weight FAQ (iihs.org)
- Crash Avoidance Technologies FAQ (iihs.org)
- New head restraint design cuts injuries (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)